About This Listing
Features and Amenities of this Fully-Furnished One-Bedroom Unit:
* located on 59th floor, with a balcony, overlooking the beautiful sunset of Manila Bay
* Free use of Fiber Optic WiFi and telpad (fast internet connection)
* Bedroom - Queen Size Bed, cabinet with wooden hangers, drawer, high-quality bedsheet and comforter and a Sentrysafe safe vault
* Living Room - Sony 40-inch LED TV, Samsung Home Theater system, DVD player, 2-seater sofa and 2 ottoman, Full-length mirror
* Dining Table - with own dining lamp, 2 dining chairs and 2 portable chairs
* Kitchen- tableware, cutlery, pans, casseroles, kettle, water boiler, refrigerator, steam iron & ironing board, coffee maker, ceramic counter top
* Bathroom - bidet, hot and cold shower, hair dryer
* Wi-Fi, electricity, water and TV cable
* Use of amenities on 35th floor (mini-theater, function room, game room)
* Complimentary housekeeping for guests staying more than a week
* Complimentary bottled water and bottled beer
* Welcome fruit platter
* Towel set
* Facial, toilet and kitchen tissues are provided
* Special Request can be made
* Flexible check-in and check-out
Main Features of the newly-opened, luxurious and hyper- amenitized Gramercy:
* Gramercy is the tallest residential building in the heart of the CBD, Makati and has opened recently
* On 36th floor, it has multi-level infinity edge pools with a view of the Makati Skyline, 25 m lap pool, kiddie pool with fog screening
* Director's Club- is an exclusive movie room for private screenings. Choose from their extensive DVD library.
* Fitness Center, Recreation room, Residents' Lounge
* On 71st floor is 71 Gramercy - newest dining place and lounge in Makati
* Spa salon
* Gramercy Cafe
* 24 Hours security and doorman
* Concierge is available
* Swimming lessons are available
* Laundry service is available in Basement 2
* Located in central Makati. Gramercy is beside:
* CENTURY CITY MALL (soft opening last Feb. 19, 2014) - with strips of restaurants like CaliBurger
* A.Venue Mall (has supermarket, pharmacy, salons, restaurants, ATMs)
* Restos like Japanese, Korean, Filipino, American
* 24-hour convenience store (7-eleven)
* Salon and Spa
* Daily night market
* Powerplant mall (1.7km away) and Greenbelt is 7 min drive (2.7 km).
* Running Path (Ayala Triangle, 10 min walk)
* Concierge will always help to get you a taxi
* Gramercy also offers transportation services
* Smoking is allowed in the balcony only. Please keep away your cigarette butts.
* Late Check-in and check-out is based on availability.
* Greatly appreciate if you turn off the air conditioning units and lights when not in use.
I stayed at this lovely place for 4 nights. This apt is perfect for 1-2ppl, not more. It's modern and the building has all the amnesties you want. There is a balcony but it's a bit small and with the sit find on the machine blows the hot air onto it. Internet wasn't working when I arrived and there was no fruit basket/beers but Rosey INSTANTLY rectify this and within 1 day all was fixed! The only complaint I have is the small couch ( only fits 2ppl snugly) and smallbedroom ( bed drawers and closet, but no walking space) otherwise this place is perfect!
Thank you Stephen for being my guest and for the honest review. It is really appreciated. I apologize for the issues you encountered and have taken steps to ensure that they are not repeated. With regard to the sizes of some of the furniture, we actually tried to ensure that the space is optimal for a maximum of 2 people only. The bedroom and its furniture, on the other hand, has been selected carefully to ensure a restful night after a long day of travel, albeit sacrificing some "walking space". Again, thank you for choosing to stay at my unit and especially for your honest feedback. It will definitely help me in evaluating what further improvements can be done in the future. I look forward to having you again as my guest. Thanks and safe travels!
The listing was accurate, the neighborhood were good. The welcome pack was a bit disappointing as we did not see it on the day of arrival as we were told. And we have some issues on our first night. But after reporting the issue, it was quickly resolved and it went smoothly from then on, aside from the Wifi Connection which I think they are still currently fixing.
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at my unit and for the honest review. I really appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the issues you encountered and have actually taken steps to ensure that they will not happen again - which includes the recommendation you provided in your private message ;) With regard to the Wifi connection, it has been resolved and was actually due to a fault in the link between the building and PLDT. Once again, thank you for your understanding and patience. I look forward to giving you a similar, if not better, experience as my other previous guests. Safe travels!
Checking in was a breeze and Rosey's apartment was as described. The Gramercy is connected to Century City Mall, which has many shops, restaurants, a cinema and a supermarket. So there is no need to go anywhere else.
I look forward to staying there again.
I booked the unit the same night I inquired about it. Communication with Rosey was a breeze. She was quick to respond to emails and answered all my questions promptly. A few days before we arrived I received detailed instructions on how to check-in. As soon as you walk in the building, it spoke style and luxury. The lobby smelled so nice. Reception got our information and we were escorted to the unit. The digital door lock made check in and check out a breeze. The unit looked exactly like it did in the pictures. It was immaculately clean, no dust what so ever. Since we were staying for a week, Rosey provided extra blankets and towels as I requested. The pillows were fluffy and the bed was cozy. The bathroom was very clean and the hot showers were nice. The safe wasn't working when we checked in, but a couple days later, Rosey's dad called to let us know it has been fixed and can be used. We didn't really need it. The pool was amazing and clean. There was always an attendant that provided towels you just need to show your key card. The gym was open 24 hrs and we were able to use it 4 times. There's a laundry service downstairs. You can get your laundry done at 3kg per 150 pesos. We paid 300 pesos for express drop off in the morning pick up by 7pm same day. It was so convenient. There's a cafe that opens at 10am. If this is too late for you, Coffee Bean was just around the corner. There's also a food mart that's open 24 hrs where we normally got our water and snacks to store in Rosey's kitchen. There's a grocery store across the street too. We had access to the mall from the building. It was very convenient since there's a breakfast joint called Early Bird Club that we really loved. There's a bank right outside the building that had good exchange rates. We used their atm a couple of times too. 71 Gramercy is a restaurant that turns into a club after 10 pm. The first night we visited the club, there was a posh event and it was filled with models from all over the world. The view from the restaurant was nice but the view from Rosey's apartment was way better. There are a lot of restaurants that deliver. We had delivery 3 times. Reception would call us to confirm and they'll send the delivery person to our front door. We had Jollibee and Pink Panda delivered. There's a specific phone in Rosey's unit that is used just for communication with the front reception. We called them for questions and they were always very helpful. It wasn't hard to get a taxi outside of the building but we used UBER a lot. I would definitely stay at Rosey's apartment again. It felt like I was still in the states but not, it became my...
Wow! Can’t thank you enough for your honest and comprehensive review Sell! It seems like you actually ran out of space in your review - should I finish your last sentence and say “my second home?” I bet you’d agree! I really appreciate every detail that you mentioned as these are the things that any Airbnb user such as myself would be looking for. I look forward to seeing you in the future and thanking you personally. You’re always welcome at my unit. :)
Our stay at the gramercy was great. Outstanding amenities and location. The unit is clean and as described. Felt safe it's close to everything. Definitely will stay here again
The place is very nice and have a convenient connection to Century Mall. Parking is not bad once you know the in and out of Century Parking area to Gramercy. We have problem with one of the light and they immediately have it fix. Host respond immediately to any query. Will definitely try to book this place again.
It's nice and perfect .. This is my second time there .. More safe and comfortable .
About the Host, Rosey
Hi, It is nice to see you here! I'm Rosey, a Filipina married to a fellow Filipino. My husband and I have been residing in the Middle East for almost 5 years. We have always been excited to share the comforts of our Manila home to all of you here. Please feel free to contact me anytime should you have inquiries.
One of the most visited bars by celebrities
71 Gramercy is a New York-style bar / lounge / restaurant on the 71st floor of Manila’s highest residential skyscraper, the Gramercy ResideKalayaan Ave Makati Metro Manila 1210
Century City Mall is the newest and the closest mall near Gramercy Residences. It opened last Feb 2014 and has the newest high-end restaurants like Cali Burger. It also has Rustans supermarket.Makati City 1210
One of the Best Korean Restaurants in Makati! It is just located in front of Gramercy Residences. It is a must-try!
A. Venue Mall is just across Gramercy. It has SM Supermarket place where you can buy your groceries, supplies and fresh meat. It has numerous restos, coffee shops, bars, salons, clinics, ATMs shops.
Powerplant Mall is the one of high-end malls and is 1.4 km drive or 16 min walk from Gramercy.Makati City Metro Manila
Ayala Triangle Park is one of the running paths in Makati. Its center has strips of restaurants that are absolutely a must-try!Makati Metro Manila
Greenbelt is another high-end mall near Gramercy.Makati City Rizal 1226