About this listing
SPECIAL PRICES FOR LONG- TERM STAYS !!!
Awarded by 'Airbnb Award Team' as 'SUPER HOST' for years 2014 , 2015,f/h 2016
Stylish and very comfortable apartment situated only 30 meters from the Acropolis metro station, a breath from the Parthenon, the Acropolis museum and the archaeological sites.
The building is a three-storey typical exemplary of the 50's neoclassical architecture having maintained all the elegance of the past with high ceilings, arches, decorated marble floor .
Totally refurbished, brand new furniture, fine bed and bath linen, fully equipped kitchen. It is full of light, quiet, with a tiny patio, full of flowers connecting with the bedroom where you can enjoy your breakfast .
We will be more than happy to provide you -upon booking. - with lots of suggestions, advice and useful tips which will make your stay unforgetable.
* next to the Acropolis metro.
* Sofa bed that comfortably sleeps two in the living room(URL HIDDEN) baby cot can be provided upon request.
* In the bedroom, there is a big double bed .
* Showeroom - hairdryer, toiletries provided.
* Washing machine.
* Separated fully fitted and fully equipped
kitchen with all the cooking facilities.
* kettle, coffee maker, toastmaker, oven.
* Iron and ironing board.
* Air condition in the living room and bedroom..
* Flat screen satellite TV.
* Wi fi connection (24 mpps)
* DVD player and DVDs
*Selection of English books and Art books
* Mobile phone with Greek number upon request.
* Towels and linen provided.
* Excellent transport links by bus and metro (Acropolis metro
* No deposit
Communication languages: english, french, italian, greek.
Have a look also to our listing in Paros island (Cyclades) under "Beautiful house near Golden Beach"
Interaction with Guests
You can always trace me either by texting me on my mobile phone, sending me an email or calling me home.
It is uniquely positioned between the Plaka and the Acropolis pedestrian areas, while the neighbourhood is safe with many eateries, cafes and bars to the satisfaction of all visitors.
A small corner shop is across the road with fresh fruit, vegetables and milk and other "first aid" items.
* 30 meters from the Acropolis metro station.
* Two indoor parkings within walking distance.
* 2 min walk to Plaka .
* the pedonal route of Dionissios Aeropagitis. at the end of our street, will lead you to the Herodus Atticus Theatre, to the Thission, the Ancient Agora and the Keramikos Cemetery.
* 10 min. walk to Sintagma square linked with the El. Venizelos International Airport by the X95 bus that runs 24/7 .
* 10 min.walk to the Museum of Modern Art (opens Spring
* Next to Hop On - Hop Off Bus stops.
* Next to Syngrou Avenue that leads to the seafront (30
1) Kindly provide a photocopy or an email attachment of your photo ID (passport/ID card) upon arrival.
2) You are kindly requested to refrain from smoking in the house.
3) Please show the maximum consideration for the other tenants during quiet hours (from 15:00 pm till 17:30 pm and 23:00 pm till 07:00 am)
4) Disposing toilet paper in the toilet bowels is not allowed. Please use the bin provided.
5) Be responsible with the use of air-conditioning and heating by turning the A/C units and heating thermostat off when its not needed or when leaving the apartment.
6)If you plan to stay long remember to water the plants now and then so they won't dry up!
7) Since I do not live close to the apartment, I need to know at least one week before your arrival in Athens, the number of your flight and your scheduled arrival time.
Thank you and have an awesome time in Athens!