If you are planning your family vacations in Playa, this great villa is the perfect place for you! It features a very good location, within a secured residential community and walking distance to the beach. It is also close to the 5th avenue!
Playamar Flamingo has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, plus a den with a double sofa bed. The master bedroom has a big terrace facing the pool, walking closet and a Jacuzzi. The guest bedroom has its own bath and has 2 double beds. The den has direct access to the garden and pool and has a double sofa bed for 2 more people and its own bathroom. The spacious living room has a sliding door to the terrace and garden. The terrace has a table to have breakfast or dinner al fresco with a bbq grill.
Villas Playamar are surrounded by the Xaman Ha Aviary and offers a family friendly atmosphere, lots of fresh air, a great swimming pool, tropical gardens and a nice palapa perfect for lunch or for enjoying the sunset near the pool.
In the garden you will find a big palapa perfect for chill out or for watching the sunset near the pool.
Wi-Fi Internet, 3 maid services included in weekly rentals, personalized check in, staff available for anything you might need during your stay, bottled water and welcome gift.
Interaction with Guests
Our staff will be at the villa to welcome you and show you how everything works. We will provide daily maid service, bottled water, high quality bed linens, bathroom and beach towels, kitchen equippement and even a welcome present...
Our concierge team will be happy to recommend you the best restaurants and activities in the area, help you with your car or bike rentals, booking tours or even stocking your fridge. Need airport transfer? We can also help you!
Playamar is a lovely development within the residential gated community of Playacar phase 2 with 24/7 security, where you will be able to enjoy the Robert Von Hagge golf course, aviary, bike path, running track, restaurants, small shopping plazas and everything walking distance from your vacation home.
The villa is just 5 minutes walking distance to the beach and about 10 minutes to 5th Avenue, the main street where you will find restaurants, bars and shopping.
The beach and 5th Avenue with all the restaurants, bars, coffee shops and boutiques are a walking distance from the Villa. If you need an airport pick up or would like to rent a car just let us know. Unit also has a parking space.
Other Things to Note
Linens / Towels
Shampoo / Soap
Bars and clubs
Ferry to Cozumel Island
Golf Course Robert von Hagge
Mayan Site - Chichen Itza
Mayan Site - Coba
Mayan Site - Tulum
Paseo del Carmen, shopping mall
Xcaret theme park
*From Dec 15th until Jan 07th the minimum stay is 1 week (7 nights)
*Please note that rates are only updated until Jan 07th 2016; please inquire for accurate rates in future periods
*ckeck in / Check out. Check in is at 3:00 PM. Check out is at 11:00 AM.
*Security deposit: Damages over the property or its contents include any that exceed from “normal use”. Any damage will be discounted from the security deposit. In addition, the rules and regulations of the condominium must be observed at all times, on the contrary the security deposit will be lost in favor of the property owner.
*Security: There are existing locks in the Doors and Windows. We will explain how to use them: please don’t forget to put under lock your belongings when you leave the property.
* Do not store or leave items in common areas.
*Condo Amenities: The Condo is fully equipped: We supply all linens including bath and beach towels. Bath amenities, hair drier, soap
*Electric Usage: Electricity is very expensive in the Yucatan Peninsula and if we use more than our allotment, we will be charged double rates. Please help us conserve by turning off the ACs when possible.
When you use the AC, please keep the temperature around 25 Celsius and please, please turn off whenever you leave the condo (lights and fans too). The AC units will cool down the spaces very quickly when you return. At night, please use the bedroom AC only with the door closed to other spaces.
We kindly ask you taking into account the rules of the condominium during your stay to avoid situations with neighbors and the administration of the complex:
• SMOKING IS STRICTLY FORBITTEN IN THE APARTMENT; PLEASE USE THE TERRACES AND OUTDOOR SPACES.
• THE HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION IS QUITE PARTICULAR ABOUT KEEPING THE BALCONIES LOOKING NICE AND NOT HANGING TOWELS AND CLOTHES OUTSIDE. PLEASE USE THE LAUNDRY AREA.
• THE USE OF THE COMMON AREAS IS FROM 9 AM UNTIL 7 PM.
• NO GLASS, GLASS BOTTLES, FOOD OR COOLERS IN THE POOL AREA: IT IS ALLOWED TO USE DISPOSABLE CUPS.
• IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO USE MUSICAL DEVICES SUCH AS SPEAKERS, OR IPOD DOCKING STATION IN THE CONDOMINIUM COMMON AREAS.
• VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED: EVERY APARTMENT COUNTS WITH A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS THAT MUST BE RESPECTED ALL THE TIME.
• AUTHORIZED VISITING HOURS (ONLY IF THE APARTMENT IS NOT OCCUPIED AT THE MAXIMUN CAPACITY) ARE FROM 10 A.M. TO 7 P.M.
• THE KEYS WILL CARRY A COST OF $100 USD IN CASE OF LOSS OR IF NOT RETURNED UPON CHECK- OUT.
• PARTIES ARE FORBITTEN IN THE COMPLEX COMMON AREA AS WELL AS INTO THE APARTMENT: BY BREAKING THIS RULE, GUESTS WILL LOOSE THE SECURITY DEPOSIT AND SHOULD LEAVE INMEDIATELY THE PROPERTY.
• IT IS NOT ALLOWED MAKING EXCESSIVE NOISE THE COMPLEX COMMON AREAS, INCLUDING INTO THE APARTMENT: VOLUME MUST BE MODERATE TO MINIMAL AFTER 9 PM
• IN CASE THERE ARE COMPLAINTS OF EXCESSIVE NOISE IN THE UNIT, THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS WILL BE TAKEN:
1ST NOTICE: THE GUEST(S) AND / OR ADMINISTRATOR INFRINGING UPON THE REGULATIONS WILL BE NOTIFIED AND / OR THE ELECTRICITY OF THE UNIT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR 1 TO 4 HOURS, ACCORDING TO SECURITY CRITERIA.
2ND NOTICE: A FINE OF $ 150 USD WILL BE CHARGED TO THE SECURITY DEPOSIT, INCLUDING CASES WHERE THE ASSISTENCE OF PUBLIC SECURITY IS REQUIRED.
• THE CONSUMPTION OF DRUGS AND/OR NARCOTICS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THIS COUNTRY; ANY VIOLATION WILL BE REPORTED TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES
I was born and raised in Mexico City and I visited Playa del Carmen for the first time in 1996 and fell in love with the landscape, the beaches and the people. In 2005 I moved to Playa and since then I have been enjoying of all the beautiful things the Riviera Maya has to offer!
With a friend that lived in Playa we created “Moskito Riviera Maya”, a company that offers Property management, Vacation Rentals and Real Estate.
I personally love travelling and I know what someone expects when staying in a vacation rental property. We always try to offer the best of the best to our guests to make them feel at home with amazing service and amenities. I am thrilled to share the local information so you know the best places and secrets of Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya.