About this listing
A really nice affresco on the walls, etnic decoration and a great environment make of this room an exciting place! 1minute away from Termini Station and 10 minutes away from collosseum! An unbelievable neighbourhood that collects all magic of Rome!
WE HOST MINIMUM 2 PERSON!
This amazing room is in front of Termini Station (15mt) in the street Giovanni Giolitti, 1km away from the colosseum and Fori Imperiali, and it is easy to reach any part of rome, and leave to any part of Italy.
Please contact me only throught chat, not email.
Check-in after 22h (10pm) has an extra charge of 10€.
The house has 2 rooms, 1 kitchen/living room, 1 bathroom e 2 balconies.
The kitchen is fully equipped and everything is free for you.
Interaction with Guests
Me and my boyfriend are very happy to host nice turists in our house. I am an English and Portuguese teacher and my boyfriend is a musician, we like to meet new people, listen to the music, go the reggae concerts e most of all, travel! In our house you will find everything you need e 2 avaiable people that will give you a great welcome! :)
We are in a multicultural nieghborhood, there are many restaurants and facilities around, the closest metro station is Vittorio Emanuele but Termini is of course also very close by.
We are gay friendly!
Please write me always by your profile airbnb!!!
We host minimum 2 people
- PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING VALUABLE IN THE APARTMENT, because of some simulations we don't want to have problems with your belongings.
I expect from people to be quiet, respectful, honest and most of all, nice :) it's better to be nice!this is my house,not a hotel!etcc,please don't speak with the neighbours about hotel or bad and breakfast!!!- BE VERY RESPECTFUL OF OUR NEIGHBOURS.
If they get mad at us, we’re going to have problems keeping our project alive. Use common sense and don’t do anything you think might bother them.
- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR HEELS OR ANY SORT OF NOISY SHOES when you walk around the house. Especially at night. This is an old apartment. Our floor is not very rich. People living above us can hear everything.
- DON’T BE LOUD ON THE STAIRS. It takes 30 seconds to get to the front door to our apartment. Please keep it extremely quite as you’re doing so. Especially at night.
- TAKE A SECOND TO MEMORIZE OUR APARTMENT’S DOOR, so that you won’t have problems coming back home. This will also prevent any accidental attempts of breaking into our neighbours’ houses. They might not like that.
- HELP US KEEP THE HOUSE CLEAN by leaving no trace of your activities.
-DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING VALUABLE IN THE ROOM-WE ARE NOT RESPONSABLE!!!
After some unpleasant situation (some simulations...) it is forbidden to leave money in the room.
- KEEP THE NOISE DOWN AFTER 10 PM.
Be aware that other roommates might be asleep as well as the rest of the building
- PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ANY MONEY IN THE ROOM - after some bad experiences, we are not responsible for the money left in the room.
The arrival process was quite rough. I had internet problems so didn't receive the msg from Ines that all the process will be handles by Alex, also the house number is incorrect. As the neighbourhood is not so good, it was quite scary. But later when Alex arrived, it was good. he was nice and the apartment is also good. it is like the photo. And as it is near the termini station, the transport is convinient. Also maps are provided.
We were please with the location of the apartment. Very close proximity to Termini (we had an early morning train). The apartment was quite decent but warm. There was a large window in the room and we had to keep it open or the humidity would be worse. The open window caused a lot of noise from the street below. Overall it was a decent place to stay. It was worth the cost.
Great location next to termini and Alex who met us was so lovely. A little hot in the room despite the fan but the apartment is ideal for a few days in Roma. Thank you!
the location of the house was perfect .The neighborhood seemed a little strange at first but i was totally safe.alex a friend of ines made our check in and he made us wait for a hour but after that he was so helpful and nice the room is small but very useful and clean the bathroom on the other hand was a little bit disappointing . with all the things i would stay at this room of i would come to Roma again
Our host was very polite and accommodating. The room was exactly as described. The fan in the room worked well. Great location for the metro!
This host has 287 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews