About this listing
A very spacious apartment, with full furniture - ready for use - and very close to two great Guarujá beaches - Astúrias and Tombo. It is the best location in the urban area of Guarujá, just a mile from downtown and has plenty of services and stores around and very safe!
Apartment in Guaruja, at the west end of Asturias beach, one block away from it and two blocks from Tombo beach.
The apartment features 3 fully furnished bedrooms:
- One with a couple bedroom
- Another with two single beds
- and one with two bunk beds;
The other rooms are all very well equipped:
- 3 bathrooms with showers;
- A large living room with a dinner table for up to 8 people and two couches. Also a TV rack with cable TV and Chromecast installed.
- Complimentary Wifi in all the house
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, toaster, microwave oven, blender and already equipped with dishes and silverware;
- Storage area, with beach chairs and beach unbrella as well as kids beach toys, board games and stock;
- Service area with a tank and three ceiling clothes hanging sets;
- 1 Garage spot for up to 2 cars;
You'll have full access to all the areas in the apartment, without restriction. Also if anything that is there, is there to be used. So feel free to use our beach games, utensils from the kitch, cards, etc.
But always keep in mind that this is a family's vacation house, so always be careful when using things.
Interaction with guests
I live in São Paulo, one hour drive from the apartment, so I wont be present in Guarujá while you are there, but is no problem! I am always with my phone, so you can call me anytime and have full access to Airbnb's communication, e-mail, etc. If my presence is made necessary, it is not a big deal to go there.
The neighbourhood is just great!!
In the block where the apartment is, streets are calm and quiet. But 2 blocks away you have lots of stores and services as: supermarket, bakeries, ice cream places, bars, stores, ATMs. It is just perfect!
The location is premium for beach lovers, it is possible able to access both of Asturias beach near the Las Palmas condo, a beach quieter and more family, and Tombo beach, less crowded and younger, with great waves for surfers! The street is very calm and quiet, even children can be found playing in the streets with an incredible silent night.
There are two bakeries / markets 2 blocks away, and a great variety of restaurants nearby.
Downtown Guarujá is only a mile away. Access is possible in a pleasant 30 minute walk from the boardwalk or the city buses passing two blocks from the apartment that go straight to downtown. The area is great for bicycles too, in five minutes you reach downtown. Santos is also easily accessed using the ferry boat, 4km away and easily accessed.
The apartment has one parking place that you can fit up to 2 small/medium cars. But access is also easy by bicycle and public buses.
There is a taxi parking area one block away from the apartment and also Uber is already operating in Guarujá.
Guarujá has a very decent bus service, it is easy to access the main city bus station or the ferry boat to Santos from the apartment. The bus stop is only 2 blocks away. This website (in portuguese only) has itineraries of the buses there:
- É proibido fumar dentro do apartamento.
- Não jogar papel higiênico no vaso sanitário.
- O lixo deve ser removido e deixado para ser coletado no cesto da calçada em frente ao prédio.
- Toda e qualquer coisa que quebrar ou precisar ser reposta, por favor me informe que a gente combina como fazer isso em conjunto.
- Aproveite muito a praia!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Sou engenheiro, paulista, paulistano e adoro minha cidade! Também adoro viajar e conhecer o máximo de lugares interessantes do mundo, mas minhas raízes estão aqui!
Além de viajar, gosto de assistir e praticar esportes, principalmente basquete, ouvir música e ir a shows, assistir filmes e teatro, além de passeios em lugares públicos.
Como anfitrião, posso oferecer dicas da cidade e muitas curiosidades, já que moro aqui desde que nasci e conheço bem a cidade.
Como hóspede, sou bem ativo e muito curioso. Gosto de conhecer a vida local e juntar o máximo de informação interessante de cada lugar conhecer os lugares menos mainstream.