Amazing mountain scenery in a cozy, rustic, and even romantic cabin! Great mountain retreat with lots of hiking, wildlife, fishing and exploring only 55 min from Denver!
View all of our listings at https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=3433295
We are excited to share our home with others and we are entrusting that you will treat our home and neighbors with respect and care.
Check-in anytime after 1:00 pm. We appreciate a quick message letting us know you got in okay. :)
Check-out is 11:00 am.
1. NO OUTDOOR FIRES. Absolutely no outdoor camp fires. We have a BBQ for cooking. We appreciate your understanding and compliance to this rule.
2. LIABILITY. House is privately owned. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on premises. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests.
3. NO PARTIES. No more then 2 guests maximum are allowed in the house at any time unless prior arrangements have been made with the owners, and written consent is given. The house is in a close knit neighborhood and we highly regard our neighbors welfare. We ask that you enjoy yourselves inside with music and guests, but keep conversations and music at a low volume outdoors. They are all very friendly and we want them to enjoy our guests. Quite time outside after 9pm.
4. NO BATHS. We ask that our guests shower only and don't use the bath. It is tempting but we have to conserve our limited water.
5. SAFETY EQUIPMENT. For your safety, please do not tamper with the CO2 and fire alarms.
6. Smoking is not permitted inside. If you smoke outside, please dispose of your butts in the outside container.
7. Apologies, but no fires in the wood burning stove. The propane fireplace is charming and will keep you very warm.
If problems arise during your stay please notify us immediately so that we can address issues as soon as possible. As our reviews show, we are very responsive and want to make sure you have a great stay.
This host has 1065 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We stumbled upon Airbnb in 2012 on our dream trip to AU, SE Asia NZ. We loved the experience and the unique homes and hosts we met and decided to list our little mountain home and cabin on Airbnb.
The experience has changed our lives! We've hosted 150+ guests from all over the world and enjoyed the experience so much we decided to sell our mountain home and buy a group of the most adorable cabins in the heart of Grand Lake Village. We are so happy for the opportunity to work together and share our little home and cabins with Airbnb guests. We love making people happy and strive to provide a home away from home feel.