About this listing
SPECIAL PRICES FOR LONG- TERM STAYS !!!
Awarded by 'Airbnb Award Team' as 'SUPER HOST' for years 2014 and 2015 .
Stylish and very comfortable apartment situated only 30 meters from the Acropolis metro station, a breath from the Parthenon, the Acropolis museum and the archaeological sites.
The building is a three-storey typical exemplary of the 50's neoclassical architecture having maintained all the elegance of the past with high ceilings, arches, decorated marble floor .
Totally refurbished, brand new furniture, fine bed and bath linen, fully equipped kitchen. It is full of light, quiet, with a tiny patio, full of flowers connecting with the bedroom where you can enjoy your breakfast .
It is uniquely positioned between the Plaka and the Acropolis pedestrian areas, while the neighbourhood is safe with many eateries, cafes and bars to the satisfaction of all visitors.
We will be more than happy to provide you -upon booking. - with lots of suggestions, advice and useful tips which will make your stay unforgetable.
A small corner shop is across the road with fresh fruit, vegetables and milk and other "first aid" items.
* 30 meters from the Acropolis metro.
* 2 min walk to Plaka .
* the pedonal route of Dionissios Aeropagitis. at the end of our street, will lead you to the Herodus Atticus Theatre, to the Thission, the Ancient Agora and the Keramikos Cemetery.
* 10 min. walk to Sintagma square and National Gardens
* 10 min.walk to the Museum of Modern Art (opens Spring
* Next to Hop On - Hop Off Bus stops.
* Next to Syngrou Avenue that leads to the seafront (30
* Sofa bed that comfortably sleeps two in the living room. A
baby cot can be provided upon request.
* In the bedroom, there is a big double bed .
* Showeroom - hairdryer, toiletries provided.
* Washing machine.
* Separated fully fitted and fully equipped
kitchen with all the cooking facilities.
* kettle, coffee maker, toastmaker, oven.
* Iron and ironing board.
* Air condition in the living room and bedroom..
* Flat screen satellite TV.
* Wi fi connection (24 mpps)
* DVD player and DVDs
*Selection of English books and Art books
* Mobile phone with Greek number upon request.
* Towels and linen provided.
* Excellent transport links by bus and metro (Acropolis metro
* Linked with the El. Venizelos International Airport by the X95
bus that runs 24/7 or with the suburban metro.
* Two indoor parkings within walking distance.
* No deposit
Communication languages: english, french, italian, greek.
Have a look also to our listing in Paros island (Cyclades) under "Beautiful house near Golden Beach"
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2015 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
About the Host, Magdalena
I am Greek/Italian with two children spending lots of time between my two countries. I am a restaurant critic and therefore I like cooking, gardening, sailing around the islands and reading lots of books. Most of all I love hosting people, make them feel at home even if far away from their homes.