About this listing
RentaElite - Luxury corporate 1 Bedroom furnished apartment near 93 park (A trendy spot for bars and restaurants). It has 1 bathroom , great wifi, Tastefully designed, washer AND dryer with 24/7 security guard. FREE weekly Housekeeping!
RentaElite - Luxury Loft in upscale 93 park zone (Big 1 bedroom)
Exclusive brand-new loft Apartment with a great sight of Bogotá. Great for embassies, big companies and foreigners
Located in the most upscale district of Chico over the 93 park zone (10 minutes walking from the park).
* Brand new building
* Completely furnished
* 1 Bedroom - Queen size bed,egyptian cotton linens,TV LCD 32'
* 2 Bathrooms - Luxury towels and nicely decorated
* Living room
* Completely open equiped Kitchen
* Washing machine and dryer in an independent room
* Studio: book and laptop shelves to work or study next to the living room
* 6th floor
* Parking lot
* Wifi - Cable included
Interaction with Guests
You can count on me for any tip , need or advice.
• If you need assistance on your arrival, we offer a pickup /drop off service and take you to the property for $25 (waiting you at the Airport). We also have driver/CV at just a rate of 10 USD per hour.
• If you need a Cell phone during your stay in the City, please let us know and we can find you a local phone for $40 (+ minute’s cards)
• If you need maid service or someone to cook for you, wash your clothes and do the house everyday $40 USD for ALL day service.
The host is a traveler that will understand all your needs. Looking forward to host you!
The area is an excellent choice. A lot of embassies chose Chicó as their neigbourhood because it's safe and in an upscale convenient place. The apt is located just 6 blocks from Park 93 (A nice place for bars and restaurants) , 8 Blocks from Zona T (A good upscale modern zone of shopping, restaurants and bars) and 3 blocks away from Virrey Park ( A big park where people can play with their kids, take a coffeee or jog) . It's also located 3 blocks away from Transmilenio Public system.
The "Chicó" neighborhood is one of the best of Bogota. There's plenty of embassies and is the area where a lot of companies are located. It has few blocks away the 93 Park (One of the trendy spots to find upscale bars, coffee shops restaurants and clubs) and it has many groceries stores and supermarket available. It's also a very central location close to the north of the city but also to the city center.
The Virrey station of Transmilenio (The metropolitan public transportation system) it's just 3 blocks away. The taxis can go easily and fairly cheap.
Other Things to Note
You can count on my company to ask for other services, needs or tips. We want to take care of you and make you feel at home away from home!
* No prostitution or solicitation activities recommended for your own safety.
* No smoking inside allowed
* No extremely noisy meetings allowed