The Koenji Place is at a very convenient location -
Only 1 minute walk away from the JR Koenji station, 7 minutes from Shinjuku by JR Chuo/Sobu line and 15 minutes from Shibuya.
A 24hours supermarket, convenient store, and McDonald's are all within 1 mins from the place.
Koenji town is one very unique place, it's where the old and new blends well, and the town offers so many restaurants and Bars, Izakayas, Ramen shops, Live music clubs that are fueled by the young generation with lots of Genki energy.
The room is equipped with bed and bedding, free WIFI, airconditioner, desk, chair, hanger, shelf, lamp, and window to serve your comfortable stay.
There are 2 shower rooms, 2 toilets and a functional kitchen, which are to be shared with other guests.
Smoking is allowed on the outdoor wood deck on the top floor, no smoking in other public spaces and rooms please.
The Modern Japanese Design creates a calm and chilled out atmosphere, enabling you to have a relaxing stay.
We have our company regulation that we do not accept children under 10 years old.
because have very steep and skinny stairs 1F-2F and 2F to 3rd floor.
It has risk that small children might fall down and risk of injury from this point of view.
and for your safe and smiley trip in Japan.
also we had some complained before that children cried at night time to bothered some other guests sleeping.
This is a double room, good for 2 people.
It's a very good place to stay. Good location with heaps of small nice restaurant.
We are in love with Japan ! Toshi was a great host. The place is perfect! 2 min to JR line and easy to move everywhere. Small place but confortable to sleep and have a good time at night , koenji zone espectacular full of stores, places to eat, grosery stores. IF we return to Japan we will choose koenji place to stay again . Hightly recommended!! Thank you Toshiii! He Also speaks spanish
My boyfriend and me stayed for 4 nights at Toshi&Henry's place. Overall it was nice, the location was good, there were plenty eateries around the area and the station is really very nearby. We had everything we needed, the room was small but since we only spend time there during the night, it was convenient. There might be some things you could find a little bit challenging (the steps are quite narrow, sometimes you can hear the train station, you have to cross the rooftop for 5sec to go to the shower room) but if you don't have too high expectations and want a great value and nice plus convenient place to stay, I would recommend you to stay at Toshi&Henry's.
I love it! Toshi, the host, was helpful, warm and friendly. I had the smallest room and it was perfect for me as I was in Tokyo for a 24-hour layover and only needed a place to sleep and shower. Koenji is a cool part of the city with lots of small shops and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again!
The reservation was canceled 66 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Small room, shared bath rooms, extremely strategic location (1 min walk from JR station), overall is a good place to stay if you are planning to explore Tokyo.
Overall I had a good time at Koenji #6. If you want a room with privacy then I would recommend it. Or else hostels would probably be a cheaper option.
- Everyone was very nice. Hiro sent me very detailed messages.
- The blanket prepared was warm enough to endure the cold Tokyo winter night and moisterizer was provided too.
- The bed was very comfortable and I had really good sleep.
- The place was 40 seconds from Koenji station which is pretty convenient.
- You have your own room and it is number-locked at all time so it was pretty
- I arrived at Koenji but there was no one to pick me up even though I followed instructions to send email after I left the airport. I waited there for 30 minutes and finally got my friend to call so that someone would come to get me checked in.
- Shower room was on the top floor and outside. It was a bit cold to walk in cold winter night for 5-10s to the the room.
- The place is 40 seconds from Koenji station so it was pretty noisy but I had earplugs so it was fine.
- It was very small and with a double bed in place I had no space to fully open my medium sized luggage. I lived in #6 with a double bed so it's a different structure from the picture.
Nice place to stay for a few nights. Cosy for two, however it's comfortable and clean!
Super! Quartier trés sympa, appart' chaleureux . La chambre est petite mais confortable . Trés bon rapport qualité-prix , je conseille sans hésiter!
My husband and I stayed an Koenji place for a week and really loved it. It is right in the middle of all the action and convenient to the train station which zips you to Shinjuku station in less than 10 mins. That being said it is a little noisy here but not unbearable. We had good night sleep every night. Would highly recommend for people looking to stay in a fun and unique neighborhood while still having access to Tokyo. Also great value for a private room.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.