About this listing
NOTE: Please don't try to book immediately. It is important that you contact us before you try to book to see is your reservation possible. Thank you
Apartment is part of family house Apartments Novak Ciko and it is located 5 minutes from the beach and 5-10 minutes from town main square (center).
Apartment has bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, balcony and beautiful sea view.
Kitchen has a stove and everything else needed for cooking.
It is equipped with air-conditioned, TV/SAT, free flat-rate Wi-Fi connection.
Provided to Guest:cribs available,hair dryer
Child under 3 years of age is exempt from paying.
Baker's is located 50 meters from the house.
Closest grocery store is 200 meters from house.
House doesn't have private parking but it is 20m from public one.
Please take 1 minute and read house rules.
NOTE: These house rules are written by Ministry of Tourism and they are same for every house in Croatia.
1. Accommodation is available from 2pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure
2. The contents of the apartments may only be used by persons who are registered guests.
3. When going out be sure to lock the doors, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (tv, air conditioning, stove…).
4. Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 11pm to 7am
5. In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guests, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment at the first subsequent contact
6. In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments the guest is obliged to notify the host.
7. It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc) from the apartments
8. In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services
9. Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office
10. You may offer your comments, suggestions to your host who is at your disposal during working hours from 8am till 9pm
Our stay in Hvar was wonderful! Igor had kindly arranged for his wife & mother to collect us from the bus station, they were very welcoming & showed us around the apartment. Apt was a good size with an amazing view across the harbour & beyond. Apt is very close to the town & beach, just 10mins downhill. Nothing was too much trouble for Igor & his family - we asked for more hangers & we received them; we asked for assistance with a taxi when going to a wedding & Igor drove us himself!! Leaving the island, his mother gave us a lift into town. A lovely apt & a kind family. We left our heart in Hvar, it's a magical place!
Great apartment and AMAZING balcony!! Feels like home! Igor's mother picked us up from the bus station so we didn't have to carry our bags up. Otherwise, it's a 5 minute walk to the town. If you don't mind a walk up a hill, it's the perfect place to stay in Hvar.
Myself & my girlfriend had a fantastic 2 week stay at Apartment Amiga. It was everything we could have possibly wanted. The apartment is spotlessly clean and has a wonderful sea view. We sat outside most nights. It is very well equipped with everything you need for cooking. Igor and his family were very helpful - we could not have asked for a better host. We even had clean towel & linen changes every few days. We would definitely recommend.
We really loved our stay. Igor and his family were very welcoming picking us up and dropping us back to the port. The view was stunning and the apartment was very clean and smart. The closest beach was actually my favourite in Havar only 5 min walk from apartment and the town was just under 10 mins, Would definitely go back!
Igor is a very nice host. He came to pick us at the bus station and also left us when we left. The communication was good and easy.
The apartment is amazing, brand new and modern with everything we needed. It was very clean and they even changed our towels after 3 days ! I highly recommend it.
Hvar is so lovely, people are really friendly and you will have an amazing view of it from the balcony !
I can't recommend this apt highly enough. Modern, clean, comfortable with superb balcony and view. Quiet location with baker's shop within 100 metres. Igor and his mother are so helpful and friendly. Less than 10 minutes stroll to waterfront and a further 5 to town centre.
Igor's apartment was lovely and he kindly arranged for us to be picked up from the bus station when we arrived in Hvar which was great. It was in an excellent location, a short walk to the beach and the main square and had a beautiful view from the balcony. The apartment itself was well equipped and had everything we needed and was very clean and modern. It was a lovely place to stay and I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Hvar.
This host has 56 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Igor
Hello there i am Igor,i am manager ;-) of Apartments Novak Ciko,can you believe, they put me in charge,they must be losing their mind.I am just joking,joke.
Now seriously,I am Igor,the one who is responsible that you don't miss anything while you stay at our place.
I've been to some places like, Aruba, Curacao, Tampa(Florida), Freeport (Texas),Amsterdam,Vienna,Guatemala.But that was all before i meet my wife and got my 2 beautiful daughters with her.Now after diapers years we are finally ready to travel.
I love to watch movies and listen all quality (website hidden) hobby is everything about computers,hardware and software.
Best regards and i hope we see son.