The Bahia Encantada is a beautiful beach front resort-style condominium complex perfect for group occasions and families. It is situated on the most beautiful beach front estates in Jaco, located on the tranquil north end. It offers fantastic ocean front and pool views from its cascading tri-level pool with direct access to the beach. It is only an hour and a half drive from Juan Santamaria International Airport and is a perfect spot for a vacation in Costa Rica. It is set amid a backdrop of pristine rainforest and looks out onto the Pacific Ocean, this beachfront vacation community offers stunning 2, 3 and 4-bedroom condos right on the beach.
Condominium Complex Features:
• Beautiful large tri level beachfront pool with gorgeous ocean views
• Outdoor common area with lounge chairs and outdoor showers
• Direct access to the beach
• Free gated secured parking
• 24/7 Security
• Concierge Service
• Central Air Conditioning
• Located beside great beach spot restaurant Claritas!
• Regular housekeeping once per week with touch ups available at additional cost
• Multi-lingual property management
• Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 11am
Condo Unit C1 Features:
• Fully furnished 1,842 sq foot sprawling 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom unit on the ground floor outfitted with modern design and Costa Rican artwork
• Huge open living with great couches for lounging and flat screen TV with full cable
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and great breakfast bar
• Large dining room great for entertaining dinners
• Walk out directly onto the huge terrace and listen to the sound of the waves and see the majestic ocean views
• Great terrace with a walk out to the pool and equipped with an outdoor dining great for entertaining sunset dinners and watching the surfers or catching some waves yourself! One of the best spots to surf the waves is right in Jaco is right outside your complex!
• Main bedroom includes a great King Size bed, concealed safe, and walk out to the terrace with magnificent ocean views
• The second bedroom is equipped with a spacious king size bed and the third bedroom with two twin size beds
• Direct access to the beach from the pool where you can put your feet right on the sand or go for a swim in the ocean
• Laundry room with full washer and dryer
• Unique feature included is free highspeed Wifi Internet and free local and International calling to Canada and the USA
• If you have any questions DayStar offers concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit and we can also arrange your tours
Some other great information about Jaco is that everything is within about a 10 minute walk so you really don’t need a car to explore the town. Bahia Encantada is only a 7 minute walk from the center of town where all the action is! Taxis are only a phone call away and on average $2 per ride as well. Not to mention bike rentals are extremely popular and cheap. There are some great restaurant options as well from the typical ‘casado’ here in Costa Rica (Rice, Beans, Meat and salad) to a nice lobster dinner if you should so choose. Most places deliver so if you don’t feel like venturing out, they will come to you.
If you have any questions during your stay DayStar offers exceptional concierge service and we are just a ring away at extension 400 from the phone in your unit. We can also help book all the best tours in Costa Rica while visiting Jaco such as jungle adventures like Zipline canopy tours, horseback riding, ATV tours, world class sport fishing, feeding the crocodiles, Tortuga island tours and surfing the best waves in the world.
We are a fully experienced and professional group who are happy to help you in every step of your trip should you need anything at all. You don’t want to miss this amazing experience, book this unit now with DayStar and I can promise if you come to Jaco Beach you will have the time of your life. I know the town and will open all my resources to you. It is a gorgeous location for the vacation of your dreams, whether it is for a wedding, a birthday, family vacation or a special anniversary for you and your partner in paradise.
This was a great apartment - it is very clean and new with great amenities like the pool and private parking. I would recommend it if you are staying in Jaco as it is very safe and right on the beach! Note that it is managed by a vacation rental company and you are not staying in an individual's house.
This 4 bedroom 7th floor junior penthouse at the Diamante' condos was every bit as advertised. Great views, located right on the beach overlooking the surf and surfers. It also had great internet connection which is not always the case in Costa Rica. Only one block walk from downtown Jaco. Would definitely rent there again. Lisle Head staff was very professional and accommodating.
We stayed here for 5 nights with a total of 4 people. The whole entire Daystar staff was extremely helpful and very welcoming. Upon check in, you will receive a folder with information and various coupons to use at local establishments. The staff were available throughout the day to answer questions, help set up activities, and to provide suggestions. They really went above and beyond to ensure we had the best time!
The condo itself was beautiful! It was equipped with everything including beach towels, extra blankets, cookware, laundry detergent, paper towels, etc. There are iPod docks that are compatible with iPhone 4 and aux cords that work with upgraded iPhones and iPods. There are AC units in every room, and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a deck with a dinner table, which we fully took advantage of for meals. We also loved going to the private roof deck every night to look at the stars, the view was incredible!
The beach is located right behind the property, it was very clean and was never crowded. We went surfing and the waves were great! The beach is also safe for swimming, and wasn't too rocky. I would suggest getting water shoes just in case though. There's a cute little bar/restaurant called The Point right on the beach and they had the best piña coladas, and French fries-cover them in Lizano salsa for an extra kick!
Lastly, the location of the condo was great. We rented a car and drove to other areas of the country. Getting in and out of Jaco was super easy as the property is very close to the main road. We would certainly stay here again, and I highly recommend this location!
This was our first time using Air BNB and we are extremely happy with our experience. Lisle was quick to respond and easy to work with and the property was beautiful and looked exactly like the pictures. The Condo had great views and great rooms and was very comfortable. Being that this was our first time to Costa Rica and not speaking the language when we got checked in it was great to meet our on site hosts Brian and Heidi and they were extremely helpful as well. We will definitely be back again and look forward to our next trip.
I almost didn't want to write this review so I could keep this place all for myself. This is a five star condo with five star accommodations and five star service. We traveled with our two kids (ages 6 and 7) and another couple with their two kids. We all had so much fun swimming and relaxing by the pool, walking along the beach, and using Jaco as a home-base for day excursions to Hermosa beach and Eco-tours. Pura Vida!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT