** Exhibition centre/Köln Messe (11 min by train)**
Welcome to the heart of Cologne !
I offer my cozy, bright and super centrally located studio apartment with all the comforts you need for a stay in our beautiful city !
The apartment is located in the center of Cologne , in a side street at Zülpicherplatz . Since the street is a small side street, it is still nice and quiet, despite being right in the centre.
You can basically reach everything you need or want to see in 5 minutes:
- Zülpicherplatz ( trains run from here in all directions , 2 min)
- Zülpicherstraße ( students and party mile)
- Ringe (Hohenzollern and Hohenstaufenring , shopping, nighlife , clubs )
- Shops for daily needs ( Kiosks , supermarkets, organic supermarket , pharmacy , bakery)
- Rudolfplatz ( more shopping dining and nightlife options , Christmas market)
Even more Locations in town, just around the corner :
- FairTrade/Köln Messe (11 min by train)
- Belgian Quarter , trendy neighborhood for young and young at heart, many quaint cafes, trendy boutiques , great restaurants, small shops visited a lot and by residents of the city and an international audience. Always lively bars and clubs with colorful , young and artistic events (5 min walk )
- Shopping streets: Breite Straße / Hohestraße / Ehrenstraße (under 10 min walk)
- Old Town , Cologne Cathedral, Heumarkt, the Rhine , the " Tourist Highlights" ( Heumarkt , 7 minutes by train, Cathedral/central station 11 min by train)
- Central station ( 11 min by train)
- University of Cologne (8 minutes on foot , 2 minutes by train
THE APARTMENT* **
- Fully equipped kitchenette, refrigerator, stove with oven, microwave , espresso machine, water heater, cutlery , crockery, pots and pans, various small appliances (kitchen scales , mixer, blender ... ) . The water carbonator (soda maker) , coffee, tea , oil, vinegar , spices , etc. are also available to you, so you do not have the extra- shopping and carrying of water bottles .
- Bar cart : mix your own drinks to your liking , some spirits available (only the BOLS bottles in the photos are only for decoration ), blender and cocktail shaker available.
- Comfortable seating and dining: here you can eat comfortably at the table and drink - whether it is a breakfast in the sunshine (thanks to the lovely views through the double windows), a cozy dinner or a sitting together for a Kölsch (original cologne beer) or a glass of wine .
- The sleeping area : here there is now a new, very comfortable double bed for you, of course freshly made , with 2 pillows and blankets. Flat-screen TV and good music system (both with AUX cable for PC or mobile connection) ensure comfort. Full length mirror and storage space for personal clothing and other items (until 15.12 . Compact shelves, from 16.12. including a small wardrobe) .
- Small storage room: here I keep my personal stuff (to free up the rest of the apartment, so you have enough space ) , on request I am happy to leave the storage room unlocked, so you can store your bags /cases in there.
- Bathroom: It's small, but nice, modern and equipped with a hairdryer, flat heater , fresh towels and a good shower.
- Wireless Internet is of course included as well
I really enjoy living here and I am very happy to personally give you tips and recommendations on and off the usual tourist paths, there is something for every taste :)
CHRISTMAS MARKET *** SPECIAL ***
Especially during the Christmas season, Cologne is worth a visit: A total of seven different Christmas markets are awaiting your visit and invite you to an atmospheric strolling and browsing and of course offer good food and hot drinks - and not just on weekends!
In the apartment you will (email hidden) to the Christmas markets, so you can choose your favorites to visit. All markets are quite close and easy to reach from the apartment (" Märchen Markt/Fairytale market " Rudolf Platz 4 min walk ; " Christmas Avenue " Schaafenstraße 2 min walk, “Markt der Engel/Market of Angels" , Neumarkt , 10 min walk or 5 min by metro" Christmas Market at Cologne Cathedral " , 11 min by metro "Heimat der Heinzel” Heumarkt - 7 min by metro) and many more. They are definitely all are worth a visit!
First of the location truely is ideal, centrally located. The apartment is everything the photos show clean, functional and cozy. Anna herself was very kind informative and helpful in every single way. I would definitely recommend the apartment to anyone staying in koln.
Anna ist eine sehr nette Gastgeberin und das Apartment ist gut gelegen und mit allem ausgestattet. Ich habe mich sehr wohl gefühlt - Gerne wieder :)
Eine komfortable und kompakte Unterkunft in sehr zentraler Lage. Annas Einzimmerwohnung mit integrierter Küchenzeile und (blitzblankem) Bad vermittelt auf Anhieb das Gefühl, ein kleines Zuhause zu haben. Der Kontakt und die Schlüsselübergabe verliefen auch bei meiner kurzfristiger Buchung ganz unkompliziert und von Annas Seite sehr zuvorkommend. Einzige Beeinträchtigung war eine Baustelle vor der Tür, aber das ist ja eine temporäre Veranstaltung.
We had a brilliant weekend in Anna's apartment. The place was as the photos and description outlined, plus it was very clean and tidy with fresh towels and bedding waiting for us on arrival. Really enjoyed Cologne and because the weather was so lovely we walked everywhere. Would highly recommend staying here when visiting Cologne. Thank you again, Anna.
Anna was great and easy to communicate via email. We didn't have an international plan so email was our only way, and Anna was very prompt with her responses. The flat is cute and great size, well layer out and had everything one would need for a pleasant stay. Will certainly stay with her again if we ever find ourselves in Cologne!
A nice and comfortable studio flat, clean and free from clutter. The road is quiet, and you're only 5mins walk from the shops, bars and restaurants of the Belgian quarter.
Anna's apartment was exactly as I expected from the listing. It is pretty spacious for a studio apartment and there is lots of light from the big windows. It was perfect for what I needed - an apartment close to the university (5-10 min walk) which I could come back to in the evening to relax and prepare dinner (or get takeaways from the numerous options around!).
Anna and I communicated just though emails and that was always very easy. Also, on check in I could pick up the key from a local kiosk which suited me.
The only thing I would recommend is bringing ear plugs if you're not used to noise in the evening. I had the windows open and there was a bit of noise on the street below.
But generally I would definitely recommend the apartment. Thanks, Anna. :)
Ein nettes kleines Apartment für 1-2 Personen in einer Seitenstraße, zwar nicht ganz ruhig aber sehr zentral gelegen, sodaß die komplette Innenstadt gut zu Fuß zu erreichen ist und auf Verkehrsmittel verzichtet werden kann.
Ideal für junge Leute, die mit leichtem Gepäck reisen und einfach für ein paar Tage in eine fremden Stadt sehen und Spaß haben wollen.
Wrir haben Anna selbst nicht getroffen, aber sie war in der Kommunikation sehr zuvorkommend und alles hat gut klappt.
El apartamento esta bien situado...Pero entra la luz todo el dia!!!Debería poner unas cortinas más oscuras para poder descansar mejor.
A Ana no la conocimos...todo fue via e-mail...contesto muy rápido y nos ayudó en el tema del último día con el equipaje.
El apartamento está bien. Poca toalla nos dejó para ducharnos...pero bien en general.
We stayed 2 nights in Anna's apartment and it was a comfort stay. It's quiet but also within walking distance of the city centre. Anna replied quickly to my messages and was very helpful. I would definitely recommend this apartment.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT