About This Listing
Fully independent amazing studio apartment on the 30th floor of The Hague Tower, home of the famous Penthouse restaurant. 40km views on the souther side: The Hague, Delft and up to Rotterdam.
Amazing studio apartment on one of the topfloors (30th) of The Hague Tower. This is Studio 738. Views are towards the South (Rijswijk/Delft/Rotterdam) and reach up to 45km!
Central location right next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This studio-apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The studio-apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed, so the apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
As a guest you have access to all facilities on offer in The Hague Tower: free flexworking spaces on the ground floor, the Green Passion coffee corner, the viewing area on the 42nd floor, The Penthouse restaurant, the gym and the bicycle storage in the basement.
Interaction with Guests
This is a fully indepedent apartment, so you will meet us to pick up your key at reception and to hand it back in when you check out. Most of our guest enjoy coming up to The Penthouse restaurant and talking to us about the best things on offer in The Hague. We love to hear your story and make new friends!
We are close to the city centre, just a 10 minute walk away! There are many interesting restaurants and shops nearby, all within waking distance. There are excellent public transport connections. This is a real The Hague neighbourhood, living here is living like the locals do - so you feel less of a tourist :)
The Hague Tower is conveniently located right next to HS trainstation (not CS!). So just take any tram, train or bus to HS station and you are there. We also offer private parking next to our building at an additional charge.
Other Things to Note
Have lunch, dinner or high tea at The Penthouse: Holland's highest restaurant. Located on the 42nd floor.
There is no smoking in the apartements, all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the appartement as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartements for this reason. For this, we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor.
(website hidden) is so amazing,the house is clean and tidy ,i like it so (website hidden) is also spacious.Elwin is very nice .i like to watch outside at night which is beautiful.
Prachtige locatie om een nachtje te overnachten in den (website hidden) basic schoon appartement met lekker bed.
Attente verhuurder. Keurig en schoon appartement met prachtig uitzicht. Prima prijs- kwaliteit.
Had a good stay at Elwin's apartment. Check-in was super easy just through the building's reception area. The apartment is very large, a bit run down, worn carpet in the hallway, the table is pretty scratched up, and there skirting board has dislodged in a few places, but that's not a big issue. The TV is quite small but it worked, no issue with wifi, plenty of towels and good bedding (only one pillow each which seems to be a European thing). There were no towel rails in the bathroom which confused us so we had to put the towels over the dining room table chairs, the drain in the shower was also super slow and we had to keep turning the shower off mid shower to allow the drain to catch up so we didn't flood the bathroom. Good amount of cups, plates, and cutlery in the kitchen, and there were dishwashing tablets provided. There was only one roll of toilet paper provided which wasn't adequate for a two night stay and we had to buy more. But really, the reason we were there was for the view and that didn't disappoint. Great location too, very close to the Den Haag HS train station and an easy tram ride to the Centraal Station (we had suitcases) but it's walkable too. There is an Albert hein about two minutes walk away which was very convenient. Overall had a good stay and would stay there again.
De studio was precies zoals voorgesteld op de site, de stad op wandelafstand en het was prima vertoeven.
This host has 928 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Elwin
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
You are there already :) Just go up to the 42nd floor!Rijswijkseweg The Hague ZH
Perfect place for your breakfast or biological lunch. Say hello to Lucy.Stationsweg Den Haag 2515 BN
Canal cruise, very different to Amsterdam. Low bridges are fun :)!Bierkade The Hague ZH 2512 AB
Visit the town hall and take the elevator up to the 11th floor. An impressive building! See The Hague Impressions on the ground floor.Den Haag ZH
The main department store of The Hague.Gedempte Gracht The Hague ZH 2512 CB
This is where most (live)music bars are. A fun square!Grote Markt The Hague ZH
Covered arcade with nice little shops. And the Apple store :)Passage The Hague ZH 2511
One of the most famous Museums of The Hague.Korte Vijverberg Den Haag 2513 AB
The most famous Royal butchers of The Hague, try the veal croquette!Hoogstraat The Hague ZH
One of the best and most fun museums of The Hague.Lange Voorhout The Hague ZH 2514 EH
Nice small shopping street, also fun restaurants.Denneweg The Hague ZH 2514
Just one painting (well there are more, but...). Just go visit one of the biggest paintings in the world, the IMAX of 2 centuries ago.Zeestraat Den Haag 2518 AA
Indonesian Lving-Room Restaurant. The Hague has a large Indonesian community, try this local restaurant. Rijsttafel is what you should order.Van Swietenstraat The Hague ZH 2518 SJ
The world-famous Peace Palace, where countries go to court instead of war.Carnegieplein The Hague ZH
The Royal Palace, a nice walk or bicycle trip into Haagse Bos. The palace can be seen from the cycle path running through the woods.The Hague ZH