About Sisli, the neighbourhood:
- Located on the European side of the city, central Sisli (where I live) is full of residences in the back alleys, and shops and eateries on the main streets Abide-I Hürriyet and Halaskargazi.
- I am working for a online hotel reservation company, therefore I can easily recommend you best spots in the city written or verbally.
- 5 minutes of walking distance to the Metro station (Sisli on Line M2). By making connections at metro; you can go to Hagia Sofia, Sultanahmet area approximately in 25mins.
- 10-15 mins of bus ride to the Taksim Square. By metro, it takes about 10mins.
About your room and the apartment in general:
- 1 spacious bedroom with a large wardrobe
- 1 King size bed in one room for double occupancy is available.
- Fresh, clean towels and linen are provided.
- There is no air conditioning in the apartment but if you feel too hot during summer, I have a little fan.
- The apartment is well-heated during winter.
- Hi-speed wireless Internet is available.
- I have a cable LCD TV + Play Station 3 with Move Package in the living room, as well.
- In the kitchen, I have orginal turkish coffe staff, an electric kettle, a oven, stove, cooking utensils. You can cook. If I have spare time, I can cook for you as well. (Don’t count on it, though :)
Уютная комната, тихая улочка, отличная кофейня за ближайшим углом, метро в пяти минутах ходьбы. Дружелюбный и тактичный хозяин, готовый с удовольствием потрещать за жизнь и дать массу полезных советов, но никогда не нарушающий границ твоего личного пространства. Прекрасная вышла поездка, thank you Arif!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT