About this listing
Located in a quiet and upscale residential neighborhood, this split entry twinhome is available for visits to the Lake Minnetonka community of Wayzata, MN. Absolutely no commercial vehicles, trailers, medium duty trucks, semis, etc. allowed.
The guest home is a large space that is available to accommodate individuals who seek solitude or groups up to 9 persons who would like to receive a great value. It is a 3 level split entry home with about 2,000 finished square feet. Three bedrooms are on the upper level including the master bedroom with ensuite and king sized bed. Additional guest accommodations are in the lower level including a 4th bedroom, and another walk-out family room containing a sofa sleeper, and an additional couch. The kitchen, dining, living room, and deck are on the main level and will allow for comfortable guest interaction. Netflix, wireless, and over the air broadcast TV is provided.
You will be able to visit and occupy the entire home excluding the garage. Parking for two vehicles is in the driveway, and additional parking is available on street. Please notify us in advance if you have any vehicle larger than a full size suv or pickup truck. Absolutely no commercial vehicles or trailers are allowed on site or in this residential neighborhood.
Interaction with guests
Owner and family live in adjacent unit next door and are available to address any concerns you might have with the property. Expect us to meet and greet you, and then wave as we see you in comings and goings.
Other things to note
Every restaurant, coffee shop, bar, and attraction in Wayzata is within walking distance of this rental home. You and your guests will be overwhelmed with options and choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, and treats.
Please treat our house and grounds with respect! Remove shoes indoors, and maintain quiet hours after 10 pm.
ABSOLUTELY NO MEDIUM DUTY / HEAVY DUTY / COMMERCIAL VEHICLES / TRAILERS / SEMI TRAILERS OF ANY KIND. CARS AND LIGHT TRUCKS ONLY--MAXIMUM OF 2 VEHICLES ON SITE. EMAIL YOUR PARKING QUESTIONS.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the building. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly and be careful with the use of fire.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Guest agrees that Internet access will not be used for illegal or illicit purposes and indemnifies Homeowner against criminal and civil prosecution for such conduct.
6. Pets are permitted only with prior approval, are generally limited to service animals, and the Pet Addendum must be used if a pet will stay at the unit. Note to those with allergies: cats reside in other areas of the building and dogs may have stayed in the unit in the past. Please keep in mind we thoroughly clean with HEPA type vacuums and all linens are laundered after every guest.
7. Parking: There is usually no limit to parking on the street near the building. NOTE that in winter, there are “Snow Emergencies" declared and your car must be off-street. NOTE that maintenance crews may prohibit parking, please look for signs. Consult with management regarding where to park at that time. Off street parking is generally limited to one vehicle(s), however two vehicles may be parked one behind the other in the reserved space. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service or laundry is not included in the rental rate. It is an option, however. Please ask about for cost. Please ask if you need beach towels. We do not permit standard bath towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Hot tub or jetted tub (if in this unit). No children are permitted to use any tub without constant adult supervision. When using the public beaches or tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with all facilities. For instance diabetics should not use tubs for extended periods. The timer on the tub should be the maximum time of individual use. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers sanitize tubs prior to your arrival. Be careful in using a jetted tub. There must be adequate water, but not too much water. Please do not overfill, there is no drain in the bath area .
10. Fire. Candles use is not permitted inside the unit: Any outdoor firepit, gas barbecue or candles may be used with caution. Ask for assistance and instruction before using for the first time. Do not leave a fire unattended. Ask for instruction if you have not used these items before, or if they are not identical to those you have used in the past.
11. Underage Drinking ./ Illegal Drugs: Guest(s) agree not to allow anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages on the premises. Resident(s) agree not to use nor permit the use of any non-prescription drugs on the premises.
12. Disrespectful Behavior: Guest(s) agree and understand that certain things won't be tolerated, including (without limitation) disrespect of property, property owners, neighbors, or company management. Guest(s) shall be respectful at all times. In the event of disrespectful behavior, guest(s) shall be liable for an additional $500 fee.
13. Holdover: Guest(s) agree and understand that they must vacate the premises upon expiration of the rental term date and time of day (11 AM unless prior agreement). In the event Resident(s) remain on the premises after the expiration of the rental term, Resident(s) shall be liable for standard rental rate plus $200/day additional fee until the guest(s) voluntarily leave or are evicted from the premises by the authorities.
14. Crime Free/Drug Free.
a. Resident, any members of the resident's household or a guest or other person under the resident's control shall not engage in illegal activity, including drug-related illegal activity, on or near the said premises. "Drug-related illegal activity" means the illegal manufacture, sale, distribution, purchase, use or possession with intent to manufacture, sell, distribute, or use of a controlled substance (as defined in Section 102 or the Controlled Substance Act [21 U.S.C. 802]) or possession of drug paraphernalia.
b. Resident, any member of the resident's household or a guest or other person under the resident's control shall not engage in any act intended to facilitate illegal activity, including drug-related illegal activity, on or near the said premises.
c. Resident or members of the household will not permit the dwelling to be used for, or to facilitate illegal activity, including drug-related illegal activity, regardless of whether the individual engaging in such activity is a member of the household.
d. Resident or members of the household will not engage in the manufacture, sale, or distribution of illegal drugs at any locations, whether on or near the dwelling unit premises or otherwise.
e. VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS SHALL BE A MATERIAL
VIOLATION OF THE LEASE AND GOOD CAUSE FOR TERMINATION OF
TENANCY. A single violation of any of the provisions of this agreement shall be deemed a serious violation and material non-compliance with the lease.
15. Disorderly Conduct.
a. Resident, members of the resident’s household, guests, or other persons under the resident’s control shall not engage in the following Disorderly Conduct activities: violations of state law relating to alcoholic beverages, trespassing or disorderly conduct; violations of the Wayzata City code; violations listed in Section 815.16 of the Rental Dwelling License Ordinance.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.