About this listing
Apartment situated in the centric and historic Eixample district of Barcelona. Quiet building and neighborhood. Connected to all metro lines and the most important bus lines (airport, beach, etc..)
Apartment situated in the historic Eixample district of Barcelona.
Very quiet building located on Carrer Casp, completely renovated, with caretaker and handicapped ramp. Connected to all metro lines and the most important bus lines (airport, beach, etc..)
Spacious apartment of 210 m2, very comfortable and cozy for couples and families or groups of friends. Very bright, with views to Casp Street and also to an inner block which is typical in the area. It has 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a toilet (hairdryer provided), fully equipped kitchen, office, living room, dining room and 2 typical galleries designed to enjoy the calm of the inner block. The flat mantains artistic paintings on the ceiling and some mosaic floors which are so characteristic of the modernist age.
The Eixample district is a very safe area that have a variety of unique stores and boutiques for shopping. You can also visit some of the most famous streets and squares of Barcelona like Passeig de Gracia, Rambla de Catalunya and Plaça Catalunya. There are also modernist buildings such as Casa Mila, Casa Batllo, the Basilica of Sagrada Familia, Casa Calvet or Casa de les Punxes, among many others.
Please, read our house rules before booking. Thank you.
Quiet and yet centric neighborhood
By walking, metro, bus or Bicing.
- Parties and events are not allowed. The number of guests inside of the apartment cannot be higher to the number of guests set on the booking.
- From 22:00h to 10:00h the rest of the neighbors must be fully respected, so please, be silent in the apartment and the building (lift, stairways, etc.) In case we receive any complaint from a neighbor, we will ask the guests to leave the apartment. In such case the booking won’t be refunded.
- We don't accept bookings for groups under 25 years old.
- Due to the local normative, we will require the ID card or passport of each guest during the check-in.
- The check-in is from 14:00h to 22:00h. and the check-out is at 10:00. Please, respect the agreed check-out time in order to not affect the following booking.
- The check-in after 22:00h is not possible.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please, switch off the lights when you don’t need them or leave the apartment. Also make a responsible water consumption.
- Please, leave the apartment in good condition (no garbage, clean dishes, etc).
- Please, don’t lock the door from the inside. Lock the door each time that you leave.
Please don’t hang wet towels on the doors of the closets because it damages the wood.
- The deposit fee may vary depending on the number of guests or nights.
- We reserve the right to provide not more than the bedrooms needed for the total of guests.
- The bookings are for the maximum number of guests and nights, independently of any guest staying less nights than the nights set on the booking.
- Bikes are not allowed inside of the apartment nor the building.
- Just respect and enjoy! Thank you.
We had an amazing time in Ana and Pablos apartment.
Perfectly located in walking distance to so many of Barcelona's attractions.
The apartment is spaceous and beautifully decorated with everything you need.
Ana and Pablo greeted us with a welcome gift that gave us a perfect start on our too short stay in Barcelona...one of my favorite cities!
We'll be back! :)
Our hosts were very easy to communicate with and very accommodating and professional! They had our baby cots ready upon arrival. Thank you!
넓고 고풍스러운 아파트였습니다.
위치도 괜찮았고 호스트인 아나와 파블로가 친절하게 설명해주어 편하게 지냈습니다.
Gracias a Ana y Pablo!
This apartment is in good condition and hosts are very kind and friendly. :)
Good for a big group.
Ana and Pablo were wonderful hosts - we had a complimetary hamper waiting for us in the apartment and a full explanation of the apartment and it's facilities. They provided lots of recommendations which were very useful and were very quick with responding to any queries we had. They also very kindly extended our check out time, which meant we were able to leave our bags in the apartment until we had to go to the airport.
The apartment was clean, well equipped, beautiful and in a great location, lots of conveniences and tourist attractions nearby. It did get very warm in there, but they provided fans. This apartment was recommended to me through a friend who stayed here previously, and I would also highly recommend it.
Vi hadde noen fantastiske dager i denne leiligheten. Vertene er kjempesøte og vennlige. Leiligheten er flott og akkurat som på bildene, ingenting å klage på der. Vi drar gjerne tilbake.
This host has 83 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ana Y Pablo
Hola, nos llamamos Ana y Pablo. Somos hermanos y los dos vivimos en Barcelona.
Los dos compartimos afición por la música y el mundo de la comunicación. Pablo es creador de contenido 3D y yo de libros interactivos.
Estamos a vuestra disposición para lo que necesitéis, y ojalá disfrutéis al máximo las posibilidades que ofrece la ciudad de Barcelona.
Ana y Pablo.