Walking distance to Jonker Street
Well preserved heritage house. It has 4 big rooms with queen sized bed and air-cond, there is 3 bathroom for use in public with heater. This unit is corner house which have a lovely garden, very good for group of friends gather with some beer and enjoy the natural wind. Walking distance to many tourist spot. High speed of wifi, you won't spoil your mood when watching youtube or online movie.
- 4 queen sized bed in different room, different name.
- Quality towel, tooth brush, handmade soap is complimentary.
- if you have more than 8 guest, let us know, there is a surcharge for extra guest with RM20 which come with bed, comforter and pillow as well.
- Heater is provided with silent pump
- Shampoo, body shampoo, tooth paste is provided.
- Tea table
- Micro-wave and fridge is free to use
- Provide 40 litter of mineral water for every check in guest
- Tea and coffee is free to enjoy 24 hours
- great for small family
- Flat TV, DVD, VCD, books, tourist map, family games is provided
- 10 mins walk to Jonker Street.
- 10 mins walk to Dataran Pahlawan.
- 3 mins walk to Capital Satay Celup
- 10 mins walk to Bunga Raya fried oyster
- Convenience store just outside the house.
- 24 hours Restaurant in 5 mins walking distance
- Car park
The RM200 security deposit is require when you check in and refurn when you check out.
Jean's place is really neat and clean. There are four rooms which was just nice for 5 adults, 3 kids and a toddler. Each room come with two towels, 2 handmade soap, 2 toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom for us. The owner also provide big bottles of shampoo and shower foam for us to use. We usually have to buy distilled water to consume oversea but Jean is so thoughtful that her house keeper actually prepared 3 big tubs of filtered Amway water ready for us. It save us time to boil water for drinking. There is aircon in every room for hot weather in Melaka. The surrounding is so far quiet and safe. There are wifi in the house for us to access to internet. However, the TV is only for VCD and DVD show and the DVD are of bad quality. I could understand the cost to provide good quality DVD but most of the time we have problem finishing show.
My friends and I (there were 7 of us) enjoyed our stay at 'Feel like a home...". The host - Ms Jean Tay was very prompt and thorough in responding to my queries. And information about the house - location, amenities provided, etc were quite complete, as such we know exactly what to expect. The house is in quite a central location, walking distance to the shopping malls, heritage area and Jonker Walk. There are also a number of eateries, and a market close-by. The house is clean, comfortable and pleasantly furnished. There are 4 bedrooms & can accommodate 8 adults comfortably. There is also a small garden where we gathered to chitchat to enjoy the outdoor breeze.
In summary, we were satisfied with our stay and would not hesitate to stay there again. Highly recommended!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.