About this listing
Beautiful and comfortable 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in the 4th floor of an apartment complex called Jardines del Llano in Santiago well center and close to everything. Only minutes away from the Airport and El Monumento.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed. OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
First off I would like to say that these folks are really good at what they do. I had a wonderful stay! I did not get the apt. I wanted I got much much more. The place I stayed at was beyond perfect. Huge Huge house. Perfect for me my wife and kids. Thank you thank you.
Perfecto anfitrion y con mucha disposicion para hacer una estancia muy agradable...muy recomendado
2nd time here, still a pleasure.. Two thumbs up...
This apartment was awesome, clean, came with all the essentials, plus more. A 2 bdrm in a gated community, had no worries when it came to security. Neighbors weren't a bother either, I was able to come and go as I pleased without any hassle. The apt. Is pretty easy to get to using the newly built highway, got there in 15min from the airport and it's also located not too far away from nightlife. There's everything nearby, a pharmacy and bodegas within walking distance, overall it's an ideal place to stay..
I have nothing negative to say about this apt, yes the water pressure in the shower was a little on the low side but I still took a good shower. It Has hot water, A/c in the room I slept in, silverware, pots, a microwave and even a sandwich press. The Radio was the LIFESAVER for me, open up the balcony doors and let vacation smack you in the face!... No complaints from me, would stay here again, anytime..
I had a great time, the place was clean and the rooms were just as they are in the photos. The neighborhood was cool. Manuel provides us with the telephone number of a local store that delivers which was a plus to get like beers and little things i didn't get at the supermarket. The bilingual taxi driver that was referred to me wasn't available but he sent a friend of his over to take care of us and the cab driver Marino was awesome, He took me and my girlfriend to a local supermarket then drove us to a nice restaurant nearby. The apartment was definitely cozy it made you feel as if you were apart of the neighborhood. I'm from NYC and noise in the neighborhood was pretty quiet compared to what I'm used to so that was cool. I will most definitely be coming back to at least of the apartments that Lynette has.
This host has 57 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews