About this listing
In central Zagreb, within walking distance from many sights in Zagreb, lies Lollipop apartment, designed both for relaxed and cheerful stay in the city. This small but comfortable apartment is ideal for love birds in desire of a romantic getaway :)
We designed Lollipop apartment to be a cheerful home away from home. With it, you get the whole package - fully equipped kitchen with complimentary tea, coffee, sugar and salt, broadband WI-FI, IP TV with 100 channels, hot water, air conditioning, central heating, linen, towels...
The apartment is located in the central area of Zagreb, within walking distance to the main Ban Jelačić square (15-20 min by foot or 3 tram stops). Apartment is on a 1st floor of an old building and is ideal for 2 people (or parents with a small child), although there is a spread sofa for the 3rd person as well.
It has one bedroom (which is at the same time a living room) with one double bed and one spread-sofa, a kitchen and a bathroom with a shower. On request, we can provide a baby travel cot.
Last time the apartment was painted: March 21, 2014.
What currently differs from the photos:
- Marylin Monroe wall sticker has been removed due to wearing out - we are trying to find the same one to replace it
- orange curvy table has been damaged and unfortunately we can't buy the same anymore. We will try to find someone to fix it. in the meantime, we bought the classic small orange table in Ikea
- there are green curtains to cover the windows
- bedside lamp and clock are different
- the green ceiling lamp has been damaged so we replaced it
- some stickers have fallen off
- fridge in the kitchen now stands on a little black Ikea table so that it is higher and easier reachable
- there are only 3 chairs in the kitchen, 4 was just too crowded :)
- yes, I should definitely take new photos :)) but these are all minor things, the space still looks as on the photos
Close to the apartment there is a small grocery store, and a post office is just next door. Around the corner there is a popular night club Tvornica with frequent live gigs and DJs.
Central bus station is 10 mins away on foot (or 2 tram stops) and Railway station is 20 mins on foot (or 3 tram stops).
Interaction with Guests
We know your holiday (or work) time is valuable, so we only welcome you to the apartment and see you out. Otherwise, you will be like in your own home, without our disturbance! Unless, of course, you need tips, help or our assistance, then we are right there for you! :)
Parking is a bit tricky - as this is central part of town, street parking belongs to the 1st zone and is chargeable. There are two options:
1. 10 minutes by foot from the apartment, just behind the Central bus station is open parking space only 10 kunas per day (7-20:00), Saturdays free after 15:00, Sundays free all day.
2. There is a public garage 450m from the apartment and costs 5,5€ (42 kn) a day or 20 € (150 kn) for 7 days.
Tram is just across the apartment - you have direct lines to the main square (3 stops), Central railway station (3 stops) or Main bus station (2 stops).
Please respect the quite hours from 22h.
This is a non-smoking apartment and we encourage our guests to refrain from smoking (and burning stuff :/ ) inside. Thank you!