Amazing studio apartment on one of the topfloors (30th) of The Hague Tower. This is Studio 733, with views toward the West (coastline, The Hague).
Central location right next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This studio-apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The studio-apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed, so the apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
This was my second stay in The Hague at one of Elwin's properties. I highly recommend his Sky Studio apartments. The units are very bright and spacious and have everything you will need for a pleasant visit. The views, especially at night, are fantastic. Elwin is a great host. He's a very reasonable guy and easy to work with.
The SkyStudios in the Hague Tower are really nice -- incredible views, well-presented, well-furnished. It's a little bit more of an institutional experience than staying with a host family, but very clean, quiet and beautiful. And the views are incredible!
I was in The Hague for business. Elwin's SkyStudio was a marvelous place to stay. Not only the view of the city is astonishing (and exclusive in town!) but the flat is spacious enough and convenient for two people. The level of service is very enjoyable and Elwin's attention was very much appreciated. The tower is very well situated: near the train station Den Haag HS (don't go to Centraal!) and very close to the center of the city. I could also use the tower's garage for my rented bike, which was all the more luxurious.
I highly recommend this solution for any stay in The Hague.
Great. Clean, cozy, magnificent view.
What a great studio. We arrived late and there were no issues with getting in. The staff was great. We had a late dinner upstairs at the restaurant on the 42nd floor. It was the best meal we had in Europe. The staff added to the whole experience.
We were fortunate to be able to share a glass of wine with the chief. They really have put it all together the right way.
If you want to be centrally located and in a unique space at the same time, you have no choice but to book a Skystudio in The Hague. We were with two and moving from one country to another. we stayed in Holland for two weeks with heaps of luggage, which made us choose the apartment. The apartment is unique, modern and clean. It has everything that is needed for a great stay. We were on the 30th floor with a unique view all the way to the North Sea! The restaurant on the 42nd floor serves great food and the people serving are super friendly. The The Hague Tower is right next to the train station and many tram stops, so whenever you need to go to the heart of The Hague, it takes you about two stops by tram. I would recommend this place to anyone!!!
Mijn dochter en haar vriend hebben bijzonder genoten van dit geweldige appartement! Het appartement is dicht bij het centrum, het ziet er goed uit, goede voorzieningen , schoon en de verhuurder is zeer punctueel. Het uitzicht is geweldig!
Appartement is keurig, uitzicht over de stad en de zee is fantastisch ! De auto kon direkt naast het complex worden geparkeerd en het centrum op loopbereik.
Supermooi appartement, fantastisch uitzicht, netjes. Goede aanrader voor mensen die een dagje willen genieten van Den Haag en een keer wat anders willen dan een hotel. Enig minpunt is de veiligheid van de omringende omgeving, Hollands Spoor is niet de beste buurt van de stad om 's avonds als vrouw rond te lopen. Voordeel is wel weer de goede bereikbaarheid van deze buurt.
Moooooi uitzicht! Er staat een televisie en dvd's, maar die heb je echt niet nodig. Voor het raam zitten terwijl buiten de zon zakt en de lichtjes aangaan is onbetaalbaar. Dat verder alles ook prima in orde was, was alleen maar een bonus. Ik kom hier zeker terug!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.