About this listing
The location is great. Make yourself at home in this charming studio in prime Venice!
Private and Cozy
Here are some details about the place:
-Comfy queen sized bed with new mattress, four pillows, fresh linens and warm blanket
- Chest of drawers
- Hanging space and hangers
- 42’ Flat screen, cable TV
- Sofa/ Pull out Full Bed
- Coffeemaker with high quality coffee
- Dishes & silverware and other basic kitchen supplies
- Paper towels
-Brand new carpet
-ipod 5 charger/ ihome radio clock
- Brand new shower with excellent water pressure, and unlimited hot water
- Shampoo and body wash
- Fresh towels
Outdoor Patio with Fireplace
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Air Conditioning/ Heating unit
- Beach umbrella, beach towels, two bikes
There’s no assigned parking, however, street parking is availablePrivate Entrance
ABOUT THE AREA
There’s so much to do within walking distance! Abbot Kinney shops/restaurants (some of the best in the city!), the beach, bike path, famous Venice Beach boardwalk and Venice Canals. Main Street Santa Monica shops, the Santa Monica Pier and 3rd Street Promenade are all close by and easily accessible by car, bus, or bicycle.
Malibu, Westwood, Century City, Beverly Hills and Hollywood are just 20-35 minutes away. The location is within a 15-20 minute drive from LAX and can also be reached by public transportation from the airport. A truly amazing location, close to all the hip places to visit (Guidebook also created for inspirational viewing):
-Restaurants: Gjelina, Tasting Kitchen, Hal's, Lilly's, Primitivo, Other Room, Abbot's Pizza, Chaya, Library Ale House, Venice Beach Wines, Oscar's, Superba, etc...
-Boutique clothing and design stores
-Coffee shops and cafés
-Farmer's Markets: one on Venice Blvd. Friday's, and another on -Ocean Park and Main Street on Sunday mornings which is great for picnic, food vendors, music and fun, on Tuesday Nights 5-10pm the truck vendors are there and it is a very yummy scene
-Venice Beach, which is a hop-skip-jump away!
-Venice Canals, which are very serene and sweet to walk through
-Santa Monica Pier, for food, fun and rides
-Santa Monica Promenade for all your shopping desires
Additionally main bus lines for LA and Santa Monica go by on Main Street.
Bike rental shop is just on the corner half a block on San Juan and Main Street: (10 minute bike ride to Santa Monica Promenade and 5 minute ride to Marina Del Rey)!
It is private, on a quiet street and potentially all yours for
Summer fun in the California sun!
Truly it is a great place, close to everything, private and ready for your California visiting pleasure!
Also, the location is easy and quick to get to from LAX...for those without car rentals, airport transfer can be made online with Super Shuttle. :-)
No smoking. No pets. No large, loud or late parties; small gatherings may be OK with permission. Be considerate of neighbors.
Rule #1: Enjoy yourselves!
In accordance with this rental agreement, the RESIDENT agrees to the following conditions:
1. The RESIDENT agrees there will be NO SMOKING on the premises. If there is any smoking damage, including odors, or cigarette butts left anywhere on the premises or street, or if the neighbors are disturbed RESIDENT risks losing some or all of his/her deposit.
2. The RESIDENT agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. Upon vacating the PREMISES, the RESIDENT agrees to leave the PREMISES clean and as upon arrival, with the exception of leaving used towels and linens on the floor.
4. The RESIDENT agrees to use their best effort to turn off the lights and appliances when not in use.
5. The RESIDENT agrees to vacate the PREMISES by 11 AM on the check out day. RESIDENT continue to occupy the PREMISES after this time without written approval of the OWNER or HIS MANAGER, RESIDENT agrees to pay additional rent at the OWNER'S discretion. Should it be necessary to legally evict the RESIDENT, the RESIDENT agrees to pay all costs related to the eviction in addition to the above hourly rent.
6. The RESIDENT agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
7. The RESIDENT agrees to make no alteration to the PREMISES without the OWNER’S written permission.
8. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the RESIDENT and his or her family and guests.
9.The RESIDENT agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, and audio-video equipment.
10. The RESIDENT agrees not to keep any animals on the PREMISES without written approval of the OWNER OR HER MANAGER.
11. The RESIDENT agrees not to sublet any portion of the PREMISES.
12. The RESIDENT agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 2 unless otherwise arranged.
13. The OWNER or HIS MANAGER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time if they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24 hour notice will be given.
Great place, great stay. Super-comfy bed, I slept really well. Appreciated the A/C, the great high-speed internet and fios TV service, beautiful outdoor space and plentiful street parking.
Do keep in mind this is a converted 2-car garage, with nice French doors added for light, but there are no other windows. Perfect for me traveling on business and mostly looking for a good nights' sleep.
Perfect stay! Best located in Venice, nice cozy appartment, very privat. Lisa is a great host! We had an amazing time!!
I had a great time. The space is perfect. Was out for good portions of the day, but I wish I could've enjoyed that great outdoor space with friends. Lisa was great; she was always checking-in making sure everything was good. I look forward to returning and staying again.
I would definitely recommend staying sta Lisa's. Her studio is located in a great place in Venice Beach, close to the beach, shops and good restos. The studio is big and comfortable, perfect for a couple, the outside patio really precious to relax in the evening. We did not meet Lisa but she made sure everything went smooth before, during and after our stay.
Lisa was an incredible host and made my boyfriend and me feel very welcomed. She remained in contact via text and checked in on us throughout our trip. The space was cute and the perfect size for the two of us. However, we were surprised to find that the listed "studio apartment" is actually a renovated garage. It really didn't make a difference because the space was very private and well done, but I feel that this should have been listed as a renovated garage and not a studio apartment. However, all other aspects of our stay here were wonderful.
Lisa was the perfect host. On the morning of our arrival Lisa came over to introduce herself and before leaving, it was as if I had known her for years. The studio was perfect for my husband and I. I loved the space and was impressed with the decor. The outside space was an added bonus as well.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Lisa
I love entertaining and hosting people from around the world. I have been a host family for Santa Monica Students for the past 3 years and have established great friendships with them that will last a life time. I have a 18 year old son that attends High School in the area and a 20 year old who is away at college. Our family loves the beach, to surf and ski.