About This Listing
** Exhibition centre/Köln Messe (11 min by train)**
Welcome to the heart of Cologne !
I offer my cozy, bright and super centrally located studio apartment with all the comforts you need for a stay in our beautiful city !
The apartment is located in the center of Cologne , in a side street at Zülpicherplatz . Since the street is a small side street, it is still nice and quiet, despite being right in the centre.
You can basically reach everything you need or want to see in 5 minutes:
- Zülpicherplatz ( trains run from here in all directions , 2 min)
- Zülpicherstraße ( students and party mile)
- Ringe (Hohenzollern and Hohenstaufenring , shopping, nighlife , clubs )
- Shops for daily needs ( Kiosks , supermarkets, organic supermarket , pharmacy , bakery)
- Rudolfplatz ( more shopping dining and nightlife options , Christmas market)
Even more Locations in town, just around the corner :
- FairTrade/Köln Messe (11 min by train)
- Belgian Quarter , trendy neighborhood for young and young at heart, many quaint cafes, trendy boutiques , great restaurants, small shops visited a lot and by residents of the city and an international audience. Always lively bars and clubs with colorful , young and artistic events (5 min walk )
- Shopping streets: Breite Straße / Hohestraße / Ehrenstraße (under 10 min walk)
- Old Town , Cologne Cathedral, Heumarkt, the Rhine , the " Tourist Highlights" ( Heumarkt , 7 minutes by train, Cathedral/central station 11 min by train)
- Central station ( 11 min by train)
- University of Cologne (8 minutes on foot , 2 minutes by train
THE APARTMENT* **
- Fully equipped kitchenette, refrigerator, stove with oven, microwave , espresso machine, water heater, cutlery , crockery, pots and pans, various small appliances (kitchen scales , mixer, blender ... ) . The water carbonator (soda maker) , coffee, tea , oil, vinegar , spices , etc. are also available to you, so you do not have the extra- shopping and carrying of water bottles .
- Bar cart : mix your own drinks to your liking , some spirits available (only the BOLS bottles in the photos are only for decoration ), blender and cocktail shaker available.
- Comfortable seating and dining: here you can eat comfortably at the table and drink - whether it is a breakfast in the sunshine (thanks to the lovely views through the double windows), a cozy dinner or a sitting together for a Kölsch (original cologne beer) or a glass of wine .
- The sleeping area : here there is now a new, very comfortable double bed for you, of course freshly made , with 2 pillows and blankets. Flat-screen TV and good music system (both with AUX cable for PC or mobile connection) ensure comfort. Full length mirror and storage space for personal clothing and other items (until 15.12 . Compact shelves, from 16.12. including a small wardrobe) .
- Small storage room: here I keep my personal stuff (to free up the rest of the apartment, so you have enough space ) , on request I am happy to leave the storage room unlocked, so you can store your bags /cases in there.
- Bathroom: It's small, but nice, modern and equipped with a hairdryer, flat heater , fresh towels and a good shower.
- Wireless Internet is of course included as well
I really enjoy living here and I am very happy to personally give you tips and recommendations on and off the usual tourist paths, there is something for every taste :)
CHRISTMAS MARKET *** SPECIAL ***
Especially during the Christmas season, Cologne is worth a visit: A total of seven different Christmas markets are awaiting your visit and invite you to an atmospheric strolling and browsing and of course offer good food and hot drinks - and not just on weekends!
In the apartment you will find a multi-language guide to the Christmas markets, so you can choose your favorites to visit. All markets are quite close and easy to reach from the apartment (" Märchen Markt/Fairytale market " Rudolf Platz 4 min walk ; " Christmas Avenue " Schaafenstraße 2 min walk, “Markt der Engel/Market of Angels" , Neumarkt , 10 min walk or 5 min by metro" Christmas Market at Cologne Cathedral " , 11 min by metro "Heimat der Heinzel” Heumarkt - 7 min by metro) and many more. They are definitely all are worth a visit!
Ich denke es ist selbstverständlich dass ihr mit meinen Möbeln/Teppichen/Küchenutensilien etc sorgsam umgeht.
Rücksicht gegenüber den Nachbarn (bitte kein Partys, laute Musik mitten in der Nacht etc) ist außerdem Voraussetzung.
Sonst gibt es keine Regeln, außer einfach sich so zu verhalten wie man es sich auch von Gästen in der eigenen Wohnung wünschen würde :)
Anna war eine großartige & freundliche Gastgeberin!
Von der Buchung bis zum Schlüsselübergabe war die Kommunikation einwandfrei und ich habe mich sehr willkommen gefühlt.
Annas Wohnung ist sehr großzügig, liebenvoll eingerichtet und sehr sauber/ordentlich. Habe mich während meines Aufenthalts sehr wohl gefühlt und hätte die Wohnung am liebsten einen ganzen Monat durch gebucht :)
Die Lage der Wohnung war für mich perfekt und ich konnte überall schnell hin.
Bis dato die beste Airbnb-Wohnung, die ich in Köln hatte.
Wir haben uns super wohl in Anna's süßer Wohnung gefühlt. Auch die Kommunikation mit Anna war total lieb und unkompliziert. Würden jederzeit wieder kommen :)
Lovely appartment and lovely host! I had a great stay in Mauritius Wall with everything I needed. Thanks Anna :)
Very good location to the city centre. Within 10 mins, U will be right at shopping areas.
Apartment is minimal. No toaster and only 1 pillow. Suited for single traveller. No washing machine or dryer. So u have to wash ur clothes before arrival. Anna provides shower gel and shampoo and hair dryer. However, very little space to put ur own toiletries.
Price is very good. Location is good. Bed is ok.
Thank you for your feedback.
I am glad you liked the apartment. i am just a little confused because you booked for one person, so i could not know that you will come with someone- in this case I would have given you two pillows and blankets of course! So if you want to come back again just make a booking for 2 persons ;)
Anna is a great person and gave us so many information about her favorite town Cologne - where to go, what to do, what to eat.
Her apartment is only 15 min walk from main train station away, which was a great distance for exploring the city.
We didn't have any problems with finding her place. Her accurate description for finding her place was excellent. We can highly recommend her place to travelers and guests and those who are just on their journey through Cologne.
Thank you so much Anna and we wish you all the best and hope to see you some day in Canada! :)
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Anna
Reisebegeistert und gastfreundlich,
kochwütig und Gastrointeressiert,
Sonnenanbeterin und Schneefreundin,
Naturliebhaberin und Stadtkind...