** Exhibition centre/Köln Messe (11 min by train)**
Welcome to the heart of Cologne !
I offer my cozy, bright and super centrally located studio apartment with all the comforts you need for a stay in our beautiful city !
The apartment is located in the center of Cologne , in a side street at Zülpicherplatz . Since the street is a small side street, it is still nice and quiet, despite being right in the centre.
You can basically reach everything you need or want to see in 5 minutes:
- Zülpicherplatz ( trains run from here in all directions , 2 min)
- Zülpicherstraße ( students and party mile)
- Ringe (Hohenzollern and Hohenstaufenring , shopping, nighlife , clubs )
- Shops for daily needs ( Kiosks , supermarkets, organic supermarket , pharmacy , bakery)
- Rudolfplatz ( more shopping dining and nightlife options , Christmas market)
Even more Locations in town, just around the corner :
- FairTrade/Köln Messe (11 min by train)
- Belgian Quarter , trendy neighborhood for young and young at heart, many quaint cafes, trendy boutiques , great restaurants, small shops visited a lot and by residents of the city and an international audience. Always lively bars and clubs with colorful , young and artistic events (5 min walk )
- Shopping streets: Breite Straße / Hohestraße / Ehrenstraße (under 10 min walk)
- Old Town , Cologne Cathedral, Heumarkt, the Rhine , the " Tourist Highlights" ( Heumarkt , 7 minutes by train, Cathedral/central station 11 min by train)
- Central station ( 11 min by train)
- University of Cologne (8 minutes on foot , 2 minutes by train
THE APARTMENT* **
- Fully equipped kitchenette, refrigerator, stove with oven, microwave , espresso machine, water heater, cutlery , crockery, pots and pans, various small appliances (kitchen scales , mixer, blender ... ) . The water carbonator (soda maker) , coffee, tea , oil, vinegar , spices , etc. are also available to you, so you do not have the extra- shopping and carrying of water bottles .
- Bar cart : mix your own drinks to your liking , some spirits available (only the BOLS bottles in the photos are only for decoration ), blender and cocktail shaker available.
- Comfortable seating and dining: here you can eat comfortably at the table and drink - whether it is a breakfast in the sunshine (thanks to the lovely views through the double windows), a cozy dinner or a sitting together for a Kölsch (original cologne beer) or a glass of wine .
- The sleeping area : here there is now a new, very comfortable double bed for you, of course freshly made , with 2 pillows and blankets. Flat-screen TV and good music system (both with AUX cable for PC or mobile connection) ensure comfort. Full length mirror and storage space for personal clothing and other items (until 15.12 . Compact shelves, from 16.12. including a small wardrobe) .
- Small storage room: here I keep my personal stuff (to free up the rest of the apartment, so you have enough space ) , on request I am happy to leave the storage room unlocked, so you can store your bags /cases in there.
- Bathroom: It's small, but nice, modern and equipped with a hairdryer, flat heater , fresh towels and a good shower.
- Wireless Internet is of course included as well
I really enjoy living here and I am very happy to personally give you tips and recommendations on and off the usual tourist paths, there is something for every taste :)
CHRISTMAS MARKET *** SPECIAL ***
Especially during the Christmas season, Cologne is worth a visit: A total of seven different Christmas markets are awaiting your visit and invite you to an atmospheric strolling and browsing and of course offer good food and hot drinks - and not just on weekends!
In the apartment you will find a multi-language guide to the Christmas markets, so you can choose your favorites to visit. All markets are quite close and easy to reach from the apartment (" Märchen Markt/Fairytale market " Rudolf Platz 4 min walk ; " Christmas Avenue " Schaafenstraße 2 min walk, “Markt der Engel/Market of Angels" , Neumarkt , 10 min walk or 5 min by metro" Christmas Market at Cologne Cathedral " , 11 min by metro "Heimat der Heinzel” Heumarkt - 7 min by metro) and many more. They are definitely all are worth a visit!
Anna is a very friendly and flexible host and the apartment is tidy, calm and well located. There are many lovely cafés, restaurants and shops in a walking distance, yet the connections with public transportation are also excellent. Really enjoyed our stay!
We really enjoyed our stay in Cologne at Anna's apartment. Everything was just as advertised and Anna could not have been more helpful in responding to my enquiries and providing useful information. The bright, modern studio apartment is perfect for a short city trip and we had everything that we required, including excellent wifi and a handy supply of tea! It is very well situated for the centre of Cologne, nightlife, public transport and numerous shops and supermarkets just 5 minutes away.
Cologne is a great, lively city but seems to retain quite a strong neighbourhood feel. It is worth looking out for all the quirky bars and shops around Ehrenfeld, Friesen Platz etc, plus a couple of nice bar/restaurants nearby on the corner of Rathenau Platz.
We would highly recommend!
Thank you Anna for helping to make a great trip!
Anna's apartment is clean & tidy, very modern. It's conveniently located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, bars and plenty of public transport for attractions that are a little further afield. The apartment is the perfect size for 2 people with decent cooking facilities if you don't want to eat out.
Only complaint would be that the blinds let a lot of light in, so it's never really dark in the apartment, but otherwise, a fantastic stay.
Very friendly and smooth contact, the apartment is great and very well located in the city center. I can only recommend Anna as a host!
Very very very greatttt apartament... Good location Is perfect for stay in Koln
Uns hat die Wohnung sehr gut gefallen. Sie ist freundlich, hell, sauber und sehr zentral gelegen. Alles hat bestens geklappt, die Kommunikation war sympathisch und unkompliziert und die Schlüsselübergabe verlief reibungslos. Vielen Dank Anna! Wir hatten einen tollen Aufenthalt in Köln.
Schöne Wohnung in super Lage!
Die Kommunikation sowie die Schlüsselübergabe verliefen reibungslos und Anna hat uns schon im Vorfeld gute Café-/Restaurant-Tipps fürs Belgische Viertel gegeben.
Wir hatten somit schöne Tage in Köln und haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt - vielen Dank!
Wir haben uns sehr wohl bei Anna gefühlt. Die Wohnung war in einem sehr guten Zustand. Auch wenn wir uns persönlich nicht getroffen haben war der Kontakt sehr gut und es ist alles reibungslos abgelaufen. Wir würden jederzeit wieder bei Anna wohnen.
Sehr gemütliche Wohnung mit allem was man braucht. Die "Gastgeberin" ist sehr nett und zuvorkommend. Ich würde die Wohnung noch ein Mal buchen!
Die Wohnung ist nicht nur sehr schön, sondern war auch trotz der kurzen Frist liebevoll für uns hergerichtet :-) wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt, Anna hat es uns durch ihre freundliche und entgegenkommende Art auch sehr leicht gemacht, alles zu organisieren!
Wir können den Aufenthalt nur empfehlen :-)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.