Only for female guests who love adventures and have happy mind!
Update at 10 Aug, 2014:
ONLY OPEN for FEMALE! NO MALE GUEST.
My name is Bin, born in Northeast of China, and have been living in Japan for nine years. I work busy from August 2014. So flowing is the rules for female guests who like to share room with me:
1. I am a kind person, open mind, try my best to have a great share time with guests from the world. I do Airbnb since April 2013. Because I love traveling and adventures, I like to run a cheap, safe, but small share room for guest, just like myself.
2. I will let guest use mattress at floor. Only accept guests who agree this.
3. I do not refund money for who has already checked my room. Please book at your enough understanding.
4. This 25 m2 Japanese-style apartment locates 4-min walk from Omori-station, just 2 stops from Shinagawa!
YOU MUST READ THESE before you BOOK my room:
1. This is share room, you may share with other guests sometime.
2. Just one Key, you need to share, and the last one in the room locks the door, put it into mailbox (with details I will send to guest, 5 days before arrival),when you come back first, get the key, open the door and put key in a white bowl on the table. Do not carry key in your bag or pocket.If you lost the key, you must pay 21,600 JPY, which is the apartment manager charges for the new key set. That is why I set the deposit as the same price. But if you return key to me, no charge from deposit, of course!
3. Refund only possible before 5 days you arrival.
Looking for a room near Haneda Airport? Direct bus(Keikyu(京急) from Haneda just costs 30-min to Omori. Choose my room for your late arrival or early departure in Haneda-airport (Earliest bus from Omori to Haneda is 4:30am)! I will pick you up and send you to bus stop or train station.
Provide FREE BREAKFAST (Two pieces toast and a cup of coffee or tea) FREE TEA ALL THE DAY!
And ALL THESE THINGS ARE FREE FOR YOU:
★FREE WIFI with high speed!
1. KITCHEN (Toaster, Microwave,Fried pan)
3. WASHING MACHINE
4. INTERNET and COMPUTER
5. SHOWER ROOM (Hair,Body Shampoo,Conditioner,Hair Dryer)
7. New Air Conditioner since 2 Aug 2014, and Electric fan for summer!
There is a 24-hour convenience store(Seven Eleven) 1 minute walk. Located just 5 minutes walk is a 24-hour supermarket (SEIYU).
Within 5-min, there are 2 drugstores and over 10 dining options: Japanese, Chinese, Indian, burgers, cafe, and restaurants from my apartment.
6-min to Shinagawa, 18-min to Tokyo, 24-min to Shibuya.
I will send you a map shows how to walk from JR Omori station to my apartment, just 4-min.
Other Things to Note
1. I can not pick up guests since 10 Aug 2014, because my work is very busy and work until late time.
2. I do not offer free towel to guest due to hygiene reason.
3. I sometime cannot answer mobile phone due to work time.
4. You will have a happy and open-mind, easy-going guest during your stay ;)
Created by Host-Bin
Guests can check in flexible, need contact before arrival. Valid photo identification is required upon check in (Especially in case your face is too different from the photo in Airbnb), preferably a passport, I.D.(Foreigner) or driving license(Japanese). If name is different, I refuse guest stay in my room.
Departing guests must remove all their belongings from this room, and check out time is flexible too ;)
Upon check in, guests (longer than one night stay) will receive a room key for access to both the 1F door of apartment and my room. A penalty of \15,000 JPY will be charged for lost key.
The comfort, safety and security of guests is of paramount importance to host. Any guest who, in the opinion of host, compromises the comfort, safety or security, host or local residents will be requested to leave the room premises and will not be offered a refund.
Host provides free breakfast (including two pieces of bread, a cup of tea or coffee), please make them by yourself and kindly wash your utensils (cups / plates) after use. Keep room clean.
Drug use is illegal in Japan. Any guest found using drugs within the room will be immediately reported to the police station, asked to leave the room immediately and will not be offered a refund.
No Smoking, No Alcohol
Smoking and Alcohol are not permitted anywhere in the room. Any guest found smoking or drinking alcohol inside the room will be fined \15,000JPY, asked to leave the room immediately and will not be offered a refund.
It is the guest's responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. Host accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property.
9.Damage to Host’ Property
Guests will be expected to reimburse Bin’s room for any damage caused by inappropriate behavior during their stay.
Be quiet at night
Turn your cell phone ringer off after 10:00pm.
No outsiders / visitors are allowed to enter room
Any non-registered guests who enters hostel with room-key will be asked to leave and the key will be retained.
12. Animals / pets are not allowed in the room.
来东京不住bin家太可惜了好吗！人美心善开朗健谈(づ￣ ³￣)づ。从羽田机场坐巴士直达，离地铁站也很近，出行和生活都很方便哦！真的恨不得一直住下去！(づ￣ ³￣)づ
I stayed in bin's apartment for one week. Her place is really warm, clean and convince. The size is suitable if you want to save money. Bin is enthusiastic and helpful that we hang out eat food in the last day. I will back here next time! Recommend!
This host has 84 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I love traveling, and have visited 26 countries in the world, including 22 in Europe!
Before I came to Japan, I was a high school Japanese teacher in Dalian city.I speak Japanese, Chinese, English very well, and German (conversational level), because I have been studying in Germany for six months. 我说汉语。日本語を話します。