About This Listing
Safe and Clean stay in Central Tokyo, Easy access to anywhere!
20-min by direct bus from Haneda Airport to JR Omori, my apartment.
04:30am from JR Omori to Haneda, 00:20am from Haneda to JR Omori.
Update at 6 April, 2015:
ONLY OPEN for FEMALE! NO MALE GUEST.
My name is Bin, born in Northeast of China, and now am working in Tokyo as a marketing researcher. I start Airbnb as host since April 2013. Because I love traveling.
If you are a female guest who fits the follwing facts, welcome to book my room:
1. DO NOT SNORE.不打呼噜的客人可以预定我的房间。
2. Friendly, understands the share room type, wants a clean and safe place to sleep.
3. Keep room clean and throw her own trash when checking out.
4. Sleep before 1am at night.
YOU MUST READ THESE before you BOOK my room:
1. This is share room, guest sleeps on the mattress, and you might share room with other guests sometime.
2. Just one Key, you need to share, and the last one in the room locks the door, put it into mailbox (with details I will send to guest, 5 days before arrival),when you come back first, get the key, open the door and put key in a white bowl on the table. Do not carry key in your bag or pocket.If you lost the key, you must pay 21,600 JPY, which is the apartment manager charges for the new key set. That is why I set the deposit as the same price. But if you return key to me, no charge from deposit, of course!
3. Refund only possible before 5 days you arrival.
Looking for a room near Haneda Airport? Direct bus(Keikyu(京急) from Haneda just costs 30-min to Omori. Choose my room for your late arrival or early departure in Haneda-airport (Earliest bus from Omori to Haneda is 4:30am)! I will pick you up and send you to bus stop or train station.
Provide FREE BREAKFAST (Two pieces toast and a cup of coffee or tea) FREE TEA ALL THE DAY!
And ALL THESE THINGS ARE FREE FOR YOU:
★FREE WIFI with high speed!
1. KITCHEN (Toaster, Microwave,Fried pan)
3. WASHING MACHINE
4. INTERNET and COMPUTER
5. SHOWER ROOM (Hair,Body Shampoo,Conditioner,Hair Dryer)
7. New Air Conditioner since 2 Aug 2014, and Electric fan for summer!
There is a 24-hour convenience store(Seven Eleven) 1 minute walk. Located just 5 minutes walk is a 24-hour supermarket (SEIYU).
Within 5-min, there are 2 drugstores and over 10 dining options: Japanese, Chinese, Indian, burgers, cafe, and restaurants from my apartment.
6-min to Shinagawa, 18-min to Tokyo, 24-min to Shibuya.
I will send you a map shows how to walk from JR Omori station to my apartment, just 4-min.
My apartment is in the central Tokyo, you can go to anywhere by train or bus, just 10 min!
Other Things to Note
1. I can not pick up guests since 10 Aug 2014, because my work is very busy and work until late time.
2. I do not offer free towel to guest due to hygiene reason.
3. I sometime cannot answer mobile phone due to work time.
4. You will have a happy and open-mind, easy-going guest during your stay ;)
Created by Host-Bin
Guests can check in flexible, need contact before arrival. Valid photo identification is required upon check in (Especially in case your face is too different from the photo in Airbnb), preferably a passport, I.D.(Foreigner) or driving license(Japanese). If name is different, I refuse guest stay in my room.
Departing guests must remove all their belongings from this room, and check out time is flexible too ;)
Upon check in, guests (longer than one night stay) will receive a room key for access to both the 1F door of apartment and my room. A penalty of \15,000 JPY will be charged for lost key.
The comfort, safety and security of guests is of paramount importance to host. Any guest who, in the opinion of host, compromises the comfort, safety or security, host or local residents will be requested to leave the room premises and will not be offered a refund.
Host provides free breakfast (including two pieces of bread, a cup of tea or coffee), please make them by yourself and kindly wash your utensils (cups / plates) after use. Keep room clean.
Drug use is illegal in Japan. Any guest found using drugs within the room will be immediately reported to the police station, asked to leave the room immediately and will not be offered a refund.
No Smoking, No Alcohol
Smoking and Alcohol are not permitted anywhere in the room. Any guest found smoking or drinking alcohol inside the room will be fined \15,000JPY, asked to leave the room immediately and will not be offered a refund.
It is the guest's responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. Host accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property.
9.Damage to Host’ Property
Guests will be expected to reimburse Bin’s room for any damage caused by inappropriate behavior during their stay.
Be quiet at night
Turn your cell phone ringer off after 10:00pm.
No outsiders / visitors are allowed to enter room
Any non-registered guests who enters hostel with room-key will be asked to leave and the key will be retained.
12. Animals / pets are not allowed in the room.
I spent a great time at Bin's house! The apartment is located nearby the station which is easy to get main place in Tokyo. The room and bathroom is a little narrow but, It's enough to just stay a few days. Bin is an awesome host. She is brilliant, pretty, kind and friendly. Since her Japanese and English(of course Chinese) are really good and she knows about Tokyo very well, she can help your stay in Tokyo. I would love to stay her house again. Thanks.
I spent two nights staying at Bin's room. Bin san is so nice and helpful. Location is easy access, restaurants コンビニ everywhere. I would recomment for those who want to experience short living in tokyo residential area~
This host has 92 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Bin
I am Chinese girl working in Tokyo.我是中国人。 I love traveling, and have visited 26 countries in the world, including 22 in Europe!
Before I came to Japan, I was a high school Japanese teacher in China.I speak Japanese, Chinese, English very well, and German (conversational level), because I have been studying in Germany for six months. 我说汉语。日本語を話します。