Our new apartment has one bedroom, fully equipped kitchen with a dinning room, bathroom and balcony with sea view. The total size of the apartment is 40m2. The apartment is comfortable for up to 2+1 persons.
Arriving at the apartment you will get all the tourist brochures, and I'll explain you more about good places to eat, nightlife, beaches, interesting places around Split, where to rent a bike, motorcycle, boat or car, or anything else you want to know.
- Free wirelles internet
- Free parking
- Free Mobile phone for use
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Coffe machine
- Washing machine
- Fully equipped kitchen
Location is just a 10 min walk from the historical center and 5 min minutes from the nearby beaches.
Main Bus and Railway Station, as well as the Ferry Port can be reached in an easy, 15-20 minutes seaside walk.
Public parking is available nearby.
The local bus station is 200m away from the apartment.
There are markets(50m), caffe bar (200m), bus station (100m), beach bar (300m), two museums close to the apartment.
Pebbled beach Zvončac and Jadran Pools are at 5 min. walking distance. Few of the most distinguished restaurants are locate at the ACI Marine, and Matejuska 700m away from the apartment.
We are flexible in terms of check-in and check out. We can store your luggage for a few hours before check-in our after check-out.
Very quiet neighborhood.
100 meters away is the local bus station.
Quiet and safe apartment in elite Split area. Close to the old city center, and beaches.
You can leave car near the apartment for free.
Interaction with Guests
When I leave the key and introduce guests in the apartment i will not disturb you unless you need me, then I am 100% available.
Very safe and quiet neighborhood. Shops, restaurants and old town are nearby.
There is bus station nearby.
Other Things to Note
I am always available so feel free to contact me.
- The owners are available to the guests during their stay for any information and assistance they may need. In case of any complain about the quality of the accommodation we advise the guests to contact me directly.
- The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients.
- The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another accommodation, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery to another accommodation unit, towels or blankets to the beach…).
- On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 10:00, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 14:00. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
- The guests are requested not to disturb the peace from (phone number hidden) and from (phone number hidden).
- When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations.
Karlo was an excellent host, he was very flexible with check-in time and very quick to respond to any questions we had. His apartment looked exactly like it does on the pictures and is in a wonderful location.
Appartement spacieux, moderne, propre et très bien équipé!
A quelques pas du centre (5-10min) et des plages..!
Karlo a été un hôte très accueillant et de bon conseil :)
A recommander vivement!!!
Good location close to the major sites supermarket very close by. Clean apartment all the facilities you need. Karlo made himself available if anything was needed. We had an enjoyable experience
Great place in a great location! Close to beaches and old town Split. Karlo is a great host and very helpful. Highly recommend this apartment.
Karlo was very attentive and waited for us to arrive. Super nice guy! While the building is certainly not the most beautiful in Split, the apartment was very modern, tidy and didn't lack anything - just perfect for our 1 day stay-over in Split.
It was a wonderful time in this apartment. Close to the City Center, bus Station, Ferry Station and supermarkets. And the beach just 10-15 min away was perfect to enjoy the day. Karlo was really nice with us. 100% recommended
We really liked this apartment. It was very comfortable, airy and bright. The balcony was excellent and a great place for breakfast. I liked that there was detergent for the dishwasher and washing machine. The location was good, away from the noise and in a nice quiet area, but not too far from the centre. It was quite convenient for a nice beach (website hidden) had lots of channels which was useful on a day of rain! Not sure how easily we would have found it without very accurate details from a previous renter. Minor criticisms - bucket not emptied before our arrival and no decent frying pan! We would be happy to stay here again.
This host has 26 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews