Awarded by 'Airbnb Award Team' as 'SUPER HOST' for years 2014 , 2015, 2016 and 2017
1) Kindly provide a photocopy or an email attachment of your photo ID (passport/ID card) upon arrival.
2) You are kindly requested to refrain from smoking in the house.
3) Please show the maximum consideration for the other tenants during quiet hours (from 15:00 pm till 17:30 pm and 23:00 pm till 07:00 am)
4) Disposing toilet paper in the toilet bowels is not allowed. Please use the bin provided.
5) Please do not leave back dirty dishes.
6) Please do not leave back your garbage.
7) Be responsible with the use of air-conditioning and heating by turning the A/C units and heating thermostat off when its not needed or when leaving the apartment.
8)If you plan to stay long remember to water the plants now and then so they won’t dry up!
9) Since I do not live close to the apartment, I need to know at least one week before your arrival in Athens, the number of your flight and your scheduled arrival time.
Thank you and have an awesome time in Athens!
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am Greek/Italian with two children spending lots of time between my two countries. I am a restaurant critic and therefore I like cooking, gardening, sailing around the islands and reading lots of books. Most of all I love hosting people, make them feel at home even if far away from their homes.