Features and Amenities of this Fully-Furnished One-Bedroom Unit:
* located on 59th floor, with a balcony, overlooking the beautiful sunset of Manila Bay
* Free use of Fiber Optic WiFi and telpad (fast internet connection)
* Bedroom - Queen Size Bed, cabinet with wooden hangers, drawer, high-quality bedsheet and comforter and a Sentrysafe safe vault
* Living Room - Sony 40-inch LED TV, Samsung Home Theater system, DVD player, 2-seater sofa and 2 ottoman, Full-length mirror
* Dining Table - with own dining lamp, 2 dining chairs and 2 portable chairs
* Kitchen- tableware, cutlery, pans, casseroles, kettle, water boiler, refrigerator, steam iron & ironing board, coffee maker, ceramic counter top
* Bathroom - bidet, hot and cold shower, hair dryer
* Wi-Fi, electricity, water and TV cable
* Use of amenities on 35th floor (mini-theater, function room, game room)
* Complimentary housekeeping for guests staying more than a week
* Complimentary bottled water and bottled beer
* Welcome fruit platter
* Towel set
* Facial, toilet and kitchen tissues are provided
* Special Request can be made
* Flexible check-in and check-out
Main Features of the newly-opened, luxurious and hyper- amenitized Gramercy:
* Gramercy is the tallest residential building in the heart of the CBD, Makati and has opened recently
* On 36th floor, it has multi-level infinity edge pools with a view of the Makati Skyline, 25 m lap pool, kiddie pool with fog screening
* Director's Club- is an exclusive movie room for private screenings. Choose from their extensive DVD library.
* Fitness Center, Recreation room, Residents' Lounge
* On 71st floor is 71 Gramercy - newest dining place and lounge in Makati
* Spa salon
* Gramercy Cafe
* 24 Hours security and doorman
* Concierge is available
* Swimming lessons are available
* Laundry service is available in Basement 2
* Located in central Makati. Gramercy is beside:
* CENTURY CITY MALL (soft opening last Feb. 19, 2014) - with strips of restaurants like CaliBurger
* A.Venue Mall (has supermarket, pharmacy, salons, restaurants, ATMs)
* Restos like Japanese, Korean, Filipino, American
* 24-hour convenience store (7-eleven)
* Salon and Spa
* Daily night market
* Powerplant mall (1.7km away) and Greenbelt is 7 min drive (2.7 km).
* Running Path (Ayala Triangle, 10 min walk)
* Concierge will always help to get you a taxi
* Gramercy also offers transportation services
* Smoking is allowed in the balcony only. Please keep away your cigarette butts.
* Late Check-in and check-out is based on availability.
* Greatly appreciate if you turn off the air conditioning units and lights when not in use.
The place is very nice and have a convenient connection to Century Mall. Parking is not bad once you know the in and out of Century Parking area to Gramercy. We have problem with one of the light and they immediately have it fix. Host respond immediately to any query. Will definitely try to book this place again.
It's nice and perfect .. This is my second time there .. More safe and comfortable .
I stayed here with my mum and and as soon as we stepped in the door we were very impressed with Rosey's beautiful unit. Everything was nicely furnished, clean and comfortable and it was the perfect spot with a stunning view of Manila Bay sunset amongst all the buildings of Manila.
We liked the extra safety factor with the number lock on the door.
Although, there were a couple of things that need to be raised in regards with a few bathroom towel rail fittings and no plug in the wash basin, but overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and will definitely stay here again. Highly recommended :)
Thank you Rosey!
Thank you for choosing to stay at my unit and for the honest review. We truly appreciate it. In regards to your concerns, we have taken note of them and have actually resolved the one related to the wash basin. It was a pleasure being your host. Looking forward to your next stay! ;)
Rosey's apartment is the perfect place if you want to stay in the centre of Makati it is very modern and cosy with stunning views of Manila City. It is clean and modern and has everything you will need for a short stay. Check in and out is very easy and uncomplicated like can be with some hotels. Rosey was the perfect host keeping in touch to make sure that we were comfortable and had everything that we require to make our stay one to remember including welcome drinks and fruit platter. We will definitely be back to stay next visit to Manila Many Thanks Rosey.
This unit is simply amazing! The view from the 59th floor is breathtaking. The unit is very clean, beautifully decorated, and very comfortable. It also provides the little things that you don't think about needing, but you do. For example, in the bathroom, there is a soap dish, toothbrush holder, and toiletry caddy. In the bedroom, they have a three-drawer dresser plus a closet. The bed is set lower than what I'm used to, but it is really comfortable. In the living room, there is a full length mirror (you won't believe how much you need one until you do). I've stayed at another unit at Gramercy and they did not have any of what I listed above. Rosey and Elmer are very accommodating and respond to emails quickly. I would love to stay in this unit on my next visit.
Fantastic place to stay in the heart of Makati. Lobby is impressive and the apartment is modern and cozy, exactly as the photos. Great view from the balcony, day or night. Amenities are really good too, the pool with a view was my favourite. Love how the building is linked to the shopping mall next door which was great for a bit of shopping or a quick bite. The bigger shopping malls are just a quick cab ride away. Rosey the host is fantastic. She was helpful and was very quick to respond to any questions. Would definitely stay here again.
This is second time staying in Roseys appartment and as last time everything was perfect. New system to enter the apprtment was excellent and easy to use. Definitely going to book the place when I'm back in Manila. Thanks Rosey!!
Hi, It is nice to see you here! I'm Rosey, a Filipina married to a fellow Filipino. My husband and I have been residing in the Middle East for almost 5 years. We have always been excited to share the comforts of our Manila home to all of you here. Please feel free to contact me anytime should you have inquiries.