About this listing
We and our cat welcome you to our warm, comfortable mountain home located in the heart of the White Mountains with a private setting and a year round brook bordering the property. This rental is for a private room and bath in our home. A Signed Rental Agreement is required in order for the reservation to be complete.
Our home is equipped with a full kitchen including a coffee maker, toaster, microwave, refrigerator with ice-maker, blender and dishwasher. The living room has a large comfy sofa, 50" flat screen TV, DVD/Blu-ray player, Wii, wifi, and a woodstove. Wonderful vaulted ceiling provide great natural light and open space. A large deck off the living room with a gas grill for outside dining.
There is an additional spa room which has a hot tub jacuzzi, treadmill, bow-flex revolution weight machine and a nordic track.
Sleeping quarters are located on the ground floor. There is 1 bedroom available to rent. The bedroom is outfitted with a double bed which includes a single trundle and bunk.
Our Country home has off street parking on a paved driveway which can accommodate numerous vehicles.
Valley amenities are many. Storyland is .9 miles from our home - no need to cross a street if you walk! Summer adventures include hiking in the White Mountains, mountain biking, kayaking, tubing, and fishing the local lakes and rivers. Attitash Mtn Biking, Alpine Slide and Mtn Coaster is 6 miles or 10 min away. Wildcat Mtn Scenic Gondola and Zip Rider are 13 miles away. Cranmore adventure park is 7.5 miles away. Hiking is all around - the AMC Joe Dodge Pinkham Notch Center is 11 miles away, Diana's Baths are 7.5 miles, Mt. Washington Auto Rd is 14 miles. Santa's Village in Jefferson NH is another great spot for the kiddies at 40 mi away. For the shoppers in the group - Settler's Green Outlets are 9 mi away and the quaint shops of North Conway Village are less than 7 miles.
A Signed Rental Agreement is required in order for the reservation to be complete.
Hi, and thank you for your interest.
Welcome to our home. I hope you like it as much as we do.
Please see below for some standard house rules so that you and I can enjoy our experience. A Signed Rental Agreement is required in order for the reservation to be complete.
- Mutual respect of each other, home, contents, critter (the cat)
- Shoes off at door please.
-No pets please (Highly allergic to dogs)
-Mature professionals preferred.
-When you leave a room, please turn off all the lights, fans, heaters, stereo, etc.
- Please leave home in the same shape as when you arrived. I don't charge a cleaning fee, and you'll find cleaning supplies under the bathroom sink and under the kitchen sink. broom, mop in laundry room.
-Quiet hours are at 11 PM.
- Please strip bed linen when leaving (pillow case, fitted mattress sheet, top sheet).
-Please leave dirty towels in the tub.
- Bathroom: please use bathroom fan when taking a shower and please wipe down surfaces from excess water, so the next person doesn't have to enter a splashy birdbath ;)
-As we are on Septic system, please respect the environment and only flush TP.
- Kitchen: wash dishes and replace in cupboards or put them in the dishwasher if its available . There's room in the fridge for your food too if you choose to eat in.
- No candles. Ensure all appliances are turned off (oven, stove). Please unplug toaster and coffee machine after use.
-It's a green house: so garbage goes in garbage bin and recycling goes in bin behind the garbage all located to the left of the sink.
I request of all guests to sign a liability waiver, releasing the property owner from all potential future claims associated with your use of the property. I will email it to you. Please sign and bring signed copy when you arrive.
Basically, please keep clean. Respect. Trustworthy. Friendly.
I look forward to meeting you.