Budapesting's Astoria Grand Apartment has 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and 2 kitchens, sleeps up to 16 persons. The apartment is located in front of Europe's biggest Synagogue, one of the main sights of Budapest. It's the best choice for a big group.
The Astoria Residence Apartment consists of two apartments next to each other in the same building on the same floor, it can accommod(phone number hidden) or 15 persons as it has five double beds and a 5 single beds. It is very conveniently located next to Astoria station in front of Europe's biggest Synagogue.
We have 24 hours check in and check out, so no problem with late arrivals or early leavings. We can even pick you up or drive you back to the airport if you wish (29 EUR/car).
Renting the apartment, you will have your two fully equipped kitchen and two bathroom with.
The concept of Budapesting is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with us, you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests. We take attention in getting to know the people we host so we can help them in the way they need it. Staying with Us you'll feel like you are a citizen of Budapest for a couple of days.
All our apartments and private rooms have these facilities:
- a comfortable double bed and an extra single bed, so you can sleep separate too
- a closet to store your clothes while you are in Budapest
- a desk with a chair (the small rooms don't have it)
- a heater and a fan
- of course all the necessary bedding and towels are free of charge
- wireless internet connection
- all the rooms are lockable with key, which you receive upon arrival together with the apartment's keys
- free tea & coffee
Our private rooms and apartments are fully equipped, which means even if you are renting a private room, you’ll also have access to:
- a salon with sofa to relax with English newspapers, magazines
- TV with all Hungarian and some English/French/Spanish channels
- fully equipped kitchen: oven, boiler, microwave, toaster, coffee-maker, fridge, freezer, all the necessary things for cooking and dining
- the kitchen also comes with washing liquid, sugar, tea, coffee, which are there for your usage
- fully equipped bathroom: unlimited hot water, washing machine (washing powder and softener free of charge), hairdryer, etc...
Upon arrival you we'll sit down with you with a map and spend about 30 minutes explaining you everything about the city from sights to bars and best value restaurants to try the Hungarian cuisine and many many more tips and advices which will make your stay perfect. You will get the map at the end, where you will have all the important points and sights marked.
The first and most important fact about us is that we are a local family from Budapest: 3 Brothers and 1 Sister and their Mother, and we are not an agency or someone sitting in another country doing AirBnB through an agency, this gives us the chance to give you more attention from your first email until we bring you back to the airport*. We are all Hungarians from Budapest who have been always living here so we know the city very well and have presented our lovely country to many-many visitors in the past decade.
We started doing AirBnB when it did not even exist, I was 16 back in 2001 when I started renting out rooms and apartments to travelers. We had many-many happy travelers and even more stories until we set up (website hidden) and kept on growing. The concept of (website hidden) is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with Us you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests and we have the chance to get to know all the people we are hosting so we can help them the way they need.
Astoria is the place, where the three most characteristic districts of Budapest meet: Belváros, Józsefváros and Erzsébetváros.
The river is also a 5 minute walk away, while Váci utca the main shopping and pedestrian street is just 3 minutes away.
Sights next to Astoria Residence: Central Market Hall, Great Synagogue, National Museum + any of the other sights within 15 minutes walk.
The closest bath houses: Gellért Baths, Rudas Baths.
In the building downstairs you can find: a shop open 24/7, a coffee shop, local restaurants, a pharmacy, an exchange office.
Clubs and many restaurants nearby: Ráday and Váci pedestrian streets and the former Jewish District's bars (with many of the famous so called "ruin pubs".
* Astoria station with M2 and bus 7, 7E, 73, 9, 8 and tram 47/49 is right in front of the house.
* Deák Ferenc tér with M1/M2/M3 metro lines is about a 5 minute walk away.
* fully equipped with everything you might need
* plates, pans, glasses, etc...
* microwave, boiler
* toaster, oven, fridge
* coffee maker
* free use of tea & cafe
* unlimited hot water
* free use of the washing machine
* free use of washing powder & softener
* TV with foreign channels
* comfy double beds
* all the bedding included
* free use of towels
* lockable private rooms
* summer months with fan
* extra beds available
* ATMs, banks, exchange offices
* best bars, restaurants, cafes
* 24 hour supermarket
* 24 hour public transportation access
* free map and city guide upon arrival, with a bit of explanation on where and what
* free bottle of wine upon arrival
* entertainment reservation possible
* flexible cancellation policy
NO CURFEW & NO DEPOSIT
FREE MAPS & CITY GUIDE
FREE TEA & COFFEE
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$6 / night after 3 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$795 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3412 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||Erzsébetváros - District VII.|
Perfect apartment for a group of friends. In the city center, close to everywhere by foot. Peter, very nice host gave us some advice and showed us on the map what is worth seeing and visiting.
Great flat, perfectly located, well organized and suitable for a super nice journey in Budapest!
If you like it cheap, simple and close to all the attractions in Budapest this is the perfect place for you! Don't expect too much of this apartment regarding interior, cleanliness and condition:
+ location and price of apartment
+ nice welcome & personal introduction to Budapest by Peter (great food tips especially Papryka restaurant!!!)
+ the jewish quarter (Bar Szimpla, great restaurants such as Köleves) was very close
+ lots of towels (great if you want to visit the famous baths)
+ two entry keys
+ WIFI was excellent
- no real living room (not enough space for 6 people)
- bad condition of interior and stains on mostly all surfaces (couch, bed sheets etc.)
- kitchen could not be used for cooking (plus not enough bowls, glasses and plates)
- smaller apartment doesn't have a TV
- hosts should invest in maintenance of the apartment (doorhandles!!!!)
We stayed at the two Astoria Apartments for 3 nights in a group of 13 guys at a stag party. The whole experience was amazing: the house is perfectly located for the centre of the city, it's clean and the perfect solution for a group of friends looking for a convenient place to stay.
Perfect location, very nice and reliable host family.
It's very well positioned in the middle of the city with easy access to public transport and points of interest within walking distance. It's well equiped to serve a large number of people and we really enjoyed our stay in this apartment. Peter is a very good host and I truly recommend staying here.
Nice and economic home, very good position in the city but terrible palace!
Well it is hard to evaluate the apartment which we never saw . I might understand that there were some problems in "Apartment - Budapesting Astoria Grand 4br.), but the way our landlord handled it wasn't ok. I think that information about changing our location should appear sooner than one day before our arrival.
"New" apartment was big, spacious and perfect for big groups and we couldn't complain about the size and the location. However the equipment in the kitchen was poor and 3 rolls toilet papers for 9 person was an unpleasant surprise for us.
I bet that the landlord is a nice person but we didn't have a chance to met him. The “contact person” was late and we have to wait for more than hour to get a key to our apartment.
• location - good
• size of apartment - very good
• standard of apartment - not so good
• cleanliness – not so good
très bonne localisation, appartement au calme, famille très sympathique.
We were well received.
the flat are quite confortable and well equiped, and located in the downtown.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.