The Double Room in the Andrassy Palace apartment is a lovely, and conveniently located apartment, just a few hundred meters from Oktogon and the Andrássy Boulevard.
* Oktogon is one of the main meeting points of the city, the beautiful Andrássy Boulevard is crossing the Körút there
* Oktogon with M1 metro and tram 4/6 is 2 minutes walk away
* Király utca stop of 4/6 tram is the closest station
* Andrássy Boulvard is very close as well as Liszt Ferenc tér with it's great bars and restaurants, plus all the great pubs and bars of the Jewish district are around the apartment
* sights next to the Andrassy Palace: House of Opera, House of Terror, City Park, Andrássy Boulevard and all the other sights within 15 minutes walk
* the closest bathhous: Szécheny Bath's
* in the building downstairs: pastry shop, coffee shop, small restaurant
* clubs and many restaurants nearby: Liszt Ferenc pedestrian square and the former Jewish District's bars
* the apartment has 110 sm, has 4 bedrooms and a little salon (possible to rent the entire apartment or just 1 bedroom)
* the apartment is on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator unfortunately
* WIFI, washing machine, hairdryer, toaster, microwave, fridge, all cooking facilities, iron, cable TV, dining area
* upon arrival you'll receive an information package: free map & city guide with a bit of explanation + newest issue of TimeOut is available in the apartment
* fully equipped with everything you might need
* plates, pans, glasses, etc...
* microwave, boiler
* toaster, oven, fridge
* coffee maker
* free use of tea & cafe
* unlimited hot water
* free use of the washing machine
* free use of washing powder & softener
* TV with foreign channels
* comfy double beds
* all the bedding included
* free use of towels
* lockable private rooms
* summer months with fan
* extra beds available
* ATMs, banks, exchange offices
* best bars, restaurants, cafes
* 24 hour supermarket
* 24 hour public transportation access
* free map and city guide upon arrival, with a bit of explanation on where and what
* free bottle of wine upon arrival
* entertainment reservation possible
* flexible cancellation policy
NO CURFEW & NO DEPOSIT
FREE MAPS & CITY GUIDE
FREE TEA & COFFEE
The concept of BUDAPESTING is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with Us you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests and we have the chance to get to know all the people we are hosting so we can help them the way they need. Our small enterprise consists of apartments which are all set in the heart of the city amidst vibrant cultural and historical surroundings. Please explore our site and see what we can offer You if you choose to visit this wonderful Central European city.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$6 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$283 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1250 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||Terézváros - District VI.|
It was good. The building was really old, but the house was good. Too much furniture in the room.
A cleaner kitchen and bathroom would do wonders. I would think proper locks on doors, as 2 bedrooms don't have it. It wasn't a major issue for us as we were a big group. But you can imagine if someone is just renting 1 room in a houseful of strangers. But location is pretty good and you can't beat the price! Host was also reachable all he time and no problems at all with wifi.
We had a really great experience in Budapest! The airport pick up was a wonderful service and made getting to the apartment very easy. Susie and Peter were incredible helpful. They set us up with a map and comprehensive suggestions for sight seeing, going out, and eating, and they were always available for phone calls.
The photos were very accurate to the quality of the stay, and for the price this is a great find. Beds were moderately comfy, always plenty of hot water, and a communal kitchen was very helpful.
The best feature, though, was the safety. There is an electric gate and then three sets of locks on the inside of the complex.
Location was about 10-15 minutes from the river, but that never felt long and there are a bunch of stores and restaurants on the way.
Overall: absolutely would recommend staying here!!
The host was really nice. Location of the room was great and fantastic. However the apartment wasn't clean enough and old boiler in the bathroom broke down. Nobody repaired it through 2 days although other roommates had already mentioned the problem.
I recommend staying for a short time.
Thanks Marton, always with atention and interested.
Andrassy Palace is very conveniently located for all the sight of Budapest. The playground on the corner was ideal for our 3 & 5 yr olds! The grocery store also on the corner was ideal for us to pick up sandwich foods and make pasta in the apartment kitchen. Only drawback is the hallways of the building was not renovated and look like a bomb shelter. It was a bit shocking upon arrival, but the apartment itself is very well run.
c'était très sympa les 2 appartements (2 jours dans chacun des 2 appartements ). La mère de M. Andrassy nous a bien accueilli malgré qu'elle est venue tot avant notre reveil le matin 2h avant notre depart le 3ème jour pour nous faire changer d'appartement. Le 1er jour il n y avait personne pour nous accueillir et on a cherché l'appartement dans un immeuble de 3 étages et plusieurs appartements. Une fois trouvé l'appartement on a attendu plus de 1 heure pour y acceder.
If you are thinking of coming to Budapest, don't even think twice, Marton's is the place to be!!! A+!!! can't wait to come back!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.