About This Listing
About Sisli, the neighbourhood:
- Located on the European side of the city, central Sisli (where I live) is full of residences in the back alleys, and shops and eateries on the main streets Abide-I Hürriyet and Halaskargazi.
- I am working for a online hotel reservation company, therefore I can easily recommend you best spots in the city written or verbally.
- 5 minutes of walking distance to the Metro station (Sisli on Line M2). By making connections at metro; you can go to Hagia Sofia, Sultanahmet area approximately in 25mins.
- 10-15 mins of bus ride to the Taksim Square. By metro, it takes about 10mins.
About your room and the apartment in general:
- 1 spacious bedroom with a large wardrobe
- 1 King size bed in one room for double occupancy is available.
- Fresh, clean towels and linen are provided.
- There is no air conditioning in the apartment but if you feel too hot during summer, I have a little fan.
- The apartment is well-heated during winter.
- Hi-speed wireless Internet is available.
- I have a cable LCD TV + Play Station 3 with Move Package in the living room, as well.
- In the kitchen, I have orginal turkish coffe staff, an electric kettle, a oven, stove, cooking utensils. You can cook. If I have spare time, I can cook for you as well. (Don’t count on it, though :)
Уютная комната, тихая улочка, отличная кофейня за ближайшим углом, метро в пяти минутах ходьбы. Дружелюбный и тактичный хозяин, готовый с удовольствием потрещать за жизнь и дать массу полезных советов, но никогда не нарушающий границ твоего личного пространства. Прекрасная вышла поездка, thank you Arif!
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews