About this listing
Features and Amenities of this Fully-Furnished One-Bedroom Unit:
* located on 59th floor, with a balcony, overlooking the beautiful sunset of Manila Bay
* Free use of Fiber Optic WiFi and telpad (fast internet connection)
* Bedroom - Queen Size Bed, cabinet with wooden hangers, drawer, high-quality bedsheet and comforter and a Sentrysafe safe vault
* Living Room - Sony 40-inch LED TV, Samsung Home Theater system, DVD player, 2-seater sofa and 2 ottoman, Full-length mirror
* Dining Table - with own dining lamp, 2 dining chairs and 2 portable chairs
* Kitchen- tableware, cutlery, pans, casseroles, kettle, water boiler, refrigerator, steam iron & ironing board, coffee maker, ceramic counter top
* Bathroom - bidet, hot and cold shower, hair dryer
* Wi-Fi, electricity, water and TV cable
* Use of amenities on 35th floor (mini-theater, function room, game room)
* Complimentary housekeeping for guests staying more than a week
* Complimentary bottled water and bottled beer
* Welcome fruit platter
* Towel set
* Facial, toilet and kitchen tissues are provided
* Special Request can be made
* Flexible check-in and check-out
Main Features of the newly-opened, luxurious and hyper- amenitized Gramercy:
* Gramercy is the tallest residential building in the heart of the CBD, Makati and has opened recently
* On 36th floor, it has multi-level infinity edge pools with a view of the Makati Skyline, 25 m lap pool, kiddie pool with fog screening
* Director's Club- is an exclusive movie room for private screenings. Choose from their extensive DVD library.
* Fitness Center, Recreation room, Residents' Lounge
* On 71st floor is 71 Gramercy - newest dining place and lounge in Makati
* Spa salon
* Gramercy Cafe
* 24 Hours security and doorman
* Concierge is available
* Swimming lessons are available
* Laundry service is available in Basement 2
* Located in central Makati. Gramercy is beside:
* CENTURY CITY MALL (soft opening last Feb. 19, 2014) - with strips of restaurants like CaliBurger
* A.Venue Mall (has supermarket, pharmacy, salons, restaurants, ATMs)
* Restos like Japanese, Korean, Filipino, American
* 24-hour convenience store (7-eleven)
* Salon and Spa
* Daily night market
* Powerplant mall (1.7km away) and Greenbelt is 7 min drive (2.7 km).
* Running Path (Ayala Triangle, 10 min walk)
* Concierge will always help to get you a taxi
* Gramercy also offers transportation services
* Smoking is allowed in the balcony only. Please keep away your cigarette butts.
* Late Check-in and check-out is based on availability.
* Greatly appreciate if you turn off the air conditioning units and lights when not in use.
Rosey's place was fantastic! I can't think of a better place to escape from a day in the city. Nicely laid out and enough space for 2 people to relax in comfort.
Everything you need is very close, especially plenty of great dining options. Having Century City next-door is a bonus when it rains!
Check-in was very easy, and the Gramercy staff proved to be professional and helpful.
The view is a must-see, and due to the apartment height, the traffic noise is almost non-existent.
This room was beautiful and clean with an amazing view. Has everything you need in it. The building has great amenities and staff. Check in and check out is incredibly easy.
We rented a unit at the Gramercy Condos from Rosey and Elmer for several days during our trip back to the Philippines to visit family. The unit is beautiful with an incredible view of Makati and Manila area (even as far as Manila Bay). Our experience being hosted by Rosey and Elmer was certainly positive as they were quick to address our questions/concerns and accommodate our requests. With our two-month old baby, our travel expectations have changed quite a bit, and they definitely met our needs.
The Gramercy building itself has a great amount of amenities- inclusive of a gym with everything you need for a solid workout, an infinity pool with an amazing view of the city, and a location so close to all the best restaurants and shopping. Our only disappointment with our experience was with the Gramercy building staff. They are a bit unprofessional and did not have good processes in place (couldn't find our luggage, some staff members were rude in general). Our laundry was also not delivered on time despite our payment for same-day service.
The actual issues we had were related only to the condo building staff and delivery of items. Our experience with Rosey and Elmer itself was definitely positive, and we hope to revisit their place again in the future.
I stayed at this lovely place for 4 nights. This apt is perfect for 1-2ppl, not more. It's modern and the building has all the amnesties you want. There is a balcony but it's a bit small and with the sit find on the machine blows the hot air onto it. Internet wasn't working when I arrived and there was no fruit basket/beers but Rosey INSTANTLY rectify this and within 1 day all was fixed! The only complaint I have is the small couch ( only fits 2ppl snugly) and smallbedroom ( bed drawers and closet, but no walking space) otherwise this place is perfect!
Thank you Stephen for being my guest and for the honest review. It is really appreciated. I apologize for the issues you encountered and have taken steps to ensure that they are not repeated. With regard to the sizes of some of the furniture, we actually tried to ensure that the space is optimal for a maximum of 2 people only. The bedroom and its furniture, on the other hand, has been selected carefully to ensure a restful night after a long day of travel, albeit sacrificing some "walking space". Again, thank you for choosing to stay at my unit and especially for your honest feedback. It will definitely help me in evaluating what further improvements can be done in the future. I look forward to having you again as my guest. Thanks and safe travels!
The listing was accurate, the neighborhood were good. The welcome pack was a bit disappointing as we did not see it on the day of arrival as we were told. And we have some issues on our first night. But after reporting the issue, it was quickly resolved and it went smoothly from then on, aside from the Wifi Connection which I think they are still currently fixing.
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at my unit and for the honest review. I really appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the issues you encountered and have actually taken steps to ensure that they will not happen again - which includes the recommendation you provided in your private message ;) With regard to the Wifi connection, it has been resolved and was actually due to a fault in the link between the building and PLDT. Once again, thank you for your understanding and patience. I look forward to giving you a similar, if not better, experience as my other previous guests. Safe travels!
About the Host, Rosey
Hi, It is nice to see you here! I'm Rosey, a Filipina married to a fellow Filipino. My husband and I have been residing in the Middle East for almost 5 years. We have always been excited to share the comforts of our Manila home to all of you here. Please feel free to contact me anytime should you have inquiries.