In beautiful Umbria, a stone's throw away from Cascia and Norcia, the perfect holiday is waiting for you. An ideal location for a relaxing holiday, tasty food and sports activities, my indipendent house is fine for a holiday with your friends for parties (birthdays, New Year's Eve, mid-August holiday, Easter and Christmas), a weekend with your baby or if you just want to spend a different vacation in one of the most interesting italian places.
These are just some of the tings you can see or do:
- The nearby woods have picnic areas equipped with barbeques and benches.
- You can reach the equestrian center of Norcia in 10 minutes.
- Or always in Norcia, you can rent a Quad to venture into the nature nearby.
- In 15 minutes you can go rafting.
- The paths on our mountains are often used by offroad motorcyclists who ride the beaten tracks or dirt roads.
Other destinations that can be reached easily and deserve to be visited are:
Assisi, with its fascinating Basilica of St. Francis (1h);
The Marmore Waterfalls (40min);
Forche Canapine (40'') for skiers.
The sea (1h);
Castelluccio (1h) for paragliding.
Visit these places and then return to Avendita and enjoy the really nice friendly and quiet atmosphere.
Cultural visits are best suited to winter, but there are also festivals, folklore, Christmas events such as live nativity both in Avendita and in nearby towns.
- Take a walk or cycle to "Le Quercie" go kart track where you and your children can enjoys yourselves on go-karts, minibikes etc... surrounded by the greenery of the Valnerina.
- A beautiful swimming pool is only 1 km away, and cycling trails await those who love cycling.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$36 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$646 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1701 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
I had opportunity to spend amazing weekend in Pierluigi guest house. It was simply amazing.
He is friendly person that help me to organize best weekend and support me in every small difficult you could meet when visit new place.
The location was really relaxing place, close to the best place of Umbria and with good connection with public transport. The food is good and price really cheap.
Pierluigi is friendly and welcoming, it is always available to support guests.
The house is clean, tidy and very comfortable. It is also located in the hearth of Umbria, a few steps from Cascia, Norcia, Spoleto, Montefalco, Assisi, Marmore waterfalls & the main tourist attractions. === Pierluigi è un padrone di casa simpatico e ospitale; è sempre disponibile nel supportare i suoi ospiti e trattarli al meglio. La casa è grande, pulita, ordinata e confortevole e si trova nel cuore dell'Umbria, a due passi da Cascia, Norcia e poco distante da molti punti di interesse turistico quali Assisi, Spoleto, Spello, Montefalco, le Cascate delle Marmore. Un weekend o una settimana in casa sono perfetti per unire relax, sport (rafting, gokart, equitazione...) e città d'arte.