About this listing
Really chic, space for one to four people who appreciate privacy, a kitchen and tasteful decor.
Near everything in the Twin Cities.
Wonderful contemporary charm. Simple bedroom, tiled bath, darling kitchen. Full size futon in living room and full size bed in bedroom.
Stocked with dishes, cookware, towels and sheets. Free wifi.
Expect quiet privacy and a clean home while you are here. Lucas lives next door and will help you with what ever you need.
Close to downtown Minneapolis and Saint Paul. Restaurants, Whole Foods, parks, 15 minutes from Uptown and lakes, 15 minutes from MSP airport and blocks off interstate 94.
Three blocks off the train between Minneapolis and Saint Paul as well as the bus stop. On street parking easy in this quiet neighborhood (across the street lives a Mpls police officer, so it's pretty safe to park around here).
This little flat has all the charm of a city flat and none of the chaos.
Free high speed wifi
Interaction with Guests
The owner is out of town. You are on your own :)
Near restaurants and organic markets.
Near Como Park.
Near the 94 freeway entrance.
Near historic Grand Avenue and State Capital.
A few blocks off Lexington and University for buses. City train station 4 blocks away :)
Other Things to Note
NEW AIRBNB-ER'S PLEASE NOTE:
This is not a hotel; it is my home.
It will not be perfect; it will be lived in.
I will not make the bed(s) - I will provide clean sheets and towels.
I have left cleaning supplies in case you want to wipe or sweep to your personal taste.
If you are sensitive about cleanliness, consider a proper hotel or be willing to do extra wiping up after the neighbor finishes.
1) Your space will be clean to the owners standards when you arrive with fresh towels and sheets in a closet in the front room. It will not be perfect; it will be lived in.
2) Please leave the house tidy when you leave, we will handle laundry.
3) The sofa in the living room is a full size futon bed.
4) Please be quiet after 8pm.
5) We will charge $75 to re-key the building if you check out and keep the keys, so please be sure to return them when you check out.
6) Please let the neighbor know if there is anything you need during your stay.
7) If you generate smelly garbage (especially diapers) please take the garbage out. You will find a blue waste-bin in the alley - to your left between your flat and 1023 Central.
8) IF YOU HAVE A CHILD PEASE BRING A WATERPROOF MATTRESS COVER AND SHEET. This will ensure no damage to the bed :)