The Bahia Encantada is a beautiful beach front resort-style condominium complex perfect for group occasions and families. It is situated on the most beautiful beach front estates in Jaco, located on the tranquil north end. It offers fantastic ocean front and pool views from its cascading tri-level pool with direct access to the beach. It is only an hour and a half drive from Juan Santamaria International Airport and is a perfect spot for a vacation in Costa Rica. It is set amid a backdrop of pristine rainforest and looks out onto the Pacific Ocean, this beachfront vacation community offers stunning 2, 3 and 4-bedroom condos right on the beach.
Condominium Complex Features:
• Beautiful large tri level beachfront pool with gorgeous ocean views
• Outdoor common area with lounge chairs and outdoor showers
• Direct access to the beach
• Free gated secured parking
• 24/7 Security
• Concierge Service
• Central Air Conditioning
• Located beside great beach spot restaurant Claritas!
• Regular housekeeping once per week with touch ups available at additional cost
• Multi-lingual property management
• Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 11am
Condo Unit C1 Features:
• Fully furnished 1,842 sq foot sprawling 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom unit on the ground floor outfitted with modern design and Costa Rican artwork
• Huge open living with great couches for lounging and flat screen TV with full cable
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and great breakfast bar
• Large dining room great for entertaining dinners
• Walk out directly onto the huge terrace and listen to the sound of the waves and see the majestic ocean views
• Great terrace with a walk out to the pool and equipped with an outdoor dining great for entertaining sunset dinners and watching the surfers or catching some waves yourself! One of the best spots to surf the waves is right in Jaco is right outside your complex!
• Main bedroom includes a great King Size bed, concealed safe, and walk out to the terrace with magnificent ocean views
• The second bedroom is equipped with a spacious king size bed and the third bedroom with two twin size beds
• Direct access to the beach from the pool where you can put your feet right on the sand or go for a swim in the ocean
• Laundry room with full washer and dryer
• Unique feature included is free highspeed Wifi Internet and free local and International calling to Canada and the USA
• If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit and we can also arrange your tours
Some other great information about Jaco is that everything is within about a 10 minute walk so you really don’t need a car to explore the town. Bahia Encantada is only a 7 minute walk from the center of town where all the action is! Taxis are only a phone call away and on average $2 per ride as well. Not to mention bike rentals are extremely popular and cheap. There are some great restaurant options as well from the typical ‘casado’ here in Costa Rica (Rice, Beans, Meat and salad) to a nice lobster dinner if you should so choose. Most places deliver so if you don’t feel like venturing out, they will come to you.
If you have any questions during your stay DayStar offers exceptional concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all the best tours in Costa Rica while visiting Jaco such as jungle adventures like Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, ATV tours, world class sport fishing, feeding the crocodiles, Tortuga island tours and surfing the best waves in the world.
We are a fully experienced and professional group who are happy to help you in every step of your trip should you need anything at all. You don’t want to miss this amazing experience, book this unit now with DayStar and I can promise if you come to Jaco Beach you will have the time of your life. I know the town and will open all my resources to you. It is a gorgeous location for the vacation of your dreams, whether it is for a wedding, a birthday, family vacation or a special anniversary for you and your partner in paradise.
All I can say is "WOW". From our initial inquiry into the place, we received the best customer service EVER. Lisle was so gracious and accommodating, and immediately responsive to each of our questions, within hours of sending them. His team-member Lupe was equally as friendly and made sure all questions were answered and needs addressed (not to mention always with a beautiful smile!). They will assist with any desired tours, or, if you want a rental car, it can be delivered to you AND picked up from the condo itself! The place itself has a great layout, with well maintained gorgeous interiors, a beautiful pool, friendly security guards, and easy access to the beach/ocean. It's one block off the main strip, and walking distance to all the restaurants, stores, and local hangouts. I would not stay in any other place other than this condo. I will definitely be back, and will definitely stay at this same place.
Lisle was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Every question or query that I had was responded to immediately and helpfully. I would highly recommend anyone thinking of coming to Jaco to contact Lisle. he will make your trip a lot easier.
This is the best unit in Jaco! The view is priceless and being on the first floor allowed us to pop in and out to the pool and beach with ease. At times we felt like we were in a private home since there was usually no more than 5 people using the pool at a time and even then, only from 11-2.
The unit was well equipped and had everything we needed including body boards for surfing. If we come back, this is where we stay again.
In addition, the staff at Day Star was always there for us, so it was like staying at a resort without the crowds.
My husband and I stayed in this condo Feb. 15 - 26, 2014. We started conversing with Lisle back in July or August 2013 about a place to stay in Jaco, Costa Rica. He was fantastic to work with. Always answered any of our questions promptly! We were not disappointed! When we arrived at the airport, a Daystar shuttle driver had a sign, and was waiting for us. Very smooth drive to the condo from the airport. The keys were waiting for us. The condo was very nice! Everything was like advertised! The wifi in the condo room and by the pool worked perfect! Very clean, and very convenient to the pool and ocean. We watched a beautiful sunset every night. The surfers were fun to watch! We had a terrific view from our patio! An easy walk or taxi to the many restaurants! A couple other Daystar employees that we worked with were Tatty and Zach. They were so helpful! All the staff on the grounds were so polite and helpful! Our 11 nights went by so quickly. We could have stayed longer! We will definitly return!
Me and my friends stayed at the Diamante for 3 nights and our stay was absolutely perfect! The staff at Day Star was awesome and recommended great activities during the day and great places to grab a bite. When we visit CR again, we will definitely be staying there again. Thanks for everything.
Great location and of course great Costa Rican weather. Maybe 5 drops of rain during our entire stay! Directly on the beach. Our condo apartment was nicely furnished, with all the amenities to provide for our own meals when we wanted to do so. All the DayStar staff were helpful and friendly. Any problems were promptly and courteously resolved. Juan-Carlos was a great manager. Hard working and seemingly always on-site. We plan to return. Lisle was very helpful in arranging for our booking and was prompt in responding.
I used AIRBNB for the first time and I have to say it was the best decision that I have made when traveling to Costa Rica. Both Lisle and AIRBNB we very accommodating and helped with all the issues that I had. From a last minute guest addition, my mother in law, to the issue that I had with the coffee maker. Both Lisle and the staff at Daystar were the best and I am looking forward to my next visit, which I hope will be very soon. I stayed at the Palms location and the Blanco condos and they were the best. Lisle replied to all my concerns in a timely and caring manor. For that I am very thankful.
My wife, son and I truly enjoyed staying at this condo during our 6-day visit to Jaco. We loved the unit, quiet and away from the bustling centre of Jaco, yet still just a short walk to the lovely town centre which offers many varieties of anything one could want. The unit is very nicely decorated and has a warm feel to it, and the view from the living area and balcony is spectacular. Lisle at DayStar was very helpful in finding us this unit and promptly replied to all queries we had. We highly recommend this unit as a beachfront accommodation and trust Lisle to find you something appropriate if this one is not available. Thanks for all your help Lisle. Pura Vida!