Nice Loft in upscale 93 park zone
Exclusive loft Apartment with an amazing sight of Bogotá. Great for embassies, big companies and foreigners
Located in the most upscale district of Chico over the 93 park zone (10 minutes walking from the park)
* Initial breakfast included !! (Juice, cereal, fruits, premium coffee) and basic bathroom items.
* Brand new building
* Completely furnished
* 1 Bedroom - Queen size bed,egyptian cotton linens,TV LCD 32'
* 1 Bathroom - Luxury towels and nicely decorated
* Living room
* Completely open equiped Kitchen
* Washing machine and dryer in an independent room
* Studio: book and laptop shelves to work or study
* 9th floor
* Parking lot
* Wifi - Cable included
* All utilities included in the price (Water,energy,gas,land fees)
* Housekeeping once a week
• If you need assistance on your arrival, we offer a pickup /drop off service and take you to the property for $40 (waiting you at the Airport)
• If you need a Cell phone during your stay in the City, please let us know and we can find you a local phone for $40 (+ minute’s cards)
• If you need maid service or someone to cook for you, wash your clothes and do the house everyday $40 USD for ALL day service.
The host is a traveler that will understand all your needs. Looking forward to host you!
The area is an excellent choice. A lot of embassies chose Chicó as their neigbourhood because it's safe and in an upscale convenient place. The apt is located just 6 blocks from Park 93 (A nice place for bars and restaurants) , 8 Blocks from Zona T (A good upscale modern zone of shopping, restaurants and bars) and 3 blocks away from Virrey Park ( A big park where people can play with their kids, take a coffeee or jog) . It's also located 3 blocks away from Transmilenio Public system.
The Virrey station of Transmilenio (The metropolitan public transportation system) it's just 3 blocks away. The taxis can go easily and fairly cheap.
As soon as you arrive to the property you have to :
* Bring a copy of your passport
* SIgn a contract with me and fill your personal data
* Check the inventory and sign it
* Stay the number of persons agreed in the contract
* No prostitution activities allowed
* No smoking or any illegal drugs allowed
* No parties or noisy meetings allowed
Any broken rule will result in immediate eviction with no refund at all
These rules are a must
Ace flat with everything you might need, in a young vibrant neighbourhood. All made it very easy to enjoy Bogota.
Great apartment, clean, quite and well located. Fantastic view.
I had an amazing time in Jaime's apartment. First of all this apartment was much better than I expected. Very modern, clean and comfortable place to stay and it comes with everything you can think about. The location is very close to Parque 93 and all the restaurants. It's a 5 minute walk to the Park Virrey were you can enjoy a walking, jogging or biking. It's also a 10 minute walk to Parque 93 were you can eat at many great restaurants. The area is also very safe and secure. Andino, Zona T and all the trendy shops are also a short taxi ride away. Jaime and his staff are always a phone call or whatsapp message away. The service they provide is beyond any 5 star hotel. I would highly recommend this apartment. I will definetly stay here again. Thank you Jaime. You are an excellent (website hidden)> I was initially a little concerned about the nouse having read some prior reviews. Jaime even offered to move me to a more expensive apartment at the same price if I were not happy, but it was not an issue at all. There was repaving of the surrounding streets going on at th time of my stay, but that didn't bother me and once it's done there will be a new park in front of the building and the new paved streets will add to the appeal of this spectacular apartment.
Apartment is wonderful, building is modern and excellent security. Tough to get a cab due to construction at adjacent buildings. Actually pretty tough. However, place is lovely and hosts very friendly.
Very clean, new and in proper conditions apartment. We would definetly recommend it. Jaime was very kind and fast answering questions.
I stayed in the apartment for about two and a half months, between early June and mid-August of 2013. Overall my experience was pretty good, but not perfect. Here were the pros and cons:
1. Jaime was a very gracious host - kind and friendly, and quick to respond whenever I got in contact with him.
2. The building is pretty well located - just a 5-7 minute walk to Parque Virrey, which is nice for walking/jogging (especially on Sundays). It's also where you can catch the Transmilenio (public bus transportation) - it's a cheap and easy way to get downtown, but avoid it at rush hour. The building is also just 10 minutes from Parque 93, which is great for restaurants and bars.
3. The apartment gets cleaned once a week. They do a really good, thorough job.
4. Great view of the mountains.
1. There's a ton of construction going on in this area right now - both new buildings and street repair. So, I basically heard machines going from 6am to midnight, Monday thru Saturday. The construction also made it very difficult for cabs to do pick-ups at the building - cab drivers either couldn't or didn't want to go down the street.
2. In addition to the outside noise, you also hear quite a bit of noise from the neighboring apartment and occasionally catch cigarette smoke through the vent in the bathroom.
3. For some reason, the Wi-Fi was very spotty in the apartment and I had to reset it pretty frequently.
For short stays, I think the apartment is a great option. For longer stays, it's still a good option, but some of the flaws come out. Again, Jaime is a fantastic guy and really goes out of his way to make you feel welcome.
This host has 132 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Real Estate entrepeneur! I am a guy who loves to travel and i love to host and guide foreigners in my country because i've been in that position. Starting my own company of furnished apartments in Bogotá and Cartagena.
Worried and future activist for the animals rights.