About this listing
This is a delicate and comfortable apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom.
Our apartment is fully furnished and we believe you will find in it all that is necessary for a comfortable stay.
Come and stay in my unique Hong Kong townhouse!
Welcome to HK !!
This apartment nearby Jordan MTR station.
There are two bedroom , 1 with a double bed , other 1 with two bunk bed.
i store 2 more single mattresses for extra guests in case your group expect yourself keep exploring HK and prefer to use the budget of accommodation on other activities'
We provide towels, hair dryer, hot water, toilet paper, shower gel and shampoo
The kitchen is fully furnished with refrigerator, Cutlery Set / Bowl / Mug / Cup, Dinnerware, Electric Water Kettle and Gas stove/ Induction stove
We will be pleased to chat with you during check in and check out. If it's not possible we will make sure someone reliable welcomes you.
Other Things to Note
- 45 minutes take A22 direct express bus from HK airport to my place. (Drop at Shanghai St, Jordan Rd )
- 40 minutes take Airport Express train from HK airport to my place. (Drop at Jordan Station Exit A or C2)
Then it is round 5-8 mins from the dropping point/MTR Station to my place.
Don't worry if you are not familiar with Hong Kong. :) I will provide you the transportation information and the meeting point for you!!
Early check-in can be arranged without charges.
Late Check out will have HKD300 -500 service fee.
It will depend on the booking on that day availability and must alert me up-front. I can arrange a place for you to leave your luggage if requested. If you need to check-in early or late check-out , please inform me ahead of time.
1. NEVER WAIT in the LOBBY or JUST OUTSIDE THE ENTRANCE. PLEASE WAIT IN THE SPECIFIC PLACE I STATED IN THE EMAIL as the residents will complain about it to the property management.
2. No Smoking are allow in the apartment
3. Take of shoes inside the apartment
4. If anyone ask who you are and who are you looking for. Just say Lulu's friend
5. Keep SILENT, NO TALKING in the corridor. As most of my neighborhood are elderly, they love very quiet. Thanks so much to respect my neighborhood.