The location is great. Make yourself at home in this charming studio in prime Venice!
Private and Cozy
Here are some details about the place:
-Comfy queen sized bed with new mattress, four pillows, fresh linens and warm blanket
- Chest of drawers
- Hanging space and hangers
- 42’ Flat screen, cable TV
- Sofa/ Pull out Full Bed
- Coffeemaker with high quality coffee
- Dishes & silverware and other basic kitchen supplies
- Paper towels
-Brand new carpet
-ipod 5 charger/ ihome radio clock
- Brand new shower with excellent water pressure, and unlimited hot water
- Shampoo and body wash
- Fresh towels
Outdoor Patio with Fireplace
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Air Conditioning/ Heating unit
- Beach umbrella, beach towels, two bikes
There’s no assigned parking, however, street parking is availablePrivate Entrance
ABOUT THE AREA
There’s so much to do within walking distance! Abbot Kinney shops/restaurants (some of the best in the city!), the beach, bike path, famous Venice Beach boardwalk and Venice Canals. Main Street Santa Monica shops, the Santa Monica Pier and 3rd Street Promenade are all close by and easily accessible by car, bus, or bicycle.
Malibu, Westwood, Century City, Beverly Hills and Hollywood are just 20-35 minutes away. The location is within a 15-20 minute drive from LAX and can also be reached by public transportation from the airport. A truly amazing location, close to all the hip places to visit (Guidebook also created for inspirational viewing):
-Restaurants: Gjelina, Tasting Kitchen, Hal's, Lilly's, Primitivo, Other Room, Abbot's Pizza, Chaya, Library Ale House, Venice Beach Wines, Oscar's, Superba, etc...
-Boutique clothing and design stores
-Coffee shops and cafés
-Farmer's Markets: one on Venice Blvd. Friday's, and another on -Ocean Park and Main Street on Sunday mornings which is great for picnic, food vendors, music and fun, on Tuesday Nights 5-10pm the truck vendors are there and it is a very yummy scene
-Venice Beach, which is a hop-skip-jump away!
-Venice Canals, which are very serene and sweet to walk through
-Santa Monica Pier, for food, fun and rides
-Santa Monica Promenade for all your shopping desires
Additionally main bus lines for LA and Santa Monica go by on Main Street.
Bike rental shop is just on the corner half a block on San Juan and Main Street: (10 minute bike ride to Santa Monica Promenade and 5 minute ride to Marina Del Rey)!
It is private, on a quiet street and potentially all yours for
Summer fun in the California sun!
Truly it is a great place, close to everything, private and ready for your California visiting pleasure!
Also, the location is easy and quick to get to from LAX...for those without car rentals, airport transfer can be made online with Super Shuttle. :-)
No smoking. No pets. No large, loud or late parties; small gatherings may be OK with permission. Be considerate of neighbors.
Rule #1: Enjoy yourselves!
In accordance with this rental agreement, the RESIDENT agrees to the following conditions:
1. The RESIDENT agrees there will be NO SMOKING on the premises. If there is any smoking damage, including odors, or cigarette butts left anywhere on the premises or street, or if the neighbors are disturbed RESIDENT risks losing some or all of his/her deposit.
2. The RESIDENT agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. Upon vacating the PREMISES, the RESIDENT agrees to leave the PREMISES clean and as upon arrival, with the exception of leaving used towels and linens on the floor.
4. The RESIDENT agrees to use their best effort to turn off the lights and appliances when not in use.
5. The RESIDENT agrees to vacate the PREMISES by 11 AM on the check out day. RESIDENT continue to occupy the PREMISES after this time without written approval of the OWNER or HIS MANAGER, RESIDENT agrees to pay additional rent at the OWNER'S discretion. Should it be necessary to legally evict the RESIDENT, the RESIDENT agrees to pay all costs related to the eviction in addition to the above hourly rent.
6. The RESIDENT agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
7. The RESIDENT agrees to make no alteration to the PREMISES without the OWNER’S written permission.
8. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the RESIDENT and his or her family and guests.
9.The RESIDENT agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, and audio-video equipment.
10. The RESIDENT agrees not to keep any animals on the PREMISES without written approval of the OWNER OR HER MANAGER.
11. The RESIDENT agrees not to sublet any portion of the PREMISES.
12. The RESIDENT agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 2 unless otherwise arranged.
13. The OWNER or HIS MANAGER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time if they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24 hour notice will be given.
This was our second stay in this lovely studio. Location is great, just a short drive or bike or long walk to Abbott Kinney and Venice beach. Easy street parking, checkin and departure. A great place to stay!
Lisa's place was perfect! It was a beautiful spacious studio and exceeded our expectations. Lisa is a great host very welcoming and hospitable we would recommend this place and definitely stay here again in the future .... Thanks Lisa !
Lisa is very helpful, the accommodations were cozy, and the room was nicely appointed. I recommended staying there as it was very private and in a perfect location. Parking was easy and her instructions were clear and helpful.
I had a very nice time staying at Lisa's studio. Lisa is a gracious and thoughtful host, and had everything set up for me on my arrival. The separate access from the street and the parking were very convenient. I especially enjoyed the outdoor fireplace. Nothing like a warm fire on a cool evening!
Lisa's place was great! The bikes were the best part as you are not walking distance to all the action, but just a short bike ride away with two major streets that have bike lanes on them. So much better than driving and parking! The place was clean but it was pretty chilly, as you can see it is a garage. There is a small space heater which was a godsend during an LA cold spell. But if you run cold, something to keep in mind. Probably not an issue in the summer. Also, there was a hot water situation and I took a few lukewarm showers. Lisa was quick to say she would fix it. Great outdoor patio with fireplace and great place to sit in the sun. Lisa was also super kind and let me check in a bit early and out a bit later. SUPER comfortable bed! Lastly, I was a single woman traveling alone and found it a completely safe street to park on and enter in after dark. Lisa is super responsive, overall great host!
Lisa's apartment was exactly as pictured and perfect for our stay in Los Angeles. Her Venice neighborhood was quiet and only a short drive to Abbot Kinney and the beach. Lisa was very communicative during our stay. We loved the amenities she left us - yogurt and fruit for breakfast & firewood to use for the outdoor fireplace. We would definitely stay here again!
Place was incredible. Location spot on. And Lisa is the best. Even did some DIY which was impressive. Place is very spacious and had much more amenities than I expected.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
I love entertaining and hosting people from around the world. I have been a host family for Santa Monica Students for the past 3 years and have established great friendships with them that will last a life time. I have a 18 year old son that attends High School in the area and a 20 year old who is away at college. Our family loves the beach, to surf and ski.