Spacious apartment in San Francisco's Divisadero/NoPa Neighborhood (the new Mission - see NYTimes). Everything you would need within walking distance (see map link). Easy access to downtown/financial district/Castro by bus (5-Fulton 24/7 comes every 15 mins). Lots of activities, great restaurants, and bars two blocks away (see list below). Easy on-street parking.
Unit: Sunny private one bedroom, queen feather bed with European- style goose down duvet, huge living room with leather couch and 42" HD TV, wifi, full kitchen with dining area, full bath (shower + tub), office + queen air bed if needed. Could sleep up to four comfortably (two in the bedroom, one on the couch or two on the air mattress). Hair dryer provided. Sorry not pets.
Cool stuff in the Neighborhood:
- Alamo Square (park)
- Painted Ladies (great photo for Instagram)
- Golden Gate Park
- NoPa (one of SF's best restaurants)
- Papalote (good burritos, great salsa)
- The Mill Cafe The Matching Half Cafe (coffee)
- Green Chili Kitchen (great for brunch or dinner)
- Mini Bar, The Page (bar), Madrone (bar), Fly Bar
- Tsunami Sushi,
- Sunday Farmer's Market
- Bi-Rite (grocery + good deli. Order The Guisseppee, it's my sandwich)
Basically everything you could need is within walking distance. If not cabs are a cinch to hail on Divisadero.
- Walk Score: 86 - "Very Walkable. Most errands accomplished by foot"
- Bike Score: 94 - "Bikers Paradise"
- Transit Score: 83 - "Excellent Transit"
- Parking: Easy on-street, no restrictions in the neighborhood (most neighborhoods are 2 hour max without sticker)
No cable service, but hook-up your laptop/iPad to my TV, it has tons of movies and MP3's + an original working Nintendo with 60 rad games.
Two towels provided per visit, more by request.
Check-In: 2PM (flexible)
Check-Out: 12PM (flexible)
Map: (website hidden)
Within walking distance from apt:
Stuff To Do:
- Workshop: 1798 McAllister St SF, CA 94115 - (website hidden)
- De Young Museum: 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive - (website hidden)
- Academy of Arts and Science: 55 Music Concourse Dr
SF, CA 94118 - (website hidden)
- GG Park: Baker and Fell - http://www.golden-(email hidden)
- Haight & Ashbury: Haight and Ashbury - (website hidden)_and_Ashbury
- Castro: - (website hidden)_Francisco,_California
- Alamo Square - Painted Ladies: Fulton & Scott - (website hidden)_Ladies
- Papalote: 1777 Fulton St, (phone number hidden) - (website hidden)
- NoPa: 560 Divisadero St, (phone number hidden) - (website hidden)
- Nopalito: 306 Broderick St, (phone number hidden) - (website hidden)
- Ragazza: 311 Divisadero St, (phone number hidden) - (website hidden)
- Tsunami Sushi & Bar: 1306 Fulton St, (phone number hidden) - (website hidden)
- Green Chili Kitchen: 1801 McAllister St, (phone number hidden) (website hidden)
- Bar Crudo: 655 Divisadero St, (phone number hidden) - (website hidden)
- Wine Kitchen: 507 Divisadero St, (phone number hidden) - (website hidden)
- Little Star Pizza: 846 Divisader(phone number hidden) - (website hidden)
- Mini Bar: 837 Divisadero St. - (website hidden)
- 821: 821 Divisadero St. - (website hidden)
- Madrone: 500 Divisadero St. - (website hidden)
- Vinyl: 359 Divisadero St. - (website hidden)
- The Page: 298 Divisadero St - (website hidden)
- Tsunami: 1306 Fulton St - (website hidden)
- Candy Bar: 1335 Fulton St - (website hidden)
- The Mill: 736 Divisadero Street - (website hidden)
- The Matching Half: 1799 McCallister - (email hidden)
- Bi-Rite: 550 Divisadero St
San Francisco, CA 94117 - (website hidden)
- Lucky's: 1750 Fulton St
San Francisco, CA 94117 - (website hidden)
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1050 /week|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Fantastic apartment in a great neighborhood. Walking distance from some amazing restaurants and attractions. We had a great stay here and Joseph made sure we had everything we needed every step of the way. I would definitely stay there again.
Joseph was a great host,responded quickly and gave some excellent recommendations in the local area. The apartment was clean and tidy and exactly as the pictures show it to be. Location was great, safe and quiet. Amazing restaurants within walking distance. Would definitely stay here again when visiting San Fran.
Staying in san Francisco at joseph's apartment was a great experience. Everything was clean and confortable. The apartment is located just a few blocks from the Alamos Square, great restaurants and facilities. We highly recomend!!
Spent 3 nights at Joseph's while visiting SF with the Mrs.
His place was just as advertised. Super easy to find, convenient to local buses running to downtown, a few blocks from neighborhood restaurants and bars and groceries. The living space was huge, IMO, as far as city apartments go. Bathroom and kitchen were clean.
Had a great experience and highly recommend to others interested.
just a note to those visiting as tourists: I would suggest renting a car. A lot of the touristy spots were long bus rides (+ transfers) or expensive cab rides. We found there was a very big parking lot with overnight parking just a block away. We visited from Boston where driving is more a hassle than it is worth.
What can be said about the apartment on Baker Street!?
First, Joseph was tremendously kind and easy with which to get in touch, making for a quick jump into San Francisco living. Second, the location of the apartment couldn't be more ideal. You're three blocks from the action on Divisidero, two blocks from the 5/31 bus lines that take you toward Van Ness (from there the 47/49 take you to Fisherman's Wharf), a quick jaunt to the Painted Ladies on Alamo Square... I could go on and on.
Prior to arriving I had asked Joseph for suggestions for restaurants and received a perfect list. The sushi at Tsunami was divine (so was their sake), and the pizza at Ragazza, a must.
BOOK THIS SPOT!
Joseph's place is quite and in an awesome location. the neighbourhood has a ton of good eats.
Perfect place to discover SF !
Joseph´s appartment was the perfect spot in order to start visiting san francisco. The neighborhood is very Nice, good restaurants, walking distance from haight street.
The appartment was very clean and joseph is very helpful !
Joseph's apartment was just the right place for my family and myself on this visit. His apartment was very neat and clean and nicely located, most of what we needed was within walking distance.
Joseph was a great host, anticipating his guests' needs and providing for them. He was qucikly accessible by phone to respond to my questions.
I hope to stay at his place again during our next visit.
We enjoyed very much Joseph's apartment: it's very clean and cosy. We felt like in a friend's place! It's located in a nice and quiet neighbourhood, in a walking distance of Alamo square, Golden Gate park, Castro and Haight street. On Hayes street, beyond Alamo Square, there is plenty of restaurants and shops. Joseph provided us tips and places to go. Great SF experience!
I stayed with a couple of friends at Joseph's apartment and enjoyed both the space, the atmosphere, the quietness and the cleanness of his property.
The flat is very (very) well located in one of the most famous neighborhood in San Francisco, full of coffees and trendy restaurants. Further, it is at fair distance from either the Golden Park on the West or the Marina on East side (bus and or walk).
Joseph has been very helpful prior we arrived and gave us a lot of valuable info.
I would highly recommend this place for anyone staying in SF !