Lovely apartment in Rome (historical center) perfect for a laisure trip or vacation or for work... that is for a day, a weekend or a week.
The room, very clean, with essential furniture, has TV, air conditioning and free wifi, large beds and private bathroom with big shower.
Very close e well connected to Termini Station, with bus and metro and near to the main tourist attractions (Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Campo de Fiori, Piazza di Spagna, Via del Corso, Imperial Forum, Colosseum, St. Peter's ... it's all very close, even on foot!)
During your stay you can live a full life and the Roman nightlife, plan and free guided tour, take a break in one of the most popular bars for coffee (Caffè Sant'Eustachio), experiment cooking classes, chat over a cup of tea, have a relaxing massage ... and much more.
My neighborhood, Rione Pigna, is full of specialty shops, pubs, restaurants and taverns, bars, theaters, markets, and is certainly one of the oldest and most appreciated in Rome. A few steps from the Tiber, from the Trevi Fountain, the Ghetto and Trastevere is the ideal starting point to explore the city and its colors.
When the host arrives it is necessary to proceed with the registration of documents (identity card, passport or driving license) and I give you the keys of the room, of the flat and of the door of the building. All keys are kept by the guest. Any damage and loss will be subject to a fine (70 euro).
The check-in is possible after 10.00 am of the arrival day and untill 7.00 p.m. After 7 p.m. is additional cost Euro 10 per houres.
All the rooms must be left free before 11.00 am of the leaving day. Particular conditions must be agreed during the booking process.
Breakfast will be served in the kitchen from (phone number hidden) AM (Please inform me the previous day when you want it). If you need to have breakfast before 8:00, tell me the morning before and a cold breakfast will be left in your room.
- Keep silence especially from 1 p.m. to 4 p. m. and after 10 p.m. At this time tv is not allowed.
- All the rooms are non smoking. Violators will be billed 35 euros extra for laundry.
- No prohibited articles or flammable articles are allowed to be stored or installed inside the room.
- Use of kitchen is not allowed
- Cooking or any ignition is not allowed in the room.
- No visitors are allowed at any time without my permission.
- Please do not take away the guest room items as souvenirs. Otherwise, the charge will be added onto your bill.
- No hanging of clothes or other articles outside the windows is allowed.
- Guests are held responsible for any damage done to the furniture/decoration or other facilities insides the rooms.
- Guests must take good care of their own belongings. I will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
- Guests are not allowed to answer to the bell neither to open the apartment door.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Baggage storage is available. Be sure you inform me if you need this service
This host has a Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of the trip and the first night is non-refundable, with the exception of fees.
This host has 479 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Giornalista di professione, curiosa e comunicativa per vocazione.
Adoro viaggiare, cucinare, essere a contatto con le persone e fare sempre nuove esperienze.
Pittrice nel tempo libero, ma soprattutto... mamma a tempo pieno!