Comfortable, modern and bright, fully equipped, very centrally located, quiet one bedroom apartment with balcony near the Prater park.
Comfortable, modern and bright, fully equipped, very centrally located, quiet one bedroom apartment with balcony near the Prater park. Perfectly connected by public transportation with the airport, main railway stations, all main attractions and business areas in Vienna.
Prater Park - one step away, Metro stations "Nestroyplatz" (U1), "Praterstern" (U1, U2) - 3 min walk, St. Stephan's cathedral (Stephansdom) - 20 min walk (2 stops metro U1), Messe Prater Wien - 10 min walk or 1 stop metro U2, UNO-city and Vienna International Center (VIC) - 3 stops metro U1.
1. Accommodation of a third person on a single sofa bed in the living room.
2. Accommodation with pets is strictly a subject to preliminary approval. Please provide information on your pet in your request. An extra supplement of 60 euro for the final cleaning will be requested additionally to the standard cleaning fee.
3. Parking in the house garage is available at extra costs of 10 Euro/day on a preliminary request (a subject to confirmation).
4. Addresses of the alternative cheap parking lots in Vienna will be provided on request.
5. Minimum stay on a Christmas and New Years Eve holidays - 4 nights.
Free Internet access (WLAN/LAN), CD player, LCD TV, cable TV, big collection of CDs.
Kitchen: fridge/freezer, stove and oven, dishwasher, steamer, coffee/espresso machine, kettle, toaster, eggs boiler, microwave, blender.
Spacious bathroom with the full size hot tub, hairdryer, separate toilet. Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner.
Towels and full bedlinen are provided.
Complementary starter set of tea and Nescafe coffee capsules for espresso machine.
NEW! On request we will provide you a mobile telephone(s) to rent at a very affordable price, with the local number, to receive and make calls (free incoming calls, local calls at 6,8 eurocent/min, re-chargable pre-paid card).
We often travel ourselves and perfectly know needs of people on the go and their understanding of an ideal accomodation. We pay special attention to every single domestic detail in the apartment - the ones you so often need and will never find in hotels or most of other apartments. Not to forget cordial and personal welcome and insider tips. This apartment would be your perfect base in Vienna no mater if you are here on holidays or traveling for business.
Welcome to Feel-Like-Home Apartment!
1) Check-out. Your check-out time is 11:00 unless the other agreed. Please contact us a day prior to your departure so that we could agree the exact time to meet with you to collect the key.
2) Please be respectful of your surroundings, and the neighbors next door. Please no too loud music or noise.
3) Please don’t smoke in the apartment. Smoking is only permitted on the balcony and using the ash-tray (you will find in the kitchen). Please at no circumstances throw cigaretes from the balcony down! The garden below is a private territory.
4) Please respect the space. Treat the dwelling as if it were your own home. Please be considerate & respectful.
5) Should any problems arise during your stay, please immediately notify us so we have a chance to correct it.
6) Be careful with the keys. They keys you receive are very expensive to re-order. Please take a special care on them, as we will have to charge you to make the new one in case of lost.
7) Fair use policy. The consumables you will find in the apartment (cofee, tee, toilet and kitchen paper, cleaning, personal care products, first aid, etc.) are provided on a courtesy basis and intended to make your first day of accommodation easier, especially at late arrivals or on sundays, when shops are closed. You can use them for free, but please do not collect with you. If you need to use a sufficient amount of these items - please buy them for you in a grocery shop at first possibility.
8) Accommodation with pets is strictly a subject to preliminary confirmation. Please provide information on your pet in your request. An extra supplement of 60 euro for the final cleaning will be requested additionally to the standard cleaning fee.
Thank you for choosing our apartment and enjoy your time in Vienna!
The appartement was exactly as described / on the photos. Everything needed was already in the appartement, so it was perfect. The location is perfect for holidays in Vienna.
The apartment was exactly as described and as shown in the pictures. I was welcomed by the host who showed me around the apartment. It had everything I needed including fast internet, cable TV with international news channels and facilities to cook for myself. The apartment was spotlessly clean, modern and well furnished, just like the pictures suggest.
The location is very convenient, just a few minutes walk at the Praterstern railway station - bus, tram, S-bahn and U-bahn. The station has fast food places and a grocery shop that is open late.
I had a great stay at Andre's and would recommend it to anyone. The apartment is clean, modern, spacious, quiet, sunny and with every amenity you could need. It's about a 10 minute walk to the Inner Stade, or a 2-minute walk to the U-bahn at Nestroyplatz, which will take you to the center of the Inner Stade in two stops. It's also a 3 minute walk to the Praterstern S-Bahn, which makes it particularly convenient to get to/from the airport. The area around is quiet, with two supermarkets within a few minutes walk, as well as pharmacies etc. There are also a number of restaurants on Praterstrade.
Andrei was a gracious host, communicating well beforehand, and allowing me to check-in early after my plane's arrival. He stocks the apartment with a few essentials (coffee, tea) as well as dishwashing and laundry soap. I didn't have any questions or problems, but I'm sure he would have been there to help if I did. Highly recommended.
Andrei's apartment was wonderful. It was clean, cozy and welcoming. We were pleasantly surprised with how quiet it was for being in such a central location. His listing was very accurate and provided everything necessary for us to live comfortably in his apartment for a week.
The apartment was about a 15 minute walk to the center and offered many conveniences just a few minutes away. If and when we return we will stay there again.
Andrei was very helpfull, replied always in a short moment - both by email or SMS.
Flat is exactly as nice and clean as posted at photos.
Just perfect for our needs, we felt great! Thank you :)
We had a great time in Wien...
The flat is exactly what you see on the photos - spacious, fresh and very clean. All arrangements with Andrei are very efficient and run smoothly with no delay.
Great place, wonderful location, cosy flat, very nice and helpful tenent.
This host has 122 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I have been working in a hospitality industry long and used to travel a lot, so I always look at my apartments with the eyes of a traveler and think to myself - what would make me happy at this place. :-)