About this listing
Logement équipé en plein centre historique.
Charming, very well located studio in the middle of old Montpellier, close to restaurants, shops and café.
23 m², first floor, very short walking distance to:
- tramway (30 minutes away from the beach),
- bike rental station,
- French boulangerie,
- grocery stores,
- gorgeous Place de la Canourgue, Jardin des plantes, Rue Foch and Cathédrale St. Pierre.
Accomodation includes :
- electric fan
- unlimited/high speed Wifi
- large shower cabin
- Open concept Kitchen (appliances include dishwasher, microwave, induction stove, toaster,...)
The apartment includes everything you would need, kitchenware and cutlery, towels and bedclothes.
From the train : take the line 1 direction Mosson, step Albert premier.
I will be here to show you how to go in your studio and to do the check-in.
From Taxi/Car : there is a deposit place to put your luggage on the Studio, then you can park your car to a parking fee.
All you need to do is move in!
- We add a hair-dryer
- We changed the boiler
- We changed the shower cabin for a shower curtain
- Dressing & Wardrobe
- Bathroom : Showers (towels given)
- Kitchen : hob, ustensils, coffee maker
- Room : 2 places (sheets given)
- Other stuff: Wi-Fi (private access), Map & all informations you need/wants.
Interaction with Guests
The host welcome you and will be here for the check out too. He will be phonable/mailbable during the whole stay.
The studio is very near the famous place "Place de la Canourgue" and "Cathédrale St-Pierre"
Very close to :
-Groceries (Rue Foch).
- Restaurant (open during the whole day)
- Irish Pub (wanna Watch World Cup ?)
All informations is given when you book
You have to clean everything by yourself (products are given) if you don't want to pay extra cost.
From Jun 11 - 30, 2016 the minimum stay is 3 nights.