The house is located at Pearl Garden, Simpang Ampat, Batu Kawan near Bukit Minyak Industrial Park and Penang Science Park. We create and nurture an environment where our guests can fully enjoy on their trip while vacationing or travelling in Penang.
This Semi Detached (Semi D) Villa is conveniently located at Pearl Garden, Simpang Ampat, Batu Kawan near the Bukit Minyak Industrial Park and Penang Science Park, with 4 bedrooms and each individual bathrooms. We create and nurture an environment where our guests can fully enjoy on their trip while vacationing or travelling in Penang.
For those visiting from outstation, we can offer a nice package of tour to the most popular visiting place around Penang island and mainland. You will be excited and have fun with the tour guidance that we promised. For long term rental (permanent) , terms and conditions can be discussed further.
Ample space can accommodate up to 10 person maximum only.
Car porch can accommodate up to 3 to 4 cars.
Additional people after 10 person is charged RM50/head count/night.
FREE Wifi at the clubhouse (not in the house)
- Guarded and Gated community
- FREE WIFI at the clubhouse
- Community Hall
- Jogging Track
- Car Park can place up to 3 to 4 cars
- 24 hours CCTV camera
- 4 + 1 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Living Rooms
- 4 x Queen size bed/ mattress
- Complete set of Pillow, Bolster, & Quilt
- Water Heater
- Dining table & chair
- 39" Television
- Air Conditioned Rooms
- Astro Channel Entertainment
Peace and serenity out of township concept.
Security with 24 hours CCTV surveillance.
Jogging tracks, gymnasium, jacuzzi & community swimming pool for permanent residents only.
Nearby Seafood Village.
- 5 mins to North South Expressway (NSE)
- 5 mins to Batu Kawan & Tambun Seafood Village
- 5 mins to Shell, Petronas and Caltex Petrol Station
- 5 mins to Maybank, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank
- 10 mins to 2nd Penang Bridge
- 10 mins to Penang Science Park
- 10 mins to Bukit Minyak Industrial Park
- 10 mins to Juru Autocity
- 10 mins to Stadium Batu Kawan
- 15 mins to Tesco Alma & Aeon Jusco Bukit Minyak Supermarket
- 20 mins to 1st Penang Bridge
- 20 mins to Penang International Airport
Nearby Pulau Aman where one can enjoy famous Prawn Mee and Crab Mee.
* For daily rental : Security deposit of RM400 is collected upon check-in (shall be refunded in case of no loss or damage found during the stay)
* For monthly rental : Deposit and maintenance fees shall be discussed further upon contact by phone/email . Utilities bill are separated, will be covered for the first RM50.
Interaction with Guests
For those visiting from outstation, we can offer a nice package of tour to the most popular visiting place around Penang island and mainland. You will be excited and have fun with the tour guidance that we promised. For long term rental , terms and conditions can be discussed further.
*For daily rental : Security deposit of RM400 is collected upon check-in (shall be refunded in case of the house is clean and no loss or damage found during the stay)
NO Pets Allowed.
NO Smoking inside the house.
NO Explosive Materials.
Keep CLEAN of the house.
Facilities are to be used with care
Save electricity and do not waste water and electricity.
Respect neighborhood privacy and quietness.
Illegal activities are prohibited.
Very nice host and big house to fit 10 of us. Location is great as it is near Highway Exit.
However, there were only 2 aircond units provided but the details were only updated after the booking was confirmed. We eneded up sleeping in one room as the other rooms were too hot to sleep in. This wasn't not very pleasant. What for we rent this house as only 1 out of 5 rooms is air conditioned (with a small air cond unit for a relatively large room).
Same with water heater, there are only 2 units.
The house is not very clean and the sofa is in very bad condition.
If these problems are solved, I think it is quite a good place to stay in.
My family of nine (including myself) stayed at this wonderful home not too far from Penang City. The place was clean, spacious, simply furnished with access to great amenities. Everything was exactly as advertised. After a small hitch with accessing the pool, Will's wife came over and gave us a tour of the city. Such warm, hospitable and caring people! Would definitely recommend this home if you're driving and looking for a hassle-free trip to Penang and surrounding areas.