Fully independent amazing studio apartment on the 30th floor of The Hague Tower, home of the famous Penthouse restaurant. 40km views on the west side: The Hague city and the coastline up to Hook of Holland.
Amazing studio apartment on one of the topfloors (30th) of The Hague Tower. This is Studio 733, with views toward the West (coastline, The Hague).
Central location right next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This studio-apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The studio-apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed, so the apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
As a guest you have access to all facilities on offer in The Hague Tower: free flexworking spaces on the ground floor, the Green Passion coffee corner, the viewing area on the 42nd floor, The Penthouse restaurant, the gym and the bicycle storage in the basement.
Interaction with Guests
This is a fully indepedent apartment, so you will meet us to pick up your key at reception and to hand it back in when you check out. Most of our guest enjoy coming up to The Penthouse restaurant and talking to us about the best things on offer in The Hague. We love to hear your story and make new friends!
We are close to the city centre, just a 10 minute walk away! There are many interesting restaurants and shops nearby, all within waking distance. There are excellent public transport connections. This is a real The Hague neighbourhood, living here is living like the locals do - so you feel less of a tourist :)
The Hague Tower is conveniently located right next to HS trainstation (not CS!). So just take any tram, train or bus to HS station and you are there. We also offer private parking next to our building at an additional charge.
Other Things to Note
Have lunch, dinner or high tea at The Penthouse: Holland's highest restaurant. Located on the 42nd floor.
There is no smoking in the apartements, all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the appartement as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartements for this reason. For this, we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor.
Bij aankomst bleek er een dubbele boeking te zijn op het appartement wat ik had gehuurd, dit werd zeer netjes opgelost door ons een ander appartement aan te bieden.
Het nieuwe appartement was ook nog eens een upgrade. We kregen appartement 772 op de 39e etage, wat een bijzonder mooi appartement is dit met, hoe kan het ook anders, enorm mooi uitzicht. Een heerlijke ruime woonkamer met open keuken en een aparte slaapkamer met aangrenzend de badkamer. De ruime badkamer, voorzien van douche, bad en dubbele wastafel, is eenvoudig en past niet echt bij het geheel als je het mij vraagt.
Elwin is zeer snel met reageren en enorm behulpzaam. Op mijn vraag of er ook Champagne glazen waren in het appartement (vroeg ik de dag voordat wij in het appartement zouden verblijven) antwoordde Elwin “Gaan we voor zorgen”! Kijk dat is nou zoals het hoort, goed gastheerschap.
Het appartement is een prima uitvalsbasis om meer van Den Haag en Scheveningen te zien (en dan niet alleen vanuit het appartement natuurlijk) NS station Den Haag Holland Spoor is op 4 min lopen te vinden en daar kan je op de tram stappen richting Scheveningen bijvoorbeeld.
Dineren of een drankje doen kan je doen in “The Penthouse” op de 42e verdieping. Wij hebben daar een heerlijke avond genoten!
Conclusie, absoluut een aanrader!
Wij hebben het erg naar ons zin gehad in den haag. Het appartement was netjes en voldeed aan onze verwachtingen. Enige nadeel was dat de afzuiger boven het fornuis kapot was. Dit appartement is zeker een aanrader.
Wat een fijne plek om oud en nieuw te vieren!
Het appartement is heel neutraal ingericht, wat ik erg fijn vind.
Helaas een paar minpuntjes. In de bank zaten brandgaatjes (hoewel het er toch niet-roken is). Er hing ook een wat onprettige geur, een echte 'vakantiehuisjesgeur', ondanks het feit dat er twee ramen openstonden. Die geur ging de hele tijd niet weg. En tot slot: een bed van 1,40 meter vind ik wel heel erg smal voor z'n tweeën...
Maar het uitzicht is grandioos, het appartement is heerlijk ruim en alles zit erin!
Amazing view and in a great part of town. I would recommend this apartment to anyone visiting The Hague.
Elwin's apartments located in very convenient district of the Hague, the check-in was smooth and informative. All seems very good until we found that there were some problems with hot water and heating, namely there were nether of those, and considering wet and snowy weather this day it was crucial. I've contacted the reception and Elwin himself with this issue, they said it was some kind of general heating issue involving the whole district (not sure about that) and provided me a rough estimation time of couple of hours to fix that. Still, we've waited for 3 hours freezing and then Elwin called and proposed either switch to a hotel of the same price or to stay there and wait for the maintenance guys since there was a kind of complex problem and no one knows when it will be fixed. Since we were freezing we chose the switch. Elwin organized everything with hotel booking, the hotel was pretty good and its location was also very convenient, but still it was pretty disappointing that we had no possibility to stay at the place we planned to stay in due to this heating issues and that we lose several hours waiting for a solution.
It was truly a memorable experience. The sight from the apartment is superb. Thank you for the moment. The apartment is clean and very close to many amenities. Easy to move around in Den Hague and nearby cities. Definitely will recommend to friends.
This host has 762 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!