We would like to thank Heather for her feedback although all the points raised are grossly inaccurate and extremely misleading. While Heather Liow has the absolute right to raise these point we too have our exclusive right to tell our side of the story.
1) Firstly we only charged RM 2500 but air bnb levies 12.3% on top of this amount as a surcharge to paying guests.
2) Heather requested for us to house an extra 6 guests which we duly complied with by housing them in our Neighbours chalets. We passed on the extra RM 500 to our Neighbour for the use of his Chalet as our capacity is only 16pax +-.
Heather Liow failed to mentioned where the extra cost went to.
3) As for Tea we strongly deny that it was only Fried Banana Fritters as we also served baked curry puffs together with Teh Tarik ( Milky Frothy Tea). As far as we know we are one of the few lodgings in the world that takes the extra effort to pamper our tired guests with a comforting Afternoon Tea.
4) our staff had great difficulty in using the kitchen as Heather's relatives had invaded it as such we could not dish out our full breakfast menu but we nevertheless managed to serve both Nasi Lemak and Roti Canai. Heather also failed to mentioned we served cake, bread, butter , jam and eggs although her relatives had invaded our kitchen. On that day we also had fruit, juices, coffee and tea. Thus to say it was only Nasi Lemak and Roti Canai is grossly misleading and terribly unfair.
5) We considered Bread and Roti Canai and dhall as vegetarian.
6) We have one of the best glasstop skylight bathrooms in Melaka and it was definitely not leaking - sprays of water usually come in through the air vents and our guests enjoy the balmy Breeze or spray and when the toilet paper gets wet we would be more than happy to replace.
7) we are astounded that Heather did not bother to care for the safety of her family. Since we are in the city we are extra cautious about the need to keep our main gates closed and locked at all times. Our door staff are obliged to open and close the gates to our grounds which are half an acre.large. We are fastidious about our guests security at all times and we are proud to say no intruders have ever come in to rob or harm our guests thus far. Security is paramount to us even though it may be inconvenient to reckless guests like Heather Liow.
As much as we strive to please and pamper our guests we also feel terribly wronged by all these false and unfair accusations by Heather as all our staff had endeavoured to offer the best possible service and hospitality which have made us Super host on air bnb.