Amazing studio apartment on one of the topfloors (30th) of The Hague Tower. This is Studio 738. Views are towards the South (Rijswijk/Delft/Rotterdam) and reach up to 45km!
Central location right next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This studio-apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The studio-apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed, so the apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbed. Baby-bed is available on request.
We had a great time at Elwins Apartement! It was my first time booking via Airbnb, and it will definately not be the last! Elwin quickly responded to questions. The apartement was clean and furnished in a modern way. I can only recommend a stay at The Hague Tower!
Beautiful view, the pictures of the view are really true. Too bad this room looks east so no view on the sunset, but if you look all the way to the right you can just see the sea! Unfortunately one of the curtains was broken so that obstructed one window.
The location is excellent. We came by public transport and it was really convenient. The tower is right across from the train station, you can just walk to the city center and there are good tram and bus connections. We didn't come by car but by public transport because of the relatively high parking costs.
The nice thing about the tower, is that it is very recognizable from large distances. Throughout The Hague and even from the beach Kijkduin we could see the tower and know in which direction our apartment was. No worries about finding our way back.
The choice of supermarkets nearby was good, it's good to have some options.
The apartment itself was clean, spacious and had nice facilities. The kitchen is very nice and well equipped. The bed is good, but we noticed the mattress is on the thin side. So if you’re a picky sleeper (unlike us), you might not sleep very well. The information on the website and the email upon confirmation were very detailed. It is also noteworthy that the WiFi worked well.
Overall we had a really good stay and we would love to come back sometime!
We had a great stay, the apartment was ready to live, no problems at all. The staff was also very friendly. Definitely worth going back.
Great stay at this amazing skystudio! The location is very convenient. The studio is clean and well equipped. We got everything we need to stay for 5 days with an infant. The view from the studio is impressive! That is the advantage which is unavailable from any other hosts. Will definitely come back!
This studio is amazing. It is spacious, clean, modern and has an amazing view over the city. We'd loved to stay longer as we felt so comfortable there. I only can recommend to stay in Elwins appartment, when you visit Den Haag.
Amazing Studio indeed! looking forward for the next stay :)
Mooi appartement. Prachtig uitzicht. Dichtbij het centrum van den Haag. Prima ontvangst, behulpzame medewerkers. Komen graag terug.
What a great apartment, just relax and enjoy the view.
The staff at the reception is very nice and helpful.
The apartment is well located (about 10mn from the central station and the city centre), it's clean and spacious.
If you have the opportunity don't hesitate to go at the restaurant on the top of the building, the view is breathless!
If we come back to Den Haag, we will definitely come back to SkyStudio!!
I would choose it again!!
It was my third time in SkyStudios. It's great and I'll keep coming back whenever I'm in Den Haag. Highly recommended!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.