RomeHouse (with a regular license) in the heart of Rome, best location for public transportation.
- Connected to both airports
- 2 min walk to Termini Central Station
- Metro A, B and bus to main monuments in minutes
- Surranded by restaurants, bar, banks and many services.
- Much more we will help you to live Rome like Romans.
The apartment (70 sq/m) is in a historic building on the 19th century, 2 bedrooms with the possibility of adding 2 single beds, 1 bathroom, an efficient kitchen (9 sq/m) setup for light cooking and coffee, no living room. It can accommodate up to 6 people.
All services included:
-Air conditioning (Jul-Aug), Heating in the month (Nov-Mar)
-Fresh bed linens, set towels, 2 closets ( 1 closet is reserved for our linens, towels managing)
-Kitchen: kettle, dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots, pans, microwave, toaster.
-washing machine, clothes hanger, iron and ironing board, washing powder
- A travel cot for children
WE BELIEVE EACH GUEST IS UNIQUE, SO TEXT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
You will have exclusive access to the whole apartment.
Interaction with guests
We will be available whenever you need us.
Other things to note
To accommodate you better we would like to know some details before you arrive:
- Your arrival time or flight, train details.
- Whether you need any extra beds except our two double beds.
- In case you need airport pick up service
- Any special requests
- The main rule is respect.
- Early check-in and late check-out available upon request and availability.
- Check-in after 22:00 requests extra charge € 30.
- The city tax € 3.50 per person per night is not included and will be paid directly in cash on arrival.
- Switch off lights, A/C and heating when not in use or leaving the apartment. Mother nature thanks you too.
- Your ID documents are required at check-in by local policy.
Thank you and enjoy your stay!
I have had some great experiences traveling with Airbnb. I am excited to get to know you and offer you my apartment to stay when you explore the Eternal City. Airbnb is a great thing and I'm glad to be part of it.