Renovated one bedroom apartment in perfectly central location in SOHO/NOHO area (Mott between Bleecker and Houston).
- 5 minute walk to SOHO, NOHO, Nolita, Little Italy, West Village and East Village.
- 5 minute walk to all the best NYC shops nearby and plethora of amazing restaurants, bars, coffee shops and whole foods market
- 3 minute walk to the B/D/F/M, 4/5/6 and N/R subway lines
You wont find a better value. Please look in my calendar for pricing on different dates and packages.
- Renovated tiled bathroom, hardwood floors, new walls, and kitchen
- New sofa. It's a very, very comfortable sofa that can sit four and sleep two
- State of the art entertainment system
- Clean linens and towels provided
- King bed in the bedroom
- Apartment faces rear of building so it is very quiet at night
- 5th floor walk up
- Free wifi and utilities
Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks!
Had a great stay! Chris was super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend
A rather nice apartment in a decent location.
- the host,
- a comfortable bed,
- Wi-Fi and a big flat screen.
I didn't like:
- poor condition of the apartment,
- periodical lack of hearing and hot water,
I arrived in the evening and Chris was there to give keys and show around. Later I found a lot of dust and asked Chris to clean it. He kindly arranged this for me. These were cold days in NY and heating and hot water disappeared from time to time making my stay uncomfortable. However, I understand that does not happen often. The kitchen is in a poor condition and it will require an effort from you to cook there. Otherwise the apartment is conveniently located near small China and Italy, Broadway and the 5 th avenue. It is also rather cosy with little noise from the outside, a convenient sofa and a large bad.
After dust was cleaned and heating restored I started to enjoy my stay there.
Chris's pad was perfect for me and my partner! Perfect size! Perfect location! Perfect amenities! You couldn't ask for a better place, neighbourhood was lovely and once you go for a walk around all the quiet streets nearby you'll start to find a lot of gems; food and drinking spots. Subway is just a stone throw away and will literally take you anywhere in Manhattan/Brooklyn in under 30 minutes! Broadway and Lafayette are at your door step and what more would an avid shopper want! Chris was helpful with any questions asked and made sure upon arrival we would have no problem getting keys and gaining access! 2 thumbs up!
Great place, convenient, great location.
A flexible and most accommodating host.
The apartament is very well located and it is very cosy. The photos show exactly how the apartment is. We truly recommend it!
Отличное место для посещения Нью-Йорка. Крис очень внимательный и дружелюбный хозяин, мы быстро заселились и без всяких проблем. Квартира в пешей доступности от всех достопримечательностей города. Мы остановились бы в этой квартире снова:) рекомендуем!