The Double Room in the Andrassy Palace apartment is a lovely, and conveniently located apartment, just a few hundred meters from Oktogon and the Andrássy Boulevard.
* Oktogon is one of the main meeting points of the city, the beautiful Andrássy Boulevard is crossing the Körút there
* Oktogon with M1 metro and tram 4/6 is 2 minutes walk away
* Király utca stop of 4/6 tram is the closest station
* Andrássy Boulvard is very close as well as Liszt Ferenc tér with it's great bars and restaurants, plus all the great pubs and bars of the Jewish district are around the apartment
* sights next to the Andrassy Palace: House of Opera, House of Terror, City Park, Andrássy Boulevard and all the other sights within 15 minutes walk
* the closest bathhous: Szécheny Bath's
* in the building downstairs: pastry shop, coffee shop, small restaurant
* clubs and many restaurants nearby: Liszt Ferenc pedestrian square and the former Jewish District's bars
* the apartment has 110 sm, has 4 bedrooms and a little salon (possible to rent the entire apartment or just 1 bedroom)
* the apartment is on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator unfortunately
* WIFI, washing machine, hairdryer, toaster, microwave, fridge, all cooking facilities, iron, cable TV, dining area
* upon arrival you'll receive an information package: free map & city guide with a bit of explanation + newest issue of TimeOut is available in the apartment
* fully equipped with everything you might need
* plates, pans, glasses, etc...
* microwave, boiler
* toaster, oven, fridge
* coffee maker
* free use of tea & cafe
* unlimited hot water
* free use of the washing machine
* free use of washing powder & softener
* TV with foreign channels
* comfy double beds
* all the bedding included
* free use of towels
* lockable private rooms
* summer months with fan
* extra beds available
* ATMs, banks, exchange offices
* best bars, restaurants, cafes
* 24 hour supermarket
* 24 hour public transportation access
* free map and city guide upon arrival, with a bit of explanation on where and what
* free bottle of wine upon arrival
* entertainment reservation possible
* flexible cancellation policy
NO CURFEW & NO DEPOSIT
FREE MAPS & CITY GUIDE
FREE TEA & COFFEE
The concept of BUDAPESTING is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with Us you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests and we have the chance to get to know all the people we are hosting so we can help them the way they need. Our small enterprise consists of apartments which are all set in the heart of the city amidst vibrant cultural and historical surroundings. Please explore our site and see what we can offer You if you choose to visit this wonderful Central European city.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$6 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$155 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$710 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||Terézváros - District VI.|
Wonderful hosts and location. The place is right in the middle of a large park with famous baths and the center of the city, also very close to the House of Terror. When we arrived, we were greeted by Imi and he was extremely comprehensive in giving us options and sights to see. I would highly recommend this place and Budapest in general.
My girlfriend and I stayed at Peter's place for three nights and had a great time. Peter's girlfriend explained everything to us clearly and ensured were clear about everything. The room was very nice and cosy. We really enjoyed here, and used it as a base to explore the fantastic city of Budapest.
It's a very big appartment! We have spent a nice time there. We have arrived late but Peter has waited for us patiently, and he has also given us useful advices, thanks a lot!
Great time at Budapest at Peter's house : nice place and good free advice from Peter for Budapesting!
See you !
we didn't met marton,but instead we met his brother,peter.He showed lots useful information of the beautiful city which is very helpful for (website hidden) for the apartment,it's very central,has good connect with all the public transportation,fully equipped with all the stuff we (website hidden) short,we enjoyed our time there!
Wonderful place, really clean and cozy. Heater worked great. Close to center.
We really enjoyed ourselves, thank you so much Marton! :)
The overall of the place was good! The apartment is antique, and you have to climb the stairs up and down, the apartment is on the third floor. The furniture was quite antique, the heater of the bedroom was loud when turned on and we had some problems with the shower, because someone turn of it's heater accidentally, but they were very quick in fix it. On our staying we had 3 flatmates but only one bathroom, but also that was not a problem we stayed most of the time outside the house anyway.
Now on the bright side, I never got to meet Marton, but I've met his brother Peter who was very helpful and polite, giving us all directions we needed, he also gave his number in case of anything we could just call him.
The apartment itself is well located, we almost saw all sightseeing without spend with transportation! It's also a quiet place, ensuring a good sleep.
For the price we paid, the apartment is the best choice you can get! Totally worth it! Many thanks to Marton family!
This place was antique but cool. There was someone waiting for us on the street which was nice. Everything worked and it was a comfortable place. Excellent location. A great experience.
The overall for our stay at Andrassy Palace was good. The apartment is very well located. There is a bakery and a shop just on the corner. Also you can get to the city centre with 20 minutes walk.
I didn't meet Marton, but we were picked up at the airport by his mother (a very friendly and helpful lady). His brother Peter were waiting for us at the apt, and even it was 1am when we arrived he gave us a map and some basic information about shops, ATM machines, restaurants.
The building is really old, but it is beautiful and the apartment itself is fine. I was surprised with the double bunk bed we were given as I never saw the picture of that room on the website's page, first I was upset with the bed as It is really high and and is difficult if you want to drink water or go to the toilet during the night. but I got used to climb the stairs up and down and then everything was fine.
There is no lift, so be prepared for the stairs, the apartment is on the 3rd floor.
The only major problem with the apartment is that there is only one bathroom and there are four double rooms, so if the house is full you can imagine the trouble to get time for a shower. We were very luck as the people who were in the house left on our first morning, so we had the apartment for ourselves.
It you want a place just to shower and sleep after a walk around the city, the apartment is fine.
There are always hot water, the heaters work properly, and there are plenty of fresh towels, so for the price we paid we can't complain at all. We can only say thanks for Marton and his family.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.