About this listing
Multi-level 6 bedroom compound offers the perfect get-a-way to all types of traveler - romantic, adventurous, family reunions, retreats, business, you name it! Villa pacifica offers a great common area for lounging and soaking up the tropics!!
200 meters to the beach, surrounded by jungle! Experience this private 100% solar powered and perfectly situated Pacific Ocean get-a-way. Enjoy the western vistas while swimming in the large infinity pool or lounging poolside on the spacious covered patio or in the sun. Marvel at spectacular sunsets and brilliant thunderheads while you are cooking outside with the built-in BBQ, cook top and sink. Relax in any room in the four level villa while luxuriating to the sounds of the surf and enjoying stunning unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean, only 200 meters away. Be one of the first to delight in the just completed $200,000 renovation. Enjoy the benefits of staying in a villa custom designed to be a luxury rental while keeping the very best qualities of a home.
This exceptional villa offers six large ocean view air-conditioned master bedrooms, including two king size beds, five queen beds, a queen sofa bed, a roll out cot and a crib. Each bedroom has a private bathroom, and each offers a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean. There are two bedrooms on the top floor of this multi level of the main house each offering private decks and overlooking the pool and the ocean. Between the two bedrooms, overlooking the living room is a small open office, ideal for work if need be. The one bedroom on the main level walks out large balcony doors to the pool. The fourth bedroom is down one level from the main house and makes an ideal room for children or a small group as it includes two queen beds and its own bathroom with double vanity. It too offers an amazing view of the ocean. One more level down finds two more bedrooms each with queen beds with ample room for cots or a crib, private baths and of course, and ocean views.
The large cathedral ceiling living room of the main house opens to the covered patio and is part of a great room that includes the kitchen. It includes cozy furniture and a large screen tv. The villa also has cable tv plus free wifi.
The kitchen is entirely new featuring wood cupboards, stainless steel appliances, a huge working island which provides ample room for cooking and dining. It is equipped with coffee makers, blender, cutlery, cookware and settings for up to 18 people. The kitchen also features granite countertops and two cozy windows seats. Double doors on one side open up to a spacious grass yard ideal for children to play while under the watchful eye of parents.
Looking out to the ocean from the kitchen is a pass through to a granite bar with bar stools which are situated next to the newly added barbeque area. This includes a stainless steel grill, a burner, and sink all set into a granite countertop with plenty of workspace. Next to the bar, is a beautiful teak dining table with room for 10 people to dine comfortably. Also outside under the covered patio is a large informal sitting area. Around the large infinity pool there are also chaise lounges and a huge reclining sun tanning pad. This offers the ideal location... the Pacific Ocean straight in front of you and on either side the seclusion of the rain forest.
The house was built five years ago to be used as a vacation rental home. We are two couples from Canada who bought the house in May 2012 and have just finished several renovations to provide our guests with the ultimate vacation experience.
This clean, inviting house is loaded with extras for you to discover. A few are:
Huge gourmet kitchen
Granite counters, including a centre island with eating area
Outside eating bar with pass through window from kitchen
Outdoor kitchen/ BBQ
Outside dining area
Large Infinity pool
Huge reclining tanning pad
Comfortable high-end outdoor furniture
Large screen t.v.
Free wifi and cable
We can offer the perfect vacation setting for any occasion, from a yoga retreat to a family reunion or wedding. We can arrange airport pickup, car rental service, activity arrangements from reputable companies, most of which we have first tried ourselves:
Scuba diving/ snorkeling
We can also arrange a personal chef, laundry service, full time house cleaning as well as massage therapists, manicures, pedicures, facial treatments, private yoga and exercise classes.Or you can be totally self sufficient, the choice is yours. Our concierge service will be there to greet you, answer all your questions, and provide any help you may require. Do not hesitate to use this service.
Villa Pacifica is centrally located 2 minutes out of the quaint town of Dominical, and a short hike to the beach. Dominical offers restaurants, a lively night life, fruit stands, coffee shops, small markets, and outdoor activities all in a laid back surf town setting. It is also conveniently located a short drive from the thriving town of Manuel Antonio as well as a 35 minute drive from the commuter airport in Quepos.
Our desire was to make this house into a comfortable, fun, efficient home for our guests. We have tried to provide everything needed or wanted for the ultimate in day to day living. Our house offers the perfect location, exceptional views, plus a comfortable relaxed atmosphere in a safe private setting. All it needs is you!!
Short hike to the beach.
2 minute drive to the town of Dominical with grocery stores, ATM/bank, restaurants, bars, shopping.
Beaches, Beaches and Beaches
Interaction with Guests
I am available as much or as little as you like.
Dominical is a quiet surfer town made popular by having consistently good waves: long whitewater for beginner lessons; sandbars form great intermediate waves; and the rivermouth for advanced waves. This beach town offers restaurants, nightlife, artisans and adventure all around.
There is public transport - but to truly explore the area, I recommend renting a 4x4 vehicle.
Enjoy! Treat the house well and let me know what I can do to enhance your stay.
PURPOSE OF THE RENTER’S LEASE AGREEMENT: The Owner delivers the temporary use under lease of the Home and the Guest receives it under the terms and conditions established herein.
1. LEASE TERM: The lease will start at 2:30 PM on Arrival Date and will conclude at 10:30 AM on Departure Date unless other arrangements have been made in writing in advance.
2. RENT PRICE & RENT SUM: The Guest agrees to pay to the Owner the Rent Price as stated for each Night of Occupancy. The Rent Sum is then the product of the Rent Price and Nights of Occupancy.
3. TAXES & FEES: The Guest shall be responsible for the Taxes, Refundable Damage Deposit, and Fees as stated.
4. TOTAL PRICE: Taxes, Deposits and Fees will be added to the Rent Sum for the Total Price.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENTS: Upon execution of the Agreement, the Guest deposits with the Owner in the form of an international transfer or direct deposit into Scotia Bank account. Account and wire information is provided in the Annex A. Receipt of this Deposit is acknowledged by the Owner as security for the faithful performance by the Guest of the terms set forth within the Agreement.
On or before the Balance Due Date the Guest must pay to the Owner the Balance of the Total Price as previously defined, as a mandatory condition to occupy the Home.
6. REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT: The Parties agree that the Refundable Damage Deposit of $1500 shall be included in Total Price. To further guarantee fulfillment of the Agreement, the Guest shall fill with the Owner the information requested in Annex A including a valid credit card number and expiration date for either Master Card, Visa or American Express. This Security Deposit covers extra charges or material damages incurred during the occupancy of the Home exceeding $1500 Damage Deposit.
The refundable Damage Deposit of $1500 is fully refundable within 14 days of departure; provided that Guest obligations are met (see item 11. RESTRICTIONS OF THE HOME)
*For Guests that are US Citizens, OWNER accepts PROPERTY DAMAGE PROTECTION by CSA Travel Protection in lieu of REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT. “Standard” level protection, $69, is the required. Full description of coverage can be found here, (URL HIDDEN) . For payment, Guest must Request Guest Payment.
Property Damage Protection Plan: In lieu of a traditional security deposit, the Property Damage Protection plan included on this reservation covers unintentional damages to the home's interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to the homeowner or management company prior to check-out. Any damages that exceed policy limit will be charged to you. Certain terms and conditions apply, and full details of the Property Damage Protection coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly the homeowner or property management company any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the plan. In the event you have equivalent coverage under another policy or do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment, please contact the homeowner or property management company directly.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, their payment will be refunded as follows:
a)100% of Payment, less bank fees and an Administration Fee of $250 will be refunded if cancelled more than 60 days prior to the Arrival Date
b)50% of Payment if cancelled more than 30 days prior to the Arrival Date
c)No refunds for cancellation less than 30 days prior to the Arrival Date.
d)No refunds will be given after the Guest arrives.
8. OCCUPANCY: The Home shall be occupied by the Guests which cannot exceed the Maximum Number of Occupants as stated, including the Guest, without written consent from the Owner. The Guest shall be responsible of any breach to the Agreement incurred by any of the Guests.
a)MAID SERVICE: Maid service is scheduled before and after the lease term established in clause one, and one mid-stay service if stay is 7 nights or longer. Additional maid service can be arranged for a fee.
b)EXTRA SERVICES: Extra services such as additional maid service, car service, chef service, child care, activities, etc., must be arranged in advance and will be available on a first come, first served basis through a service or management company appointed by the Owner. Fees will be applied as agreed upon and paid directly to the service provider.
10. EXEMPTION OF RESPONSIBILITY: The Owner or the Owner’s Agent will not be responsible for damages, loss or theft of the Guests or of third parties goods, belongings or possessions, whether located within the Home, on the grounds or in transport vehicles. Guest is responsible for locking doors and using security devices provided.
11. RESTRICTIONS OF THE HOME: The Guests will have the following obligations.
a)The Home must be used and occupied by the Guests exclusively as a private, family residence, and neither the Home or any part thereof shall be used at any time during the lease term by the Guests for the purpose of carrying on any business, profession, or trade of any kind or for any purpose other than as a private residence.
b)To maintain the furniture, equipment, accessories, decorations, landscape, walls, partitions and installations of the interior and exterior of the Home in the same condition of repair as originally delivered by the Owner and received by the Guest on the date hereof. In the event of damage, excessive wear or use, removal or re-arrangement of furnishings or property, will result in charges to the Guest in the amount of repairs, replacement and labor plus Owners administrative and legal costs.
c)To not modify or move the decoration, equipment, installation and furniture of the Home without the prior written consent of the Owner.
d)To not carry out within the Home any act against the law or good customs.
e)To not carry out acts that affect the stability, security, health and comfort of the Home or the Condominium where the Home is located.
f)To notify the Owner immediately of any new or existing damages to the Home.
g)To not disturb within or close to the Home with noise.
h)To not allow any type of pets or animals inside the Home.
i)There is absolutely no smoking allowed within the Home.
j)The Guest is hereby notified of the obligation to vacate and deliver the Home in good shape and condition as delivered by the Owner and received by the Guest precisely at the expiration of the Lease Term. No notification to vacate and deliver the Home is necessary. Reasonable use of wear and tear is excluded.
k)Guests shall comply with the sanitary laws, ordinances, rules and orders of appropriate governmental authorities affecting the cleanliness, occupancy, and preservation of the Home, the Condominium where the Home is located, and the natural surroundings during the lease term.
l)In the event a Guest is locked out of the property, and if the property manager is contacted to remedy the situation, the Guests agree to pay the costs incurred by the property manager or if need be, by a locksmith.
m)The Guest may not sublease the Home nor transfer the rights and obligations derived from the Agreement without the previous and written consent of the Owner in its sole and absolute discretion.
n)The Guest is responsible for lost or damaged items including linens, towels, kitchen items, and so forth.
12. REMOVE POSSESSIONS: The Guest hereby authorizes the Owner to enter the Home at the conclusion of the lease term and remove all the goods, belongings and possession of the Guests located within the Home. Furthermore, the Owner is hereby authorized to contract storage facility to deposit such goods, belongings and possessions at the cost of the Guest.
13. SEVERABILITY: If any portion of this Agreement is deemed or determined to be unenforceable under law, the balance of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect if enforcement of the remainder of the Agreement is reasonably practicable.
14.RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS: Guests agree to release, discharge, acquit, indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Owner and Owner’s Agent from and against any and all liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guests’ use and occupancy of the Home including, but not limited to, any claim or liability for personal injury, emotional and physical hardship or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guests.
15. WEATHER POLICY: No refunds will be given unless a mandatory evacuation order has been issued.
16. SERVICE DISRUPTION: Short-term weather-related service outages are not uncommon in Costa Rica. Flashlights, batteries, candles, and lighters are provided in case of such situations. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for short-term outages of electrical, telecommunications, and/or water services due to no fault of the owner.
17. BINDING EFFECT: This Agreement is binding upon Owner and Guests and their respective heirs, personal representatives, successors, and assigns. Owner and Guests represent to each other that they have the capacity and the authority to enter into this Agreement.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Owner and Guests with regard to the lease of the premises of the Home, and supersedes any other verbal or written representations, promises, agreements, or understandings between Owner and Guests with regard to the lease of the premises. This Agreement may be amended or modified only by a writing signed by Owner and Guests. By signing below, Guests acknowledge receipt of this Agreement. A material breach of this Agreement by Guests, which in sole determination of the Owner, results in immediate eviction of the premises. In witness thereof, the Parties being aware of the content and legal scope and having previously reviewed the Agreement with sufficient time in advance execute this.
An original copy of this Agreement must be signed by the Guest and sent by mail, email or fax, along with applicable deposits and payments in full, depending on the date signed an how far in advance it is from occupancy.