About this listing
Looking for a quiet, affordable, romantic and private place to stay in a big garden very near to the center of Amsterdam? This mobile home (25m2) is located in the very sunny and spacious garden of my houseboat, just few minutes away from the center of Amsterdam. Experience spending the night in complete quiet and natural surroundings yet with the center very nearby. And wake up only to be disturbed by birds celebrating a new day! The mobile home offers a living room, bedroom with doublebed, kitchen, tv, bathroom (shower and sink), seperate toilet, comfortable couch, a small dinner table with two chairs, heating, free wifi etc.
In front you can relax at a table with two chairs.
Also there is FREE PARKING (24/7) possible at appr. 800 meters from the property.
At just a few minutes walking distance, the free ferry (24/7) takes you in less than two minutes in the center of Amsterdam! Walk straight to the Jordan with cozy cafes, restaurants, shops and special markets, the Nieuwmarkt or stroll along the famous Amsterdam canals. Or take the tram that takes you within five stops to all major museums like Van Gogh Museum, Stedelijk Museum Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank house, Hermitage etc.
But directly at the the garden home there are also plenty of things to do: from the 19th century lock you can walk to the architecturally striking Eye Film Institute (four cinema's, restaurant and bar, the Tolhuis park with music programming during Summer, some bars and very nice restaurants and soon a hotel with revolving restaurant transformed at the former Shell Tower.
And if you'd want to know more about special and undiscovered places, nice cafes and good and cozy restaurants both in town and in this emerging district? Just ask!
For other questions you can also contact me. I look forward to receiving you at my special location!
- mobile home in spacious quiet garden
- incl. tv, free Wifi, living room, small dinner table + chairs, bathroom, fully equiped kitchen, heating both in living and bedroom, etc.
- tabel and chairs just in front
- 3 minutes walk to the free ferry (24/7, daytime every 5 min, night every 10 minutes). Only one minute to arrive at the center of Amsterdam (Central Station)
- All public transport available from Central Station: bus, tram, subway or train. Only a few stops to all major museums.
- walking distance of the center and practically all nice neighboorhoods and the famous canals
- Free Parking in front of the property (24/7)
IT'S ALSO POSSIBLE TO RENT MY HOUSEBOAT. ENTIRELY OR AS A BED & BREAKFAST. FOR MORE INFO, SEE MY OTHER LISTING(S) ON AIRBNB.
By train: get off at Amsterdam Central Station, take the free ferry at the back (every 5 minutes and 24/7) and after three minutes walk you'll arrive at the mobile home.
By plane: Take the train to Amsterdam Central Station and same as above
By car: set your GPS to Sixhavenweg. Upon arrival you can park your car (for free!) in front.
I am not a big fan of making house rules, however here are the most important things that I would like to ask your attention for;
- Non smoking (of course you can smoke outside)
- No other guests. You are most welcome to stay but you cannot invite other guests. Sorry.
- No loud music or other loud noise. I won't disturb you either ;-)