About this listing
2 Nice rooms, cozy and bright for 5 people maximum situated in Trastevere: the most beautiful and charming zone of the historical center, characterized by lovely alleys full of nice restaurants, bars and shops, meeting point of travellers and locals!
My apartment is a space decorated in a modern style and equipped with every comfort: heating, air conditioning, tv etc. You can also use the fridge in the kitchen to store food and drinks and use what you need for breakfast. The apartmernt is located in a quiet street from which you can reach in less than five minutes walking the "heart" of Trastevere, full of nice restaurants, shops and bars. The area is very central and you can reach with a pleasant wolk many of the points of interest of the city, but the zone is also well served by public transport, a lot of bus and tram are infact located within 100 m, so it is very easy and fast to reach the main tourist areas of the city , the airports and the principal stations. Furthermore all kinds of services are located within 200 meters: banks, pharmacies, grocery, supermarkets, laundries, bars, restaurants, tobacconists, newsagents, cinemas, theaters etc.
Interaction with guests
I live in Rome since 10 years, where I have studied architecture, and I still not stopped to be astonished for the beauty and charm of this city that never ends to be discover. It's needless to say how big and rich of monuments is the historical center of Rome, therefore, if you will, I am at your disposal if you need advices about the monuments to visit: both on the great symbols of the eternal city, that all the world envy us, and on hidden treasures of the city, most distant from the tourist circuits
Trastevere is certainly the most beautiful and charming neighborhood in the historical center of Rome, point of meeting of locals and travelers and a "must" for anyone visiting the city! Get lost in the maze of its beautiful paved alleys and its hidden squares is a unique experience at all hours of the day: both with the sun, when the little shops, ateliers, the market and the delis color the neighborhood, and in the evening, when numerous cafes, clubs, cinemas and theaters are full of people.
The area is well connected by public transport and equipped with all facilities. Whitin 100 meters are located many bus stops including: the bus H, connecting with Termini; the bus 3B connecting with Ostiense Station and Metro B; the tram 8, which connects the area with both Piazza Venezia and with Trastevere station, terminal from which you can quickly reach the Fumicino airport and Tiburtina station. Less than 50m are also placed banks, pharmacies, supermarkets, groceries, laundries tobacco and bars...
The rules of the house are few and simple:
- Be respectful for the other people and avoid noise at late night and early morning
- Smoking is allowed but only at the window and preferably not in the room
- The use of kitchen is not included but you can use the fridge to store food and drinks
- Breakfast is included and is self-service
- You must communicate in advance your expected time of arrival (at least 24 h before) and advise in case of serious delays, otherwise a penalty of 5 € for every hour of delay can be applied. The check-in and check-out time is flexibilie but constrained by the presence of other people in or out, anyway it is always possible to store luggage at home. Generally check-ins after 22:30 have an extra cost of 25 euro.