Location of Kagurazaka in Shinjuku is Central of Tokyo. Super easy access makes it very close to everything that Tokyo offers, Shinjuku,Akihabara. 5 mins walk from the nearest Kagurazaka Station and Edogawabashi Station!!
Kagurazaka is mysterious town. You can feel a good old days of Japan, there are a lot of old-established shops. Maybe you meet to Geisha. On the other hand Kagurazaka is stylish town, there are many new cute shops. You'll surely come to like Kagurazaka in Shinjuku and Tokyo!!
Onsen is the symbol of Japan. I'm unable to offer you the onsen bath in my apartment, however, I prepare the shampoo/conditioner/body soap of the reputated brand POLA Armoa.Ess.Gold found in the high class hotel .
You can have a relaxing bath in rich aroma after a busy tourist/shopping day.
-- Entire rented
-- No elevator in building
-- Our room is 2nd Floor
-- 1 Room Bedroom(2 double size Bunk beds)
-- 1 Bathroom (Shower and toilet are separate rooms)
-- 1 Kitchen
2 double size beds(4 Guests)
MAXIMUM - 4 Guests
★BEDDING AND ROOM★
-- 2 double size beds - 120×200cm
-- Bunk beds
-- Floor lamp
-- Beside table
-- Wall mirror
-- Walk in Closet
-- 8 pillows in total
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Portable WiFi
-- Washing machine
-- Air conditioner/Heating
-- Foot massager
-- Swab/nail clipper
-- First aid kit
-- Refrigerator / Microwave
-- Dining table
-- Plates / Glassess / Mugs
-- Tea pot/Tea bags/KitKat green tea flavor
-- Pot and Pans / Frying Pan
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Oil,soy sauce,sugar, salt, pepper
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Garbage Net
-- Sorting trash cans
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap same with provided in luxury hotel
-- toilet paper/tissue
-- Face foam
-- Hand soap
-- Hair dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Face towel
-- Face massager
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
Interaction with guests
Due to my busy work maybe we don't have time to meet each other but I will mainly be available to communicate with my guests by airbnb messages system.If you need any assistance,please feel free to contact me.
Other things to note
※ There is a coin parking 1 min distances from the apartment.
※ If you arrive early, you can put your luggage in coin lockers
※ The key will be in a lockbox inside the mailbox. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
※ Our room is 2nd Floor. But Building doesn't have Elevator.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
* Early check-ins may be possible. Please confirm with me 24 hours before your check-in.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
A-> There is no luggage storage service after check-out. Please keep your luggage in station. Thank you for the understanding and cooperation.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK but if there was a same day check-out, it is possible that the cleaning isn't done yet. Please confirm with me first. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
Same rate as adults
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectful of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to agree to them.
Check-in time:PM3 - Check-out time:AM10
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Aki.
13. Room cleaning starts at on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.