About Sisli, the neighbourhood:
- Located on the European side of the city, central Sisli (where I live) is full of residences in the back alleys, and shops and eateries on the main streets Abide-I Hürriyet and Halaskargazi.
- I am working for a online hotel reservation company, therefore I can easily recommend you best spots in the city written or verbally.
- 5 minutes of walking distance to the Metro station (Sisli on Line M2). By making connections at metro; you can go to Hagia Sofia, Sultanahmet area approximately in 25mins.
- 10-15 mins of bus ride to the Taksim Square. By metro, it takes about 10mins.
About your room and the apartment in general:
- 1 spacious bedroom with a large wardrobe
- 1 King size bed in one room for double occupancy is available.
- Fresh, clean towels and linen are provided.
- There is no air conditioning in the apartment but if you feel too hot during summer, I have a little fan.
- The apartment is well-heated during winter.
- Hi-speed wireless Internet is available.
- I have a cable LCD TV + Play Station 3 with Move Package in the living room, as well.
- In the kitchen, I have orginal turkish coffe staff, an electric kettle, a oven, stove, cooking utensils. You can cook. If I have spare time, I can cook for you as well. (Don’t count on it, though :)
Loved staying at Arif's place. The room is great, plenty of space and storage area, a cool balcony and tv! More importantly, Arif is a great host, always inviting us to hang out with him and his friends, and giving us great tips on the city! Easy to get around from sisli so no issue there! The only thing is that you dont have your own bathroom and if there are other guests in the other room, you just gotta keep the showers short to save the hot water! Bottom line, would totally recommend staying with Arif!