About this listing
Oh, renters. We love you. We need you. We take good care of you.
A few things to know:
• Great location in the heart of Williamsburg - 2 blocks from the subway (L-train Lorimer stop & G-train). Less than 10 minutes to Manhattan
• Surrounded by restaurants, cafés and shops. Short walk to Bedford Ave (more shopping! more restaurants! more people watching!)
• The apartment is more spacious than the photos let on. It has great natural light and stays quiet at night (by NY standards, of course)
• The kitchen is extremely well-equipped
• The sofa is huge and good for sleeping; my mom says it's more comfortable than her bed. If you have little ones or are traveling with a friend, we're happy to leave extra linens to make the sofa into a 2nd bed.
• The wireless internet works well throughout the apartment
• The stereo sounds great and plugs easily into your phone or laptop. We have lots of records for the turntable
• If you must work while you're here, you'll have a good place to do it. There's a 20" monitor on the desk w/ keyboard etc. (not shown in these photos but it's there). Work there, or pretend to work and watch people in crazy outfits walk down Union Ave.
• We believe in good sleep. The queen size bed has a ComforPedic mattress, good sheets and hypo-allergenic pillows
• There's a fun wine shop right downstairs
A few other things within just 2 blocks of here:
- Dumont Restaurant
- Sunac Natural Grocery (organic food, open 24 hours)
- The West Coffee Shop
- Barcade Bar, Metropolitan Bar
- Suzume Ramen
- M-Noodle Shop
- Carmine's Pizza, Sal's Pizza, Dieci Pizza (even gluten-free)
- Transportation - L-train, G-train, Mobile Car Service and a Zip car location
- Natural Wine Shop and Liquor stores
- Hardware store
There's more stuff to do around here than you'd ever have time for. Food, drinks, shops, music, markets, things, more things...We'll give you a list of our favorites.
Use good judgement and respect the neighbors. They're close! If you're not sure about something, email us.
No parties (dinner with a few friends is fine, but no 'fight for your right to party' parties)
No loud music (esp. after 9pm)
And we prefer no shoes. But that's up to you.