Apartment situated in the centric and historic Eixample district of Barcelona. Quiet building and neighborhood. Connected to all metro lines and the most important bus lines (airport, beach, etc..)
Apartment situated in the historic Eixample district of Barcelona.
Very quiet building located on Carrer Casp, completely renovated, with caretaker and handicapped ramp. Connected to all metro lines and the most important bus lines (airport, beach, etc..)
Spacious apartment of 210 m2, very comfortable and cozy for couples and families or groups of friends. Very bright, with views to Casp Street and also to an inner block which is typical in the area. It has 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a toilet (hairdryer provided), fully equipped kitchen, office, living room, dining room and 2 typical galleries designed to enjoy the calm of the inner block. The flat mantains artistic paintings on the ceiling and some mosaic floors which are so characteristic of the modernist age.
The Eixample district is a very safe area that have a variety of unique stores and boutiques for shopping. You can also visit some of the most famous streets and squares of Barcelona like Passeig de Gracia, Rambla de Catalunya and Plaça Catalunya. There are also modernist buildings such as Casa Mila, Casa Batllo, the Basilica of Sagrada Familia, Casa Calvet or Casa de les Punxes, among many others.
Quiet and yet centric neighborhood
By walking, metro, bus or Bicing.
- Parties and events are not allowed. The number of guests inside of the apartment cannot be higher to the number of guests set on the booking.
- From 22:00h to 10:00h the rest of the neighbors must be fully respected, so please, be silent in the apartment and the building (lift, stairways, etc.) In case we receive any complaint from a neighbor, we will ask the guests to leave the apartment. In such case the booking won’t be refunded.
- We don't accept bookings for groups under 25 years old.
- The check-in is from 14:00h and the check-out is at 10:00. Ask for checking in after 22:00h. Please, respect the agreed check-out time in order to not affect the following booking.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please, switch off the lights when you don’t need them or leave the apartment. Also make a responsible water consumption.
- Please, leave the apartment in good condition (no garbage, clean dishes, etc).
- Please, don’t lock the door from the inside. Lock the door each time that you you leave.
Please don’t hang wet towels on the doors of the closets because it damages the wood.
- The deposit fee may vary depending on the number of guests or nights.
- We reserve the right to provide not more than the bedrooms needed for the total of guests.
- Bookings are for the maximum number of guests and nights, independently of any guest staying less nights than the ones set on the booking.
- Bikes are not allowed inside of the apartment nor the building.
- Just respect and enjoy! Thank you.
Nos plus sincères remerciements à Ana et Pablo pour leur accueil chaleureux. Les cadeaux de bienvenue ont été fort appréciés par les 8 personnes qui composaient notre groupe. Nous nous sommes très vite sentis "chez nous" dans ce magnifique appartement et quel bonheur d'avoir à notre disposition deux salles de bain et trois wc! Les chambres sont spacieuses, élégamment agencées et les couchages très confortables. L'appartement est décoré avec goût, laissant un espace privilégié pour chacun et parfaitement situé. A proximité d'un petit Carrefour Express, à deux pas d'une station de métro, à 10 mn de la Place Catalunya...un vrai bonheur!
We were a group of 10 girls and this was exactly what we needed to spend a good time all together ! Amazing flat, spacy, very central, very well decorated, we had all we needed. Grossery store around the corner. Walking distance from most key places in Barcelona. Very friendly hosts, service oriented. They made sure we had all we need to have a good time. We had an amazing weekend there and will definitely come back! Will recommend this place for sure!
We had a great time in Casa Sagrera!
The flat is lovely and in a great location with supermarkets, cafes and restaurants nearby and walking distance to a lot of sights.
Ana and Pablo were very welcoming and flexible around check-in as our flights were delayed. We had a problem with the toilet but Ana and Pablo dealt with it very quickly and communicated well.
Thank you for a great experience and lovely weekend in Barcelona.
It was a wonderful time in Barcelona!
Barcelona is always worth a trip and we had a very nice accommodation!
The appartment was very spacious and clean, for 10 people very nice.
We all felt very comfortable and I can only recommend the apartment!
The apartment is also centrally located and is walking much perfect to reach!
Ana & Pablo are very lovely! Thanks again to Ana & Pablo for fast respond as the shower was broken!
Very dear greetings from Germany to Barcelona! We would love to come back!
Lovely hosts, and very helpful. Ana and Pablo helped us with restaurants and even had some fruits, milk and coffee for us for breakfast as we arrived late. They are very accomodating.
We spent a long weekend in Barcelona for our kick-off and the flat was perfect for 9 people. Spacious, clean and nice. A very good location, within easy reach to everything.
I would recommend this flat and what you see in the pictures is what you get. We would come back to this place! Best, Marie
Ottima l'accoglienza di Ana e Pablo che si sono dimostrati padroni di casa disponibili e cortesi. Ottimo l'appartamento, ben arredato e confortevole, posizionato in zona centrale ma tranquilla, vicino alla metro.
한국분들 중 일행규모가 크다면 카딸루냐 광장에서 가까운 이 숙소가 짱이에요! 깨끗하고 넓어요~ 침대 시트도 깨끗하고 욕실도 2개, 세면대랑 화장실은 3개라 좋네요^^ 안나와 파블로도 친절하구요~~^^ 추천합니다!!^^
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hola, nos llamamos Ana y Pablo. Somos hermanos y los dos vivimos en Barcelona.
Los dos compartimos afición por la música y el mundo de la comunicación. Pablo es creador de contenido 3D y yo de libros interactivos.
Estamos a vuestra disposición para lo que necesitéis, y ojalá disfrutéis al máximo las posibilidades que ofrece la ciudad de Barcelona.
Ana y Pablo.