Our house is located in the quiet village of Płocice, situated in the famous Wdzydzki Landscape Park within Bory Tucholskie.
Płocicie is a small village of under a hundred residents and it is a perfect example of a traditional Polish village that is still renowned for its Kaszubian Basketry. There is a small grocery store open all year round, and a newly built recreational area which contains team sport field, a childrens playground and is situated next to the town’s lake. It is a beautiful, peaceful and dreamy village that is perfect for couples and families, young and old alike! Popular activities in the area include: bicycle riding, kayaking, fishing, wild blueberry and mushroom picking, cross country skiing, ice-skating and much more.
The farm itself is an impressive 10 000m2 with partially forested areas, small lakes and a number of dwellings all hand built by the owner Andrzej, which include:
- The main house
- Traditional workshop (where you can view the old craft techniques that Andrzej practices today)
- The traditional Yurt
- Private Sauna, with a view out onto the forest
- Two summer houses
- Wood fire oven, for baking their homemade bread
Your lovely hosts, Andrzej and Gosia, are warm and welcoming and there to accommodate all of your needs. After consultation with them, they are able to provide:
- Husky sleigh rides
- Finnish sauna experience
- Musical evenings in the Yurt
- Kayak and Bicycle hire
- Excursions to nearby attractions
- Leisure and competitive group sports
- Traditional home-cooked meals
- And make your wildest adventure ideas come true!