About this listing
Our apartment is your home away from home and offers everything you need for a comfortable stay in beautiful Sydney! It's child friendly and only a short walk to Bondi Beach, with great transport links at your doorstep.
* Non-smokers only and minimum 2 night stay
This apartment is in a dream location!
Located a short 15 minute walk from the famous 'Bondi Beach' in Sydney, we are conveniently located right near shops and restaurants. There's a bus stop just outside offering great links to the nearest train station and city centre. The ferry stop is also a 10 minute walk away.
The apartment is recently renovated and has a great homely environment. It features:
- Two bedrooms, one with a double bed & cot and the master with a queen sized bed
- Foxtel (cable TV) with all the sports channels
- Large lounge room with comfortable couch
- Modern large kitchen with all the equipment & tools you could possibly need
- Dining room
- Huge bathroom with shower and bath
- Separate laundry room with washer & separate dryer
- Linen and towels included
- Baby friendly (one cot available)
Our place would suit a small family or friends travelling together who are looking for a beautiful home away from home. It has everything you need for a comfortable stay & the location is fantastic!
Please feel free to email me with any questions - I'm happy to help :)
There are shops, cafes and restaurants within a few minutes walk and a bus stop just outside the building. You can walk to Bondi Beach in 15 minutes. The bus stop is also at your doorstep.
This apartment is strictly for a maximum of 4 adults and one child sleeping in a cot.
Please do not enquire if you are looking for a place to party. We live in a quiet residential building with lovely neighbours & anyone who stays needs to be considerate.
Our property is strictly for non-smokers. Pets are also not allowed unfortunately.
Detta var första gången jag hyrt via Airbnb men jag vill säga att Natalie var en perfekt värd. Lägenheten var jättefin och beskrivningen var korrekt. Läget var nära stranden och utmärkt. Jag tycker att det var en mycket fin gest att lämna massa mat till oss i kylskåpet, då vi var trötta och hungriga när vi kom fram. Vi har inget negativt att säga utan är helnöjda med vår vistelse. Värden rekommenderas starkt! Tack så jättemycket! :)
Great apartment right there in Rose Bay. V. clean. Natalie is an excellent host and went above and beyond to make sure we knew everything and felt at home.
Our family of 3 adults and 2 toddlers came to Sydney and stayed at Natalie's place.
It is a really neat place with lots of space, and even a fully functioning kitchen.
In general, the apartment is very quiet, and suitable for family with very young children who needs to sleep early.
Natalie is a great host, and unfortunately due to our tight schedule, we were unable to meet up with her. Her replies are very prompt and she is very accomodating.
The check in and out process is very simple and hassle free.
The location of the place is very convenient, as it is close to Bondi Junction, which could be reached by public bus, or even walked to (approx 30 mins walk for those who love walking in the lovely weather). From there, it is just a short train ride to the CBD.
The Bondi beach is also just a short walk away.
Parking downstairs on the streets near the apartment are plentiful, however, parking in the rest of Sydney in general is difficult and very expensive, especially in the CBD.
All in all, I strongly recommend this place for a comfortable stay, lika a home away from home, which is real value for money.
First of all - let me thank to Natalie for being such a great host, we really enjoyed our 2 weeks stay at hers.
We are a family of four and we were looking for a place to stay at during our trip to Sydney and found Natalie's flat a very nice option to stay close to the beaches and still be relatively close to the center of Sydney. I might say we've hit the bingo;-)
- the location of the flat is in Rose Bay part of Sydney, which I believe offered a decent combination of bondi and rose bay beaches in walking distance ( it was around 15-20 min walk through nice side streets down to bondi - mostly with fun to be in waves, or 10-15min walk to Rose Bay - with calm waters )
- bus stops are either straight in front of the house or down at the Rose bay (10-15min walk )
- shops are available - either "Loaf shack" offering fresh breads of various sorts or mixed goods tiny shop right in the next house + there's are 2 bigger shops down at Rose Bay ( 10min walk ) or 5 bus stops away a COLES mart..
- I'm not sure if there's anything else to do around the flat - there was a larger playground for kids around 5-7min walk away, nonetheless we mostly went down to bondi and just 2-3 times to rose bay ( including 3-4 hours walk around further up laying Strickland house ) - quite enjoyable and with nice views to harbour bridge and Sydney skyscrapers
- the flat was very comfortable with very well equipped kitchen
- the position is next to quite a noisy road, nonetheless as long as you keep the windows closed you will not notice that. Even in the morning with the blinds on windows, we had hard times to wake up, sleeping like babies :-P. During the days it's no problem at all..
- we enjoyed also the big screen smart TV - capable of playing back also movies off the USB HDD
- the flat offers also washing machine and dryer option
- would prefer wooden floors over carpets , nevertheless overall experience was great and let us feel like being home
Natalie as host:
- very friendly, helpful and took care of us the max extent possible
- she was so kind to do basic shopping for our first breakfast after arrival, additionally was kind to let us share/use any of her spices, etc - a very welcome help
- our arrival was planned for late night hours and it didnt present any trouble..
- Natalie prepared exhaustive guide to using the flat, places to see and things to do which gave us a lot of inspiration...
Just to wrap it up - I can only highly recommend, we enjoyed our stay very much I we would definitely gladly return ..
About the Host, Natalie
I am very down to earth & I love the beach, travelling & eating delicious food.
I consider myself very lucky to be living in one of the most beautiful cities in the world!